Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Do any guys on here have wives/girlfriends that are muscular?

« first < prev Page 48 of 77 next > last »
Mar 08, 2023 - permalink

2 days ago

Mar 08, 2023 - permalink

Her best are the biceps for sure, not the back. She's improving a lot the lower body, quads are very strong

Mar 08, 2023 - permalink

My girlfriend carries a lot of weight and does part time work at a garden center. We never tried but shed probably beat me in an arm wrestle

Mar 08, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by hnasty
Mar 08, 2023 - permalink

Nice pics

Mar 08, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by hnasty
Mar 08, 2023 - permalink

The last one is awesome, look the veins too!

Mar 09, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by Airhead92
Mar 09, 2023 - permalink

> My now ex girlfriend. She used to love getting a pump on and showing off her muscles for me. I lived the dream for 6 years. Don't think I could date a non-muscular girl now. > >

What cycle was she running? Interested for scientific reasons…

She's been cruising on anavar for about 18 months or so, taking about 10 or 15mg only on training days. No noticeable side effects apart from an increased libido!

Mar 10, 2023 - permalink

She's been cruising on anavar for about 18 months or so, taking about 10 or 15mg only on training days. No noticeable side effects apart from an increased libido!

I bet she must be dwarfing now even some male bodybuilders significantly πŸ‘€πŸ™Š

Mar 10, 2023 - permalink

I bet she must be dwarfing now even some male bodybuilders significantly πŸ‘€πŸ™Š

She only weighs about 140 pounds but looks bigger because of her shape and definition. I hooked up with her last week and trained with her, she was stronger and more vascular than ever.

Mar 14, 2023 - permalink

A couple of more recent snaps of my ex-girlfriend. She told me she was going to get a pump on for me and happily started doing curls topless!

Mar 15, 2023 - permalink

A couple of more recent snaps of my ex-girlfriend. She told me she was going to get a pump on for me and happily started doing curls topless!

WOW 😲😲😲

Mar 15, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by hnasty
Mar 15, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by hnasty
Mar 15, 2023 - permalink

Damn awesome. Lucky man

Mar 15, 2023 - permalink

Your ex deserves a thread of her own πŸ˜‚

Mar 15, 2023 - permalink

Your ex deserves a thread of her own πŸ˜‚

I agree!

Mar 15, 2023 - permalink

Damn! You have more by any chance? Amazing shape

Mar 15, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by Beefy
Mar 16, 2023 - permalink

Damn! You have more by any chance? Amazing shape

Yeah, I've got loads of photos and videos. We still hook up and she loves showing off for me! Not many girls look like her here in the UK.

Mar 16, 2023 - permalink

can you pass more if you like and if you dont have problem

Mar 16, 2023 - permalink

Fabulosos my friend !!!!.....

Mar 16, 2023 - permalink

@ronnie_cuba...Well, this is clearly the case of a blessing "when she was your girlfriend" and a curse "when she became your EX-girlfriend." Your ex has beautiful arms and gorgeous biceps. Once you have a muscular girl in your life, you are forever spoiled. I've been there but unfortunately in my case, once we were broken up...we never hooked up at all. I still have dreams about her and we separated many, many years ago.

Mar 17, 2023 - permalink

Yeah, I've got loads of photos and videos. We still hook up and she loves showing off for me! Not many girls look like her here in the UK.

I’m in the Uk every once in a while - hook a brother up πŸ˜‚

Please do share more if you can pal

« first < prev Page 48 of 77 next > last »