Forum > Image Themes > Thread

The most roided up girls.

« first < prev Page 6 of 26 next > last »
May 28, 2021 - permalink

I'm a fan of all roid side effects except for two......they both involve hair. Thinning hair or hair loss and hair growth on the face and chest. That last one is probably an unpopular opinion among roided up girls fans.

May 28, 2021 - permalink

God tier thread.

May 28, 2021 - permalink

Paige Dumars absolutely exploded on steroids. Unfortunately she's (too me) indistinguishable from a man at this point. Still absurdly impressive

[deleted]
May 28, 2021 - permalink

She is superb!! All roids,lovely!!

May 29, 2021 - permalink

I'm a fan of all roid side effects except for two......they both involve hair. Thinning hair or hair loss and hair growth on the face and chest. That last one is probably an unpopular opinion among roided up girls fans.

I don't like hair loss or hair growth but I LOVE roid voices and acne.

May 29, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by Downtolift
May 29, 2021 - permalink

wendy McMaster

May 29, 2021 - permalink

I don't like hair loss or hair growth but I LOVE roid voices and acne.

I draw the line at the hair stuff too. The voices and builder faces are hot, though. Bring it on!

May 29, 2021 - permalink

Kim Perez nr 1

May 29, 2021 - permalink

Who is the blonde on the bottom >

May 29, 2021 - permalink

Looks like Tina Chandler

May 29, 2021 - edited May 29, 2021 by cgsweat - permalink

wendy McMaster

More like McMASSter

May 29, 2021 - permalink

What about Yvette Bova?

May 29, 2021 - permalink

Some of the other hot side effects of women being on steroids are the increased size of their hands and feet. Most notably is Oana Hreapca, who has said that her wedding ring no longer fits on her finger anymore because they’ve gotten so thick from all the HGH she’s taken. Another side effect is the masculine smell they develop, I met Lisa Cross a few years ago and she smelled like a big roided up bull. Certainly not for everyone, but it was hot to me

May 29, 2021 - permalink

>

Who is this sexy buff babe? She got some good juice in her veins 😏😏

Maria Segura. She has the most insane hamstrings on a woman.

May 29, 2021 - permalink

Some of the other hot side effects of women being on steroids are the increased size of their hands and feet. Most notably is Oana Hreapca, who has said that her wedding ring no longer fits on her finger anymore because they’ve gotten so thick from all the HGH she’s taken. Another side effect is the masculine smell they develop, I met Lisa Cross a few years ago and she smelled like a big roided up bull. Certainly not for everyone, but it was hot to me

I love fit chick strong hands!!

May 29, 2021 - permalink

What about Yvette Bova?

dude! I was so bummed out when I found out she had a shaved head. I'm still a huge fan of hers...but only shes wearing wigs...I'm not into any women with completely shaved heads

[deleted]
May 29, 2021 - permalink

I love the shaved head! Yvette,Virginia beautiful!!🔥🔥🥰🥰

May 29, 2021 - permalink

Paige Sandgren when she got huuuuge a few years back. Let’s see this again, Paige

May 29, 2021 - permalink

Helle Trevino

May 29, 2021 - permalink

Josefina Sanchez

May 29, 2021 - permalink

Helle Trevino

love that roid gut!

May 29, 2021 - permalink

Iris Kyle

May 30, 2021 - permalink

Iris Kyle

dope image but I'm pretty sure that's a morph, friend...

« first < prev Page 6 of 26 next > last »