Aug 05, 2021 - permalink

Wow!! Lovely,absolutley lovely!!🔥🔥🔥

Aug 10, 2021 - permalink
Aug 11, 2021 - permalink
Aug 11, 2021 - permalink

Tara silzer tina zampa etc

Aug 19, 2021 - edited Feb 23, 2022 - permalink

> > > >

The "after" photo has distorted proportions. Also, there's probably like 7 years between the photos. In the photo to the right she's around 20, in the photo to the left she's a kid of more less 14 years.

Exactly ... today she looks much more feminine than this one picture documents and she is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful massive bodybuilders in the world ... Of course, she has got a somewhat distinctive face, which is emphasized by her wider cheekbones and She doesn't look bad because of that, on the contrary, she is beautiful, I think, also and especially today and the picture on the left, because she was really only 13 or 14 years old ... Of course Tifani her face is developing and looks more mature ... But this picture distorts everything ... she doesn't look that bulky in the face ... see the following pictures ... she is 21 or 20 years old and I think, she is very beautiful and high attractive now!! 😍😍😍

Aug 19, 2021 - permalink

Capucine Leconte- about an 8 year difference- 2012 to 2020. Face definitely changed.

Aug 19, 2021 - permalink

Capucine Leconte- about an 8 year difference- 2012 to 2020. Face definitely changed.

But find that it is within limits ...💪🏽👍🏽🙋‍♂️😁

Aug 24, 2021 - edited Dec 03, 2021 by Imagine - permalink

Dina looks like her face is changing a little

(Note: Edited by Imagine to refer to image that the original URL was pointing to)

Dec 03, 2021 - permalink
Dec 03, 2021 - permalink

Thats a wonderful find!

[deleted]
Dec 03, 2021 - edited Dec 04, 2021 - permalink

Not too dramatic. The faces still look attractive. Although, there's a line that many trip over. I saw a recent clip on Youtube of Julia Fory. Ahhh, don't know whether it was the lighting or what but she crossed the line, unlike her older photos here, into looking like a drag queen. Unfortunately, as I'm still new here, I can't post the link.

Feb 20, 2022 - permalink
Feb 20, 2022 - edited Feb 20, 2022 - permalink

Unpopular opinion here I'm sure, but I just can't wrap my head around why people like this. I get that everyone has a kink, but this I don't get. I feel like a female body can look more muscular and still maintain its femininity (to a point at least), but why do people want a woman's face to look more masculine?

Feb 20, 2022 - permalink

Unpopular opinion here I'm sure, but I just can't wrap my head around why people like this. I get that everyone has a kink, but this I don't get.

Okay.

Feb 20, 2022 - permalink

Unpopular opinion here I'm sure, but I just can't wrap my head around why people like this. I get that everyone has a kink, but this I don't get. I feel like a female body can look more muscular and still maintain its femininity (to a point at least), but why do people want a woman's face to look more masculine?

Thank you for coming into a thread made for people that enjoys it and telling us this 🙄

Feb 20, 2022 - edited Feb 20, 2022 - permalink

Thank you for coming into a thread made for people that enjoys it and telling us this 🙄

God forbid anyone have a different opinion. Is it required we worship and gush over every single picture and concept, or else it can't be discussed?

Feb 20, 2022 - permalink

God forbid anyone have a different opinion. Is it required we worship and gush over every single picture and concept, or else it can't be discussed?

Having a different opinion sounds like, "I don't like X".

That's distinct from "I can't wrap my head around why people like X".

You're the one who is having trouble with an opinion that isn't yours, instead of simply noting that you have a different opinion. No need to gush. Also no need to crap on other people's preferences.

Feb 20, 2022 - permalink
Feb 20, 2022 - permalink

I must agree, although what really bothers me about a roid face is the curved Stallone nose. Debbie Bramwell has one of these and looked much better before...

Feb 20, 2022 - permalink

Oh I love this thread, people can have their opinions but this does something for me lol

Feb 20, 2022 - permalink

Having a different opinion sounds like, "I don't like X".

That's distinct from "I can't wrap my head around why people like X".

You're the one who is having trouble with an opinion that isn't yours, instead of simply noting that you have a different opinion. No need to gush. Also no need to crap on other people's preferences.

So trying to understand why someone else likes something you don't is somehow "crapping" on others' opinions? It wasn't meant to start an argument. Just trying to get perspective from people that like this sort of thing. Didn't realize some were going to get so defensive over it.

« first < prev Page 2 of 5 next > last »