Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Girls Bigger than Schwarzenegger?

Sep 13, 2023 - permalink

An observation I've made is that it is arguable when looking at body proportions, a few girls with muscle are possibly bigger than Arnold Schwarzenegger was during his bodybuilding days, particularly in regard to comparing lower bodies.

Note though that during the 1970s male bodybuilding appeared to have placed a much lower emphasis on legs compared to today—I don't believe any female bodybuilder ever outdid Schwarzenegger in the upper body, especially chest. Renné Toney did come close however in regard to arms—20.25 inches at 5 foot 8 inches height for Toney vs 22 inches and 6 foot 2 inches for Schwarzenegger.

For instance, if you look at a BMI index online, the BMI of some of the largest girls like Natalia Trukhina (5 foot 7 inches and 225 pounds, so BMI of 35) versus Arnold Schwarzenegger (6 foot 2 inches and 260 pounds, so 33), Trukhina would be larger. Plus, Trukhina's thighs are supposedly 29.5 inches. Schwarzenegger's were only 26 inches. Aleesha Young's are/were 28 inches and she's only 5 foot 3 inches, but at 190 pounds, that's a BMI of 34! Christine Envall is also 5 foot 3 inches and 190 pounds, so same deal. Browsing saradas.org, it also seems that Andrea Shaw, Amber Deluca, Tina Zampa, Renné Toney, and Cornelia Brandt could have had BMIs of 34 at their off-season biggest. Colette Guimond, Nicole Bass, Karla Nelsen, and Becca Swanson would have been 31, 31, 32, and 35.

Note that all of these weights are off-season though. As for competition weights, I can't find any for Trukhina but Schwarzenegger, Young, and Envall would be 235 pounds (BMI 30), 150 pounds (BMI 27), and and 165 pounds (BMI 28), respectively. Off-season weights might very well be more unreliable than competition. Plus, it's probably easier to build comparatively more muscle on a smaller frame.

Any other muscular girls with 30+ BMIs? The biggest I came across were those I mentioned above: Natalia Trukhina, Renné Toney, Aleesha Young, Christine Envall, Andrea Shaw, Amber Deluca, Tina Zampa, Renné Toney, Cornelia Brandt, Colette Guimond, Nicole Bass, Karla Nelsen, and Becca Swanson.

Sep 14, 2023 - permalink

Tina Lockwood

Sep 14, 2023 - permalink

Some ladies have bigger quads and many have bigger calves. But his upper body is tough to beat

Sep 14, 2023 - permalink

They can beat him from the waist down. But above the waist there's no chance. Both in size and strength. Toney would be the closest, although calling her a girl imo is a bit of a stretch, she basically transitioned even if she didn't not intend to. But even she is a ways off in upper body from him.

Sep 14, 2023 - permalink

A lot of this is comapring in a vacuum. Its like everyone on instagram looks impressive in their gym selfies and all that. But once on stage actually stacked up against best in world side by side? Suddenly they often look very small. This would be the case here

Sep 14, 2023 - edited Sep 14, 2023 - permalink

Absolute lunatics, I tell you.

Off Season Weight: 260 lbs (118 kg)

Competition Weight: 235 lbs (106 kg)

Arms: 22″ (56 cm)

Chest: 57″ (145 cm)

Waist: 34″ (86 cm)

Thighs: 28,5″ (72 cm)

Calves: 20″ (51 cm)

Sep 14, 2023 - permalink

Ursula Teply fbb from Austria. She was huge! Bigger and more muscular than many male bodybuilders! There was a video on youtube with her posing next to a male bodybuilder as a guest and she was bigger than him! I don't know if that video still exists! 18 inches biceps,30 inches quads! A true muscle beast!

Sep 14, 2023 - permalink

"Any other muscular girls with 30+ BMIs? The biggest I came across were those I mentioned above: Natalia Trukhina, Renné Toney, Aleesha Young, Christine Envall, Andrea Shaw, Amber Deluca, Tina Zampa, Renné Toney, Cornelia Brandt, Colette Guimond, Nicole Bass, Karla Nelsen, and Becca Swanson."

I think this should be a thread of it's own.

