Forum > Image Themes > Thread

Facial Transformations (roid face)

Sep 29, 2022 - permalink

Shit. I hope she'll take the rejection well.

Probably better than you take contrary viewpoints.

Sep 29, 2022 - permalink

I'm sorry I'm such a tyrant.

Sep 29, 2022 - permalink

She can go bigger and harder…

Brooke Walker was walking the line. Was.

Sep 29, 2022 - permalink

> > To each their own. Brooke is looking uncomfortably overweight and facially unappealing to me.

Shit. I hope she'll take the rejection well.

Lol!

And to the guy’s post above yours, I’m not reading that unless you provide an executive summary first!

Sep 29, 2022 - permalink

I'm always intrigued when girls have a really cute face before taking steroids and then end up looking much more harsh, post cycle. SEE HERE for an example. I believe I've seen a "Roid Face" thread here before, but it didn't compare before/afters.

Anybody else have before/after shots of girls/women who transformed both their body AND face?

She changed for the worst. Her jaw grew as well.

Sep 29, 2022 - permalink

> Post pic?

This cannot be the same person. This is a very evident case of virilization.

Sep 29, 2022 - permalink

> One of the most impressive face transformations by Kahla: > >

> > Already bodybuilding but cute, girly face with oval shape and small nose. > >
> > Roided up, manly face, square jaw and big nose. Way hotter this way IMHO.

She looks Better 🤤

She looks better in the before pic.

Sep 29, 2022 - permalink

Probably better than you take contrary viewpoints.

bat22 saying Brooke is unattractive part 142.

Sep 29, 2022 - permalink

bat22 saying Brooke is unattractive part 142.

And the hyperbolic reactions keep coming. People are entitled to appraise beauty as they see fit, but the blind muscle worship gets to the point that a waxed male bodybuilder donning a female two-piece with his head cropped off would likely elicit more than a few boners.

Sep 29, 2022 - permalink

And the hyperbolic reactions keep coming. People are entitled to appraise beauty as they see fit, but the blind muscle worship gets to the point that a waxed male bodybuilder donning a female two-piece with his head cropped off would likely elicit more than a few boners.

Again, respectfully, your opinion is competely fine. What I don't understand is why you feel the need to express it, in the ROID FACE thread. What's the goal?

Sep 29, 2022 - permalink

Again, respectfully, your opinion is competely fine. What I don't understand is why you feel the need to express it, in the ROID FACE thread. What's the goal?

Except that I did stay on topic. Others saw fit to get on my case of non-worship.

Sep 29, 2022 - permalink

Except that I did stay on topic. Others saw fit to get on my case of non-worship.

All I said was I hope she takes the rejection well. It was a joke. You're not being persecuted by anything other than your poor reading comprehension.

cgsweat
Sep 29, 2022 - permalink
Thread locked by cgsweat.
« first < prev Page 5 of 5 next > last »