Aug 12, 2022 - permalink

Love how she keeps on getting bigger. What a complete Roid freak haha

Aug 12, 2022 - permalink

Love how she keeps on getting bigger. What a complete Roid freak haha

She doesnt mind the stache

cgsweat
Aug 12, 2022 - permalink

She doesnt mind the stache

I guess she'll shave 3 times a day if she has to. Her goal seems to be getting as big and shredded as possible, everything else be damned.

Aug 13, 2022 - permalink

I wish Stephanie Flesher would go back to posting these comparison pics.

Aug 13, 2022 - permalink

I wish Stephanie Flesher would go back to posting these comparison pics.

I just want Stephanie to get bigger and bigger.

Aug 13, 2022 - permalink

I guess she'll shave 3 times a day if she has to. Her goal seems to be getting as big and shredded as possible, everything else be damned.

I think Michaela hit a stride in her career where she just said "To hell with it!" and focused on getting as muscular as humanly possible. When she started out, it was like she was going to test the waters and see how she did in physique, wasn't satisfied there, and then said "f**k it" and decided become an absolute meathouse with as much vascularity and shreds as she could possibly get. No matter how virilized she got, it's like she had tunnel vision for it because she hardly does any shoots and any footage you see of her is of her in the gym going crazy on the weights and pushing through her reps with a lot of intensity.

But the caveat to this is we've seen this story play out sooo many times with girls who try to peak out in the bodybuilding category and almost always burn out and leave the competition world. These cases happen so much ESPECIALLY when the women are really young. With Michaela, she's grown exponentially in just a few years so this may not last forever. Enjoy this growth while it's here boys because there's a high chance she could potentially end up on the "Women you haven't seen anything from in a long time" thread if she burns out.

Aug 13, 2022 - permalink

Simply in the interest of discussion without trying to preach or demean: my "too far" aesthetic limit is when they reach that "hormonally blown out" look where it appears that their body has basically given up from under them. I'm not educated enough to know that this is the case and I'm not going to point out examples but there's a point where it just feels like they are chasing diminishing returns that I truly find sad. But maybe that's a "look" that some go for? If it is, please educate me.

Aug 13, 2022 - permalink

I think Michaela hit a stride in her career where she just said "To hell with it!" and focused on getting as muscular as humanly possible. When she started out, it was like she was going to test the waters and see how she did in physique, wasn't satisfied there, and then said "f**k it" and decided become an absolute meathouse with as much vascularity and shreds as she could possibly get. No matter how virilized she got, it's like she had tunnel vision for it because she hardly does any shoots and any footage you see of her is of her in the gym going crazy on the weights and pushing through her reps with a lot of intensity.

But the caveat to this is we've seen this story play out sooo many times with girls who try to peak out in the bodybuilding category and almost always burn out and leave the competition world. These cases happen so much ESPECIALLY when the women are really young. With Michaela, she's grown exponentially in just a few years so this may not last forever. Enjoy this growth while it's here boys because there's a high chance she could potentially end up on the "Women you haven't seen anything from in a long time" thread if she burns out.

I give her 3-5 years before she burns out and just trains ifbbs or pursue her own business.

Aug 13, 2022 - permalink

I give her 3-5 years before she burns out and just trains ifbbs or pursue her own business.

If she has no plans to start a family I would probably extend that a couple of years more to about 7.

Aug 13, 2022 - permalink

Must be gross to wake up next to her in the morning

Aug 14, 2022 - permalink

I cant imagine that if Michaela continues for 7 ish more years at her current rate.. that she wont have some really bad health issues. Id they haven't already arrived. Still impressive work ethic etc.. cant deny that

Aug 14, 2022 - permalink

If you cropped out the body and just showed people the picture, they'd guess it was a little sweaty dude named "Mike."

Aug 14, 2022 - permalink

I cant imagine that if Michaela continues for 7 ish more years at her current rate.. that she wont have some really bad health issues. Id they haven't already arrived. Still impressive work ethic etc.. cant deny that

True. Eventually she's going to plateau and that may be her breaking point. You don't grow the way she has that fast and not eventually take some kind of L. I can't imagine her getting any more dense than she already is in these pictures.

Aug 14, 2022 - permalink

If you cropped out the body and just showed people the picture, they'd guess it was a little sweaty dude named "Mike."

Nice clit bulge :)

Aug 14, 2022 - permalink

That's what makes her so amazing...

Dec 01, 2022 - permalink

More Michaela Aycock

Dec 01, 2022 - edited Dec 01, 2022 - permalink

Melissa Teich has been really impressing me.

Dec 01, 2022 - permalink

Agreed, She continues to hit new levels

Jan 02, 2023 - permalink

so out of all the posts on this thread i am shocked no one has posted a pic of her yet you cant tell me shes not roided to the max

Jan 02, 2023 - permalink

Denise Rutkowski Sadly she too them way to far.

Jan 02, 2023 - permalink

Kathleen Erickson

Jan 02, 2023 - permalink

Denise Rutkowski Sadly she too them way to far.

90s fbb were so hot

Jan 06, 2023 - permalink

Kathleen Erickson

wonder what happened to her

« first < prev Page 19 of 26 next > last »