Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Do any guys on here have wives/girlfriends that are muscular?

« first < prev Page 15 of 78 next > last »
Jan 03, 2022 - permalink

My wife carrying around one of our children. I often wonder how she's building that muscle with no training. Sure, those are not big muscles but at least nicely visible. She was sporty before our children and is eating healthy but still has no time for sports

Nice. 👌🏼💪🏼 Pls get her to flex that bicep for real. Good shoulders too

[deleted]
Jan 03, 2022 - permalink

WOW!!

Jan 03, 2022 - permalink

Nice. 👌🏼💪🏼 Pls get her to flex that bicep for real. Good shoulders too

This one I've posted here before on another topic. Half a year ago. I wish she would start doing serious work outs. Hopefully I can convince her. Time is a problem right now. But yeah, even carrying our children around works on her really great ;)

Jan 03, 2022 - permalink

My wife does a little shower flex https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/1703374/

She knows about my fbb fascination. So last year she decided to train her arms and legs in our little home gym. She dont want to be a fbb sometime. Just build a some muscle for fun and for me. The Progress she made on her arms with 2 times a week dumbell curling are amazing. I was shocked when about 3 month training she flexed her guns the first time. And strength wise she now has more power than me.. because im not working out. Recently she has a leg injury and dont workout. I build down the homegym smithmachine/banks/ barbells etc etc because of renovation the room… i will sell all her equipment and she gets a wall mounted small cable machine. With that she will continue her workouts but will focus on strength and not muscle build… im happy looking forward my wife becomes stronger than she is now.

Jan 03, 2022 - permalink

Wow, nice story. With leg injury she can still train her arms ;) I would love my wife to do some weight training.

Jan 03, 2022 - permalink

Wow, nice story. With leg injury she can still train her arms ;) I would love my wife to do some weight training.

in theorie yes she can pump her arms but its not that easy... pain etc

we wait till shes in good condition and then the strength mission begins :- ) love it when she is stronger than me :-)

[deleted]
Jan 03, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by [deleted]
[deleted]
Jan 03, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by [deleted]
[deleted]
Jan 03, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by [deleted]
Jan 03, 2022 - permalink

Nice, I like visible biceps on women

Jan 03, 2022 - permalink

My wife carrying around one of our children. I often wonder how she's building that muscle with no training. Sure, those are not big muscles but at least nicely visible. She was sporty before our children and is eating healthy but still has no time for sports

You have a beautiful family :) Hopefully, I will have a family like yours in the future.

Jan 03, 2022 - permalink

When my girlfriend and I met 9 years ago, she was doing a lot of cardio workout/Tae boxing and she took up CrossFit where she gained some nice muscle mass and definition. Her back, traps and shoulders were naturally defined to start from a swimming background and her abs although not very visible were absolutely rock solid. She could keep up with me on tough ab workouts and could sometimes outrep me.

Jan 03, 2022 - permalink

Mine became obsessed with bodybuilding a few months ago, we decided to get in shape together and she's been training nonstop HARD ever since, a couple of weeks ago I played an ifbb show and we've been regularly watching fbbs together, pretty surreal and cool. She says she is not ready for pics yet but will pose in a couple of months.

Jan 03, 2022 - permalink

Wow Lucky guy Support her in everything also besides working out and you are one of the chosen ones

Mine became obsessed with bodybuilding a few months ago, we decided to get in shape together and she's been training nonstop HARD ever since, a couple of weeks ago I played an ifbb show and we've been regularly watching fbbs together, pretty surreal and cool. She says she is not ready for pics yet but will pose in a couple of months.

Jan 03, 2022 - permalink

Jan 03, 2022 - permalink

Lucked out as well. She has always been athletic but then starting pumping up when she found out how much I enjoyed FBB’s

Jan 03, 2022 - permalink

Beautiful….and solid!

Jan 03, 2022 - permalink

Just found this pic of my girlfriend when she was at her most jacked/massive after a while of CrossFit. I don't even recall snapping the pic but my goodness am I glad to have found it 🤯

Jan 03, 2022 - permalink

Not the most muscular woman I've ever dated but she was incredibly strong.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XHAT4LfNKfc

Jan 03, 2022 - permalink
[deleted]
Jan 03, 2022 - permalink

My wife…

Jan 03, 2022 - permalink

This one I've posted here before on another topic. Half a year ago. I wish she would start doing serious work outs. Hopefully I can convince her. Time is a problem right now. But yeah, even carrying our children around works on her really great ;)

Nice 👌🏼💪🏼

Jan 04, 2022 - permalink

Wow, you guys have nice women. Hopefully all others here will also have some luck with those kind of women :)

Jan 04, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by drag5271
« first < prev Page 15 of 78 next > last »