Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Do any guys on here have wives/girlfriends that are muscular?

« first < prev Page 10 of 75 next > last »
Oct 06, 2021 - permalink

Wow bro you're one hell lucky dude! Do you workout yourself also? And a comparison pic before she started lifting would be sweet man if you're cool

Thanks man, I don't take it for granted. We train together, but I'm not as hardcore as she is. I will try and post a before/after pic if I can find a good one.

Oct 06, 2021 - edited Oct 06, 2021 - permalink

Wow she looks awesome! Was she always athletic even before she started working out ? How are her abs looking also ?

Thanks! She was into running before she started lifting. She got more into building muscle when she found out I liked it. Her abs are lean and tight but she doesn't train them.

Oct 06, 2021 - permalink

Of course she has an athletic and muscular body..i am a female too but i think my muscles are stronger than her

Well good for you. It isn't a competition and everyone is on their own journey.

Oct 06, 2021 - permalink

> My girlfriend has been training for about 3 years now and has made some fantastic gains over this past summer. She gets lots of comments asking if she is competing and people staring at the gym. She isn't competing, she just loves to train hard and loves to flex for me. > > > > > > > >

Wow she looks awesome! Was she always athletic even before she started working out ? How are her abs looking also ?

wow does she armwrestle u too?

Oct 06, 2021 - edited Oct 06, 2021 - permalink

Thanks! She was into running before she started lifting. She got more into building muscle when she found out I liked it. Her abs are lean and tight but she doesn't train them.

@ronnie...you are living the good life, my friend.šŸ‘ My present wife started pounding the weights once she saw the effect her already somewhat developed calves and arms had on me. Our first intimate night together, I went for hours, one orgasm after another. She told me it made her feel like the sexiest woman alive!!!!She continued mostly building her arms, my favorite bodypart, right uptil we got MARRIED? It took awhile for her muscle to go completely away...but she is far from buffed now.šŸ˜© I hope your beautiful wife continues to drive you crazy!!!šŸ‘šŸ’Ŗ She has many fans here already.šŸ˜

Oct 06, 2021 - permalink

wow does she armwrestle u too?

We've armwrestled before and she has beaten me. She has also beaten all her male colleagues at her office. She is 5'8" so isn't a small girl and her arms are about 14.5".

Oct 06, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by damagecontrol
[deleted]
Oct 06, 2021 - permalink

My girlfriend has been training for about 3 years now and has made some fantastic gains over this past summer. She gets lots of comments asking if she is competing and people staring at the gym. She isn't competing, she just loves to train hard and loves to flex for me.

Woow plz post more of her i'm a big fan

Oct 08, 2021 - permalink

Is she a natural? Seems she has really good gain for developing muscles

Oct 08, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by ronnie_cuba
vr4
Oct 08, 2021 - permalink

nice! hopefully one day I'll get a girl like that :)

Oct 08, 2021 - edited Oct 08, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by Highprotein
Oct 08, 2021 - permalink

Mateā€¦keep those pictures coming! She looks phenomenal.

Thanks. Here are a few more random photos.

Oct 08, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by Whitenoise1
Oct 08, 2021 - permalink

Thanks. Here are a few more random photos.

Wow bro you sure she doesn't compete and only lifts for you? You sure are living the dream life man haha. Can't wait for the comparison pic before and after bro

Oct 08, 2021 - permalink

Oct 09, 2021 - permalink

Ronnie, Your GF looks TREMENDOUS. My wife also got serious about building muscle after we got married. Keep up the positive reinforcement. My wife never wanted to compete even though I and everyone else encourage her - I donā€™t push it. I donā€™t ever recommend trying to push anything (ie get bigger for me etc., compete ). A lot of guys want to change their wives (understandably) but ultimately, only they can build muscle only if they want it bad enough themselves. We can only be a ā€œpositive forceā€. I donā€™t have to tell you how lucky you are! Youā€™ve pretty much won the lotterry! Sheā€™s amazing!

Thanks mate, really appreciate it! My GF loves to train and doesn't need me to motivate her, I'm just a supportive partner. Luckily for me she loves the muscular look on women!

[deleted]
Oct 09, 2021 - permalink

I don't how you get anything done in that house with your wife around. She's stunning.

Oct 09, 2021 - permalink

Thanks mate, really appreciate it! My GF loves to train and doesn't need me to motivate her, I'm just a supportive partner. Luckily for me she loves the muscular look on women!

Wow man you're living the dream! Is she natural or enhanced btw?

Oct 09, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by ronnie_cuba
Oct 09, 2021 - permalink

Haha, thanks man. She started taking a low dose of anavar in July. Her whole family are genetic freaks and put on muscle really easily!

Last night's chest/delt pump

Holy moly, she's smoking hot! Hoping you get her to put on more mass, but overall she already look incredible!

Oct 09, 2021 - permalink

any chance to get measurement pics of ur wife? awesome!

« first < prev Page 10 of 75 next > last »