Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

My First Muscle Girl Turn On

« first < prev Page 8 of 18 next > last »
Mar 20, 2022 - permalink

Crescent Martin, found her on an early 2000s website. Also found Annette Perry and Nicole Costa there...

Mar 21, 2022 - permalink

Beth Phoenix 🔥

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ey9jQYtbH-Y

Check this out....

[deleted]
Apr 09, 2022 - permalink

Cory Everson Melissa Coates

Game over

Good call. Melissa Coates was a huge crush. Those peaked biceps...

Apr 10, 2022 - permalink

@mthamner...everyone on this site gets that same rush of excitement, seeing a muscular female, like you described. I myself went crazy over girls with any muscle LONG before female bodybuilding. So many memories from high school. Seated behind a blond named Lisa, brushing her hair daily, treating me to a rear view of her beautiful biceps as she brushed away. Getting the courage to go to the pencil sharpener on the teacher's desk, to watch her biceps dance from the front. I had so many vivid dreams about her. Nothing is hotter than a muscular female. Just look at that picture of Nikki Fuller you posted. If that doesn't raise your blood pressure, you don't belong here

Apr 10, 2022 - permalink

This is the picture that started me down this path that I do not regret.

Apr 10, 2022 - permalink

Sports Illustrated in 1980. I saw a photo of Laura Combes and was stunned. This was EXACTLY what I was looking for. I never was into the idea of sex with men, but I loved muscle. A couple years later WPW came out, and I amassed a collection. The first video I ever bought was Family Reunion with Karla playing a cousin who returns home to exert her dominance. I taped all the Maury and Geraldo episodes, and also bought some Builtmore tapes. When Raymartin.com and wpw.net came online (at the same time as Diana the Valkyrie's site) I was in hog heaven. I wrote quite a few muscle stories that became library classics on that site. Nowadays we're totally spoiled. On this site there's a new superb muscle girl every day, and more and more women are hitting the gym (and the gear). Good time to be a compulsive masturbator!

Apr 10, 2022 - permalink

Nikki Fuller was one of my favourites, those pecs - my god!, but she went full MAGA and it was disheartening. Same with Laura Binetti.

Apr 10, 2022 - permalink

I remember flipping through a MuscleMag swimsuit issue at the supermarket when I was about 15 and coming across these pictures. I was hooked. These pictures are burned in my mind. There was also a rear bicep picture of Zuzana Korinkova also but I can't seen to find that one.

Apr 10, 2022 - edited Apr 10, 2022 - permalink
Apr 10, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by chipperpip
Apr 11, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by chipperpip
Apr 11, 2022 - edited Apr 11, 2022 - permalink

Back in '95 would come home from elementary school and Kiana's Flex Appeal would be on. Nowadays she seems small but back then as a first introduction to muscle girls it was revolutionary. Not to mention some of the girls she would have on were pretty jacked (Monica Brant was on there a lot and she was extremely sexy). This was just before we had internet. A year later it was the blonde bomber Melissa Coates RIP on the WWW. I remember one time in particular my dad was home but on the phone in kitchen, luckily phone back then still wasn't cordless and that one didn't have reach to the living room, and the girls Kiana had on were smoking... couldn't help myself, good times..

Apr 11, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by chipperpip
Apr 11, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by chipperpip
Apr 11, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by chipperpip
Apr 11, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by chipperpip
Apr 11, 2022 - permalink

Apr 11, 2022 - permalink

Ohhhh Gladys

« first < prev Page 8 of 18 next > last »