Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Do any guys on here have wives/girlfriends that are muscular?

« first < prev Page 26 of 76 next > last »
May 18, 2022 - permalink

Wow……What a Woman

🤯🥵...oh oh, that evil personality fault called envy is overcoming me.

May 18, 2022 - permalink

A bit more of my girl

Hello all,

Wanna give you a little update ( you didnt asked but i have the urge to…. haha)

now after about 6 month my wife couldnt workout because of illness and injury, she’s now already in perfect health again… im so happy…. She started some weight training (most arms and legs) maybe 1,5 years ago because i asked her if she would do it because im so much into female muscle…. She only worked out 2 times a week but made impressive progress i think…. For me that is heaven…

Now she told me that she will begin to workout again this coming weekend…. We talked about that and agreed that she will try to put on some serious muscle… she never will look like a fbb… but put on muscle that anyone can see shes working out is the goal…. ( beefy thick mature muscle style ) So mostly this are mostly my goals.. haha… but im hoping it happens

Im also have the permission to take photos and post it here on gwm… that will be only pics of her arms and maybe legs because shes shy and dont want her face on the internet…. And i think this is totally fine… My plan is to take the first pics maybe in october/november because thats the least amount of time to see a little difference to her older biceps shape…… Until then i plan to post some older biceps stuff of her… have so many pics….but dont want to overflood here with less or more the same style of pics ……

So im looking forward my lady put on some heavy bulky and strong guns for my (and your) enjoyment….

Enough for now… just wanted to told you…

And concrats for all lucky guys with girls who working out or just are muscled…. No matter less or more… all is great

Bye

[deleted]
May 18, 2022 - permalink

From last summer she was trying to cut from a show . Good lighting with a pump

Wow, great size and definition, keep up the good work

May 18, 2022 - permalink

A bit of my Ladys legs…

May 19, 2022 - permalink

Well wife no, probably why I am divorced. But since then, I have dated long term (and long distance)two girls who are both featured on this site. And were both IFBB Pros. One Figure and one Physique. And I would say to all those who think they will never hit pay dirt on Match or Ok Cupid - Keep trying. I have managed it twice and they were both good relationships whilst they lasted. One about a year and the other about the same which even as I speak is kinda being rekindled on whatsapp. I can tell you that whilst we were dating, both of them loved to flex for me, both over the phone in videos and photos and in person. It wasn't seedy. It was very romantic. Naturally I reciprocated with what they wanted. So this thing can work it doesn't have to be a fantasy. I have been into muscular women since I was 12. Joy Dobson was my first crush. I have moved around the world, but I never imagined in my life that I would date two female bodybuilders. I did. And went to tons of shows when they were competing including olympia (didn't compete in that though). I had to keep my eyes front many times or both GF would get jealous of other girls' physiques! My point is don't give up! I'm average looking at best. I may have the gift of the gab and that helps it's true. But still keep trying!

May 20, 2022 - permalink

She is in shape and a nurse😉💪💪

Lovely arms 💪💪

May 21, 2022 - permalink

She is in shape and a nurse😉💪💪

Very nice 👌🏼💪🏼

May 22, 2022 - permalink

i think i speak on behalf of everyone.... we gotta see the abs too hahaha! > Oh yes Arms are great .little Sixpack to😉

May 27, 2022 - permalink

Hello everyone. I was hesitating for a long time, but I decided and here are two photos of my ex-wife. As you will see, she trained. He never got to compete, he conformed his poses for me, he sent me photos training in the gym. He knew how to use his armamaneto....hahahaha. Greetings.-

PS: Sorry for my English.

Greetings

May 27, 2022 - permalink

Hello everyone. I was hesitating for a long time, but I decided and here are two photos of my ex-wife. As you will see, she trained. He never got to compete, he conformed his poses for me, he sent me photos training in the gym. He knew how to use his armamaneto....hahahaha. Greetings.-

PS: Sorry for my English.

Greetings

Ex? Sorry It had to end.....she's beautiful

May 27, 2022 - permalink

My wife doesn't flex willingly for photos. I occasionally snap a picture of her when her muscles are visible. Her arms are her most muscular bodypart. In these these two pics she's on a sunbed, reading a book. Biceps are not really defined, but do bulge when she bends her arm. She's strong AF. I convinced her to do a barbell curl test. Checking her performance at strengthlevel.com, she's stronger than 86% of the women her weight and age.

May 27, 2022 - permalink

Not really my girlfriend, but yeah kind of know her 😅 Strong and really big woman. She just started weighttraining 2 years ago! I think she has a huge potential, what do you think?

May 27, 2022 - permalink

Ex? Sorry It had to end.....she's beautiful

hahaha....no problem my friend, it's already part of the past and I'm grateful to heaven for having enjoyed his body and muscles. Today the story is different. Greetings.

May 27, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by JBL2018XX
May 27, 2022 - permalink

Sehr hot die Frau wow😱🔥🔥🔥🔥💪💪💪

Danke Freund. Ich habe die besten Erinnerungen an sie.

May 27, 2022 - permalink

I share my current wife's, she also has good muscles to enjoy. For logical reasons I avoid showing his face, but appreciate the strength of those arms... I love it.

May 27, 2022 - permalink

So sexy

May 29, 2022 - permalink

> this is my beautiful muscle girl > >

Damn man, lucky man!

Update 05/29/2022

May 29, 2022 - permalink

this is my beautiful muscle girl

update 05/29/2022

« first < prev Page 26 of 76 next > last »