Sep 14, 2023 - permalink

A lot of this is comapring in a vacuum. Its like everyone on instagram looks impressive in their gym selfies and all that. But once on stage actually stacked up against best in world side by side? Suddenly they often look very small. This would be the case here

Yeah, that's very fair.

Sep 14, 2023 - permalink

Absolute lunatics, I tell you.

Off Season Weight: 260 lbs (118 kg)

Competition Weight: 235 lbs (106 kg)

Arms: 22″ (56 cm)

Chest: 57″ (145 cm)

Waist: 34″ (86 cm)

Thighs: 28,5″ (72 cm)

Calves: 20″ (51 cm)

😂 Thank you. We all appreciate muscular women here but let's at least try to think like rational people. Arnold is one of the top 2/4 bodybuilders of all time. At his peak, aside from Ferrigno, there was really no one bigger. Comparing any female bodybuilder to him is like comparing a WNBA player to Michael Jordan. Let's get real folks.

Sep 14, 2023 - permalink

😂 Thank you. We all appreciate muscular women here but let's at least try to think like rational people. Arnold is one of the top 2/4 bodybuilders of all time. At his peak, aside from Ferrigno, there was really no one bigger. Comparing any female bodybuilder to him is like comparing a WNBA player to Michael Jordan. Let's get real folks.

Macho dummies refuse to admit females are taking over and beating mens.

Sep 14, 2023 - permalink

Seriously.

I get having fantasies and all, but no. Just, no 🤦‍♂️.

Sep 14, 2023 - permalink

Sep 14, 2023 - permalink

I am young so I was thinking about 90s Arnold or even the time he was a politician. I think there are women out there that are bigger. but in the 70s and early 80s when he was known for bodybuilding only. I think he was still bigger than any woman around.

cgsweat
Sep 14, 2023 - permalink

Well that's the thing. Times change and people change. Arnold's prime was indeed in the 70's and 80's, and during that time men (or bodybuilders in general) didn't train legs like they do nowadays. I'm sure if he did he would have added at least another 15-20 lbs to his build.

[deleted]
Sep 14, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by [deleted]
Sep 14, 2023 - permalink

Every single woman mentioned in this thread would kill to have Arnold's aesthetics. Please try to live in reality.

Sep 14, 2023 - permalink

Stupid comparison, trying to think any fbb is bigger then Arnold.

Sep 15, 2023 - permalink

Even a not significantly big fbb might have more skeletal muscle mass than a relatively non steroid big man. This is impressive enough to know. see: https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/forum/thread/... No need to compare with arnold.

Sep 15, 2023 - permalink

An observation I've made is that it is arguable when looking at body proportions, a few girls with muscle are possibly bigger than Arnold Schwarzenegger was during his bodybuilding days,

You have to be out of your ever loving mind to even think it's anywhere close. We all love muscular women around here, but this is borderline delusional. Snap out of it.

Sep 15, 2023 - edited Sep 15, 2023 - permalink

You have to be out of your ever loving mind to even think it's anywhere close. We all love muscular women around here, but this is borderline delusional. Snap out of it.

A lot of you are blowing this question out of proportion. It's no big deal–I literally posted this thread with a question mark and I don't really care if I say stupid harmless shit in a fetish website—but I never said that any female bodybuilder was actually larger (AKA taller AND heavier than Arnold), especially in regard to upper-body development. What I AM saying, is that if the measurements I found online are accurate, a few female bodybuilders—albeit far more often off-season than competition (so presumably more body fat)—were decently comparable to Arnold in regard to BMI and in the lower body department. At a shorter height a few literally have legs with a longer circumference then he did!

1970s male bodybuilding honestly neglected legs compared to nowadays! Look at any 2023 Mr. Olympia heavyweight competitor's legs and they make Arnold's legs appear small in comparison. If 1970s male bodybuilding compared more about legs, than Arnold and the biggest female bodybuilders likely wouldn't be comparable. But that's not how history played out, so there's my funny little observation.

Oct 18, 2023 - permalink

Plenty of girls got him beat in the legs, but his arms are insane.

Oct 18, 2023 - permalink

Plenty of girls got him beat in the legs, but his arms are insane.

Somebody posted his stats above. Even this is untrue.

fp909
Oct 18, 2023 - permalink

i think this has run its course, kind of a wild comparsion to compare any random fbb to the GOAT lol

Thread locked by fp909.
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »