Jul 04, 2022 - edited Jul 04, 2022 - permalink
Jul 04, 2022 - permalink

Love it

Sep 27, 2022 - permalink
Sep 27, 2022 - permalink

She is a queen

Sep 27, 2022 - permalink

She is a queen

Too much plastic.....she was beautiful before.

Sep 27, 2022 - permalink

Wow, from a demure beauty to a hulking beast. What a combination

Sep 27, 2022 - permalink

She managed to not get herself botched like barbara carita who has become a grotesque living blow doll.

Sep 27, 2022 - permalink

And she is still beautiful just she got a more bimbo look

Sep 27, 2022 - permalink
Sep 27, 2022 - permalink

She managed to not get herself botched like barbara carita who has become a grotesque living blow doll.

Was that fun for you, going scorched Earth like that? Did it help you in any way?

Sep 28, 2022 - edited Sep 28, 2022 - permalink

Was that fun for you, going scorched Earth like that? Did it help you in any way?

Likely hasn't touched a woman in his entire life, so go easy on him.

Sep 28, 2022 - permalink

Likely hasn't touched a woman in his entire life, so go easy on him.

Ok the simps i let you jerk off on hairier than you blow dolls.

Sep 29, 2022 - permalink

Wow both you guys are annoying

Sep 29, 2022 - permalink

Wow both you guys are annoying

Yes. It annoys me that when someone shares an opinion, there is some white knight inevitably offended that has to come to a strangers rescue.

Sep 29, 2022 - edited Sep 29, 2022 - permalink

Brooke Walker was walking the line. Was.

Sep 29, 2022 - permalink

Yes. It annoys me that when someone shares an opinion, there is some white knight inevitably offended that has to come to a strangers rescue.

Guessing this was directed at me, sorry I got a little triggered. The guy called a woman (not just a look but a specific person) a "grotesque living blow doll". Sure it's a valid opinion I suppose.. but unnecessary to share it in that way and context, in my opinion. It's just not adult behavior.

That said, my response was, stupid. I should have just said nothing. Sorry @Vrscf1250, mods, and everyone else.

Sep 29, 2022 - permalink

Guessing this was directed at me, sorry I got a little triggered. The guy called a woman (not just a look but a specific person) a "grotesque living blow doll". Sure it's a valid opinion I suppose.. but unnecessary to share it in that way and context, in my opinion. It's just not adult behavior.

That said, my response was, stupid. I should have just said nothing. Sorry @Vrscf1250, mods, and everyone else.

Yeah, I wouldn't have said it either, but I guess I could have taken my own advice and just kept scrolling in the same manner. LOL

Sep 29, 2022 - permalink

Brooke Walker was walking the line. Was.

She is a 10!! Very bulky and sexy

Sep 29, 2022 - permalink

I dont think she reads comments on this topic. And sorry but that's the sad truth most people would think. She clearly has some body dismorphia and her looks is really ridiculous. That's also creating prejudice towards this industry, which the general public already have.

Sep 29, 2022 - edited Sep 29, 2022 - permalink

Is that Stephanie Flescher like 5 pics or so up?

Sep 29, 2022 - permalink

She is a 10!! Very bulky and sexy

To each their own. Brooke is looking uncomfortably overweight and facially unappealing to me.

Sep 29, 2022 - permalink

My general rule of thumb around here is that it's just a series of glass houses if we are going to start being overly critical of someone for not looking "normal." We all have some aesthetic line that we don't want to see crossed but there are also too many people who are into too many different things and there is too much overlap to keep track of. If you want to criticize a model in a way that is respectful of these things I still don't see a point but at least it's not kink shaming. If I'm white knighting anything it's the fetish in general, not the model. Most of the time I even see what the person is seeing when they make the harsh criticism. But when people go over the top in their comments about a model being too over the top in their own way all that really does is push someone back down into their own shame for liking them. There's enough of that outside of the fetish. We don't need to do that to our own.

And I'm aware that most models don't come here or look at this. But they might. Simply saying it's not for you and moving on is reasonable - although I again don't see any use to that in the long run. For the record, while I appreciate what BC is doing and her whole appeal, I'm not necessarily a huge fan.

Also don't try to disguise what was essentially bullying language (towards the fetish and members of this community) as concern for the model's mental health. If this really was a concern it wouldn't be said like that. I call bullshit. Whether we like it or not this site - and threads like this - have long crossed that line. Not that we don't care or that we shouldn't but come on. Read the damn room.

Sep 29, 2022 - permalink

To each their own. Brooke is looking uncomfortably overweight and facially unappealing to me.

Shit. I hope she'll take the rejection well.

« first < prev Page 4 of 5 next > last »