Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Do any guys on here have wives/girlfriends that are muscular?

« first < prev Page 14 of 78 next > last »
Dec 26, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by Chainer
Chainer
Dec 26, 2021 - permalink

Nice pic but unfortunately nudity is not allowed in this section! Please find a non-nude pic or use the NSFW section of the forum.

Dec 26, 2021 - permalink

47yo wife, housewife, no gym, online homeeworkout

Dec 26, 2021 - edited Dec 26, 2021 - permalink

47yo wife, housewife, no gym, online homeeworkout

That my friend is crazy! Any more flexing pics? She is RIPPED

If that is the picture you uploaded initially topless, please do so again in the NSFW section. What a treat.

Dec 26, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by Highprotein
Dec 26, 2021 - permalink

She looks very strong

Dec 27, 2021 - permalink

My lovely wife

Dec 27, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by musculardorothy
Dec 27, 2021 - permalink

My GF started going to the gym. She has some nice thick legs and even forearms, and she doesn't even go every day

Dec 29, 2021 - permalink

I'm hoping that this is just the begging of a long journey for my wife, but I got to say that this is already very hot to me.

Dec 29, 2021 - permalink

I'm hoping that this is just the begging of a long journey for my wife, but I got to say that this is already very hot to me.

Really good man! Does she have a goal of body type she seeks?

Dec 29, 2021 - permalink

Really good man! Does she have a goal of body type she seeks?

I am not sure, we don't really discuss it much, I can tell she feels weird talking about it. She has great genetics though and can pack a lot of muscles without much effort. Only time will tell.

Dec 29, 2021 - permalink

It's amazing that so many of you have these great women alongside you.

I haven't had any muscular partner yet but I had a female friend in high school who had a remarkable strength. She was relatively tall(about 178cm) and slim-looking but stronger than most of the guys in our classroom. She had been training with weights for years at that time and had hard muscles in every part of her body. Watching her, easily taking down average guys in armwrestling was fun. Girls in our class were constantly grabbing her arms and shoulders to feel her toned muscles. Don't have any contact with her right now, I think she became an engineer.

Dec 30, 2021 - permalink

As mentioned earlier, my wife is quite strong and somewhat muscular. She's not defined, but has visible muscles, particularly in her arms. She went shopping with a friend and came home frustrated and a little excited. None of the nice shirts/blouses she had tried on would fit her arms. She said she was afraid the sleeves would burst. Here is a photo of her doing cable rows:

Jan 02, 2022 - permalink

Jan 02, 2022 - permalink

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ

Jan 02, 2022 - permalink

very nice

Jan 02, 2022 - permalink

My ex-gf was pretty muscular. Not lean enough to be ripped or anything, but she was a redhead, 5-ft-8 and a solid 170 lbs. Grew up on a farm with horses etc, typical horse girl stuff. Very strong legs and triceps that would pop out of nowhere when she tensed her arm. Unfortunately she wasn't super comfortable with it. She found my intense interest amusing and she would tease me, like any female she enjoyed knowing she had something she could use to effortlessly turn me on. But I couldn't really convince her to explore much beyond conventional sex (she grew up fairly conservative). That was kind of a bummer because there were so many possibilities. I did convince her to leg scissor my torso a few times when we were fooling around and it was pretty intense lol. She could definitely hurt me and I'm not a complete wimp hahaha. But the relationship didn't work out for a multitude of reasons. I don't think I'd ever have gotten her to be as adventurous as I hoped anyway.

Jan 02, 2022 - permalink

> > That picture is of Natasha Aughey, stop fantasizing that much bro! Not healthy

Bahahahaha! I think the โ€œher legs are strong enough to crush a toaster,โ€ statement gave him away.

Reminds me of the guy in 40 Year Old Virgin talking about how breasts feel like "a bag of sand" LMAO

Jan 02, 2022 - permalink

My wife does a little shower flex https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/1703374/

Jan 02, 2022 - permalink

My wife has nice biceps but due to rock climbing and horse riding her back and lats are insane. Recently we have discovered we both like her being dominant during sex. She was on top using the head board to pump me. My hands were on her lats, they would explode as she pumped me and my head would hit the head board. I was getting a bit hurt but was in ecstasy. Feeling the muscles in her lats and back flex made me know who is in charge physically. Iโ€™m pretty lucky!

Jan 03, 2022 - permalink

My wife has nice biceps but due to rock climbing and horse riding her back and lats are insane. Recently we have discovered we both like her being dominant during sex. She was on top using the head board to pump me. My hands were on her lats, they would explode as she pumped me and my head would hit the head board. I was getting a bit hurt but was in ecstasy. Feeling the muscles in her lats and back flex made me know who is in charge physically. Iโ€™m pretty lucky!

Sounds great mate. Any pictures of that back?

Jan 03, 2022 - permalink

My wife carrying around one of our children. I often wonder how she's building that muscle with no training. Sure, those are not big muscles but at least nicely visible. She was sporty before our children and is eating healthy but still has no time for sports

[deleted]
Jan 03, 2022 - permalink

I have a friend who is much bigger than me although she is quite a bit shorter than me as well. I do workout sometimes and I do see improvements in myself but when I stand next to her, I feel small no matter what!

Jan 03, 2022 - permalink

My friend

« first < prev Page 14 of 78 next > last »