« first < prev Page 18 of 26 next > last »
May 08, 2022 - permalink

There is nothing like a lady going from ordinary to a huge hulk

omg right

May 08, 2022 - permalink

This thread would not be complete without Queen Leticia

May 08, 2022 - permalink

omg right

And the fact that these transformation makes some men insecure is also Amazing as our roided gals don't give a shit about them πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

May 08, 2022 - permalink
May 08, 2022 - edited Jun 12, 2022 by cgsweat - permalink
May 09, 2022 - permalink

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯😍

May 09, 2022 - permalink

Marja the goat β™₯

May 09, 2022 - permalink

Gisela nunes chan from start too enormous

May 09, 2022 - permalink

where is finished Marja Lehtonen? she looks disappeared, I do hope she lives well and in health

May 26, 2022 - edited Jun 12, 2022 by cgsweat - permalink

More Marja

May 26, 2022 - permalink

Victoria Dominguez

May 26, 2022 - permalink

Muscled up little roid ball. She always looked horny as hell

More Marja

May 26, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by cgsweat
May 28, 2022 - permalink

She’s one hell off a specimen , one of my favs. She looks so good jacked

Victoria Dominguez

May 28, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by loki893
May 31, 2022 - permalink
Jun 12, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by asianmuslcegirl
Jun 12, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by shanks10
Jun 12, 2022 - permalink

Dont know what all she takes but yeah she is definitely one of the most roided girls on the site..and probably the most roided teen girl on the planet.

The mass and strength she has achieved at that age is pretty amazing. I have never asked her if she takes hgh or somthing but definitely some big roids are on the list. Dont know if roids are good or bad but it definitely makes you look hot.

I love Tifani Wittman. Best of the best teen bodybuilders in my opinion. Steroids and HGH make great female bodybuilders.

Jun 12, 2022 - permalink

Interesting to read gear gives some FBBs crazy sex drive while it ruins it for others. I like to think and hope the former

Jun 13, 2022 - permalink

Dont know what all she takes but yeah she is definitely one of the most roided girls on the site..and probably the most roided teen girl on the planet.

The mass and strength she has achieved at that age is pretty amazing. I have never asked her if she takes hgh or somthing but definitely some big roids are on the list. Dont know if roids are good or bad but it definitely makes you look hot.

Easily Makin several muscled dudes look ordinary too πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ‘€

Jun 13, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by shanks10
Aug 11, 2022 - permalink
Aug 12, 2022 - edited Aug 12, 2022 - permalink

> Another side effect is the masculine smell they develop, I met Lisa Cross a few years ago and she smelled like a big roided up bull. Certainly not for everyone, but it was hot to me

Wait, you mean to tell me they actually develop masculine body odor!?!? C'mon man you're killing me! This does not fair well for my fantasies lol

Really? That is not good. I do not want that male body odor either. She was so beautiful when she was natty. https://www.delhi-magazine.com/sports-news/kr...

« first < prev Page 18 of 26 next > last »