Forum > Image Themes > Thread

The most roided up girls.

« first < prev Page 25 of 26 next > last »
Aug 18, 2023 - permalink

I remember. She blew up, looked so f’in good and then disappeared. Guessing side effects scared her?

Yeah, maybe so. She was a very pretty girl if you look at her before pics. Compare that look to after loading up on roids like a mbb, you can see a big difference due to the side effects (which is really hot to me).

Sep 12, 2023 - permalink

Jessica is clearly roiding hard lately. It seems like everytime I log in she looks bigger

Also Barbra has got massive for her show as well

Sep 12, 2023 - permalink

This is such an amazing thread. These women are all bigger than Arnold...so fascinating.

Sep 12, 2023 - permalink

This is such an amazing thread. These women are all bigger than Arnold...so fascinating.

Get real son! None of them are bigger than Arnold then or now.

Sep 12, 2023 - permalink

Yeah, definitely not bigger than Arnold. However! Some of these heavily geared up fbbs are now big enough to compete with the middle weight, and even light-heavyweight, male bodybuilders:

Bantamweight = up to 143 ¼ lbs

Middleweight = over 154 ¼ lbs up to 176 ¼ lbs

Light-Heavyweight = over 176 ¼ lbs up to 198 ¼ lbs

Heavyweight = over 198 ¼ lbs up to 225 ¼ lbs

Super Heavyweight = over 225 ¼ lbs

Sep 12, 2023 - permalink

Yeah, definitely not bigger than Arnold. However! Some of these heavily geared up fbbs are now big enough to compete with the middle weight, and even light-heavyweight, male bodybuilders:

Bantamweight = up to 143 ¼ lbs

Middleweight = over 154 ¼ lbs up to 176 ¼ lbs

Light-Heavyweight = over 176 ¼ lbs up to 198 ¼ lbs

Heavyweight = over 198 ¼ lbs up to 225 ¼ lbs

Super Heavyweight = over 225 ¼ lbs

Most of the difference comes from the fact they're smaller in size. A fbb and mbb of equal height could almost compete in the same weight category nowadays.

Sep 12, 2023 - permalink

Of course they could compete if you jus limited everyone in a division to a certain weight. Lmao 🤦‍♂️ but the open division in BB is basically all 240+ shredded on stage. None of the girls come close lol

Sep 12, 2023 - permalink

Even the big girls say that a cbum already is gigantic...so i guess they are quite impressed by his mass And there are way bigger dudes

Sep 13, 2023 - permalink

Haha this is funny - who cares if one or another gals is actually bigger than Arnold. What I meant is their bodies look like they could big MBBs, which is totally fascinating and so hot...I wonder how many of them get misgendered in public.

Sep 13, 2023 - permalink

Haha this is funny - who cares if one or another gals is actually bigger than Arnold. What I meant is their bodies look like they could big MBBs, which is totally fascinating and so hot...I wonder how many of them get misgendered in public.

🤨

Sep 13, 2023 - permalink

Get real son! None of them are bigger than Arnold then or now.

Actually, come to think of it if you take a look at BMI measurements, wouldn't a few actually be proportionately larger than Arnold?

Especially in the legs department although that obviously wasn't his most impressive feature.

Sep 13, 2023 - permalink

There is a few things that go into looking “big” such as height, how shredded you are, mass and proportions. For example in MBB Shawn Ray was never over 220 but beat guys 50 pounds heavier than him regularly and didn’t look small by any means. Lauren Findley for example is around 120 pounds and looks WAY bigger because of her proportions and insertions. Good bodybuilders create an illusion of being bigger than they really are.

fp909
Sep 13, 2023 - permalink

yeah there was a meme floating around awhile back that was like girls that are like 150lbs in powerlifting look like hulks, but guys that are 150lbs look smaller in comparison, since a lot of the women are short (or don't tend to be above average height). wish ic ould find it.

im like 215-220, not jacked, i feel small often but i know for SURE im getting out angled by a similarly build girl who is 150 but 7-8 inches shorter, even if her arms are 3-4 inches smaller than mine.

C87
Sep 13, 2023 - permalink

A lot probably. I met a female bodybuilder in my old work place. I was a waiter in a cafe/restaurant and staff started saying have you seen the size of her? I looked over and only seeing her from the back it was impossible to tell if she was male or female, the voice didn't give it away either. She was talking low so it was quite gravely at first, but as she spoke up it goes a little squeaky.

Anyway, I got asked to serve her and her friends (all men much smaller) and her skin looked so dry, big wrinkles, and the skull shape definitely influenced by drug use. Her hands were like my dad's and he worked as a floor fitter for 40 years and had big calloused hands.

The talk from other tables and staff was questioning if it was a man or a really bad trans male to female.

Honestly having a tiny bit of knowledge and being used to seeing these type of women online, I felt sorry for her. I imagine she heard at least some of the words spoken about her by others. I know she's doing what makes her happy but when you hear people questioning your gender because of that...that must suck.

Sep 13, 2023 - permalink

Actually, come to think of it if you take a look at BMI measurements, wouldn't a few actually be proportionately larger than Arnold?

Especially in the legs department although that obviously wasn't his most impressive feature.

That's really an interesting observation Gordon. How could we dive into comparing proportions of the girls to Arnold?

Sep 13, 2023 - permalink

I spent a little bit of time looking into it, and this is what I came across:

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/forum/thread/...

Of course, there will always be a bit of an discrepancy with such comparisons because it's easier to build more muscle proportionally when you are shorter, which all every female bodybuilder is than Arnold, who is 6 foot 2 inches tall. However, Nicole Bass's billed height and weight were 6 foot 2 inches and 231 pounds. Arnold was 235 lbs during competitions.

Sep 13, 2023 - edited Sep 14, 2023 - permalink

I think Vaso is around 170 (don’t quote me) but she lean, big thick and full so she looks even bigger. Standing next to a guy almost a foot taller she still dwarfs him! I wouldn’t doubt it if she weighed less than the muscular guy she’s next to either, but she so much rounder she makes him look little

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/1897625/

Anastasia on the other hand would legitimately smoke almost all light heavyweight MBB and even the majority of heavyweights too. She’s about 185 or 190 but looks absolutely enormous

Sep 16, 2023 - permalink

Anastasia on the other hand would legitimately smoke almost all light heavyweight MBB and even the majority of heavyweights too. She’s about 185 or 190 but looks absolutely enormous

I love Anastasia, but it's foolish to think she can beat light heavyweight and heavyweight men when she's placed out of the top five in her last show, behind Virginia Sanchez Macias and Stephanie Flesher.

Dec 29, 2023 - permalink

I love Anastasia, but it's foolish to think she can beat light heavyweight and heavyweight men when she's placed out of the top five in her last show, behind Virginia Sanchez Macias and Stephanie Flesher.

Those placings had nothing to do with size. Not that I really think shes competitive with men but she definitely beats any woman currently competing

Dec 29, 2023 - permalink
Jan 03, 2024 - permalink

Roided up women get me going pretty strong as well. They are the best!

Jan 07, 2024 - permalink
Jan 07, 2024 - permalink

what happened to her?

Which one?

Jan 07, 2024 - permalink

Which one?

oh... I thought they were both of Anula Ann (ana. bolic.war)....That's who I was asking about

« first < prev Page 25 of 26 next > last »