Forum > Image Themes > Thread

The most roided up girls.

« first < prev Page 7 of 26 next > last »
[deleted]
May 30, 2021 - permalink
May 30, 2021 - edited May 30, 2021 - permalink

Kaitlyn Vera claims natty on Instagram, but we know the truth.

I love when the facial structure/build (in this case, lips/eyes/cheekbones)suggest that a woman could be traditionally attractive even though you can clearly see the massive changes that have happened to her body. It's like seeing a mutated or rapidly evolved character from a comic book in real life.

Look at that monstrous back. With green body paint she'd be a spot-on modern She-Hulk.

[deleted]
May 30, 2021 - permalink

I love when the facial structure/build (in this case, lips/eyes/cheekbones)suggest that a woman could be traditionally attractive even though you can clearly see the massive changes that have happened to her body.

Oh, definitely. Or women that would be considered, for lack of a better term, "conventionally attractive", if they weren't so muscular - Vladislava Galagan, Denise Hoshor, Lindsey Cope, Sandra Grajales, Carolyne Marquez etc. Granted, most of them aren't quite as big as the women in this thread, Denise being the notable exception.

[deleted]
May 30, 2021 - permalink
[deleted]
May 30, 2021 - permalink

Some beautiful examples there! Virginia always rocks!πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ€€πŸ€€

May 31, 2021 - permalink

Kaitlyn Vera claims natty on Instagram, but we know the truth.

I love when the facial structure/build (in this case, lips/eyes/cheekbones)suggest that a woman could be traditionally attractive even though you can clearly see the massive changes that have happened to her body. It's like seeing a mutated or rapidly evolved character from a comic book in real life.

Look at that monstrous back. With green body paint she'd be a spot-on modern She-Hulk.

She said she was natty recently?

May 31, 2021 - permalink

peggy

May 31, 2021 - permalink

priscila reis

May 31, 2021 - permalink

Brigita was an absolute beast

[deleted]
May 31, 2021 - edited May 31, 2021 - permalink

Speaking of Brigita, this video seems relevant. I'd love to watch her pump that biceps as big and veiny as it gets.

May 31, 2021 - permalink

Had never seen that video of her. At her peak for sure

May 31, 2021 - permalink

As much as I hate to see massive young women leave the sport early, many pictures in this post make me happy they do. Too many of these women have jeopardized their health and permanently ruined their bodies by injecting crazy amounts of chemicals and hormones never meant for human females.

May 31, 2021 - permalink

As much as I hate to see massive young women leave the sport early, many pictures in this post make me happy they do. Too many of these women have jeopardized their health and permanently ruined their bodies by injecting crazy amounts of chemicals and hormones never meant for human females.

why can't you guys just let us enjoy out little thread?

May 31, 2021 - permalink

Get all the way out of here with this mess.

May 31, 2021 - permalink

More Brigita

The "injecting crazy amounts of chemicals and hormones never meant for human females" is the most provocative, fascinating part of all of this. We're the first group of people in human history to see something like it, and it's only going to get more interesting.

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/1548720/

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/1315988/

May 31, 2021 - permalink

I love when roided women are with smaller woman then they become huge themselves it’s like hmm who gave u advice

[deleted]

There's something about the way she just revels in her muscularity.

May 31, 2021 - permalink

Love seeing how far bodybuilders can take their muscles. No limits.

Nothing is hotter than big muscles except bigger muscles.

May 31, 2021 - permalink

Nothing is hotter than big muscles except bigger muscles.

Amen!

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/1446036/

May 31, 2021 - permalink

I love it here.

[deleted]
Jun 01, 2021 - permalink

Clean shave for the photoshoot?

Nah, I shaved this morning.

she's possibly my all time favorite...can't beat Julie.

Jun 01, 2021 - permalink

Ivie Rhein 😍😍

« first < prev Page 7 of 26 next > last »