Forum > Image Themes > Thread

The most roided up girls.

« first < prev Page 17 of 26 next > last »
Oct 24, 2021 - permalink

If Carolyne has been claiming she's "natural" as in "no steroids" then I believe her, but she's not natural, i.e., she does use PEDs. She even used to have "message me about SARMs" posts on her IG. Maybe she's walking that back now to chase top influencer status.

Carolyne has a feature on the truly youtube channel where she is insisting on being completely natural. Check it out. That channel has also highlighted other female bodybuilders because they feature people who are very "out of the norm" so to speak.

Oct 24, 2021 - permalink

I personally am in a really gray area when it comes to my attraction to the super roided up girls. Too much virilization coupled with how the woman carries herself makes a difference in whether I'm into her or not. However, with certain women the virilization won't be too much of an issue if she appeals to me in a certain way. But the moment you start bringing women like Caroline Wang, Maria Calo, Paige DuMars, or Monia Gioiosa into the picture then I'm out! I just can't do it.

At the same time, with a woman like Valentina Mishina I am very much into but the moment she opens her mouth, it sort of puts a damper on my attraction. it's kinda like a buzzkill.

Oct 24, 2021 - permalink

I personally am in a really gray area when it comes to my attraction to the super roided up girls. Too much virilization coupled with how the woman carries herself makes a difference in whether I'm into her or not. However, with certain women the virilization won't be too much of an issue if she appeals to me in a certain way. But the moment you start bringing women like Caroline Wang, Maria Calo, Paige DuMars, or Monia Gioiosa into the picture then I'm out! I just can't do it.

At the same time, with a woman like Valentina Mishina I am very much into but the moment she opens her mouth, it sort of puts a damper on my attraction. it's kinda like a buzzkill.

It's true that FBB's look really hot but the moment they open their mouths it kinda kills the horny mojo that we are feeling about them.

Oct 24, 2021 - permalink

It's true that FBB's look really hot but the moment they open their mouths it kinda kills the horny mojo that we are feeling about them.

The crazy part about that is a love how bold her voice is (which I'm assuming comes from her Russian background) but the actual deepness of it is not where it's at for me. There is no denying that if I would've heard her voice before I saw her I would've assumed it was a guy talking.

Oct 24, 2021 - permalink

Another side effect is the masculine smell they develop, I met Lisa Cross a few years ago and she smelled like a big roided up bull. Certainly not for everyone, but it was hot to me

Wait, you mean to tell me they actually develop masculine body odor!?!? C'mon man you're killing me! This does not fair well for my fantasies lol

Oct 25, 2021 - permalink

Wait, you mean to tell me they actually develop masculine body odor!?!? C'mon man you're killing me! This does not fair well for my fantasies lol

This is true... some get the smell worse than others... so many factors to consider as to why. Some of it is body odor, some of it is breath... Type/types of hormones they're using change body chemistry and sweat odor and the breath issue comes from diet. Keto diets cause this and any high protein diets can as well. When you're with a girl using and dieting you get used to it, but funny this topic comes up now... I haven't been really close to "the smell" for a couple years now and last week I'm using a cable machine that faces another cable machine only a couple feet away. This very attractive girl, who is a IFBB pro wellness competitor comes to use the other cable machine and she brought "the fog" with her... damn, I'm thinking it was her breath, but couldn't stay there for my last set... guess I'm no longer used to it, or maybe it was just worse than my other experiences.

Oct 25, 2021 - permalink

It's so true about the odor from steroid usage. I train with some women at my home gym and they take steroids and hgh and they stink to high heaven with their body and breath odor. At first I didn't get used to it but training with them for so many years I had to get used to it because it is a side effect to the gear usage.

Oct 25, 2021 - permalink

This is true... some get the smell worse than others... so many factors to consider as to why. Some of it is body odor, some of it is breath... Type/types of hormones they're using change body chemistry and sweat odor and the breath issue comes from diet. Keto diets cause this and any high protein diets can as well. When you're with a girl using and dieting you get used to it, but funny this topic comes up now... I haven't been really close to "the smell" for a couple years now and last week I'm using a cable machine that faces another cable machine only a couple feet away. This very attractive girl, who is a IFBB pro wellness competitor comes to use the other cable machine and she brought "the fog" with her... damn, I'm thinking it was her breath, but couldn't stay there for my last set... guess I'm no longer used to it, or maybe it was just worse than my other experiences.

You have NO IDEA how much this is putting a damper on my attraction towards FBBs! One thing that I appreciate with any kind of woman is her making the effort to smell good! Love it when a woman walks in the room and you get a strong waft of something floral or fruity drifting through the air and now you mean to tell me I have to deal with the same strong masculine funk that the gymbros are putting in the air!?!? Ugggggh!!! Such a turnoff! And I figured with their type of diet and food constantly being put in their mouths, dealing with some not so pleasant breath was part and parcel with what comes with being around them. You can only brush and floss your teeth but so many times before your gums start to bleed!

But man, that body odor thing is not where it's at for me! In all the forums we always talk about virilization side effects like squared jawlines, clit growth, and deep voices but NEVER body odor.

Oct 25, 2021 - permalink

Hmm, never heard about this before. Honestly, probably still wouldn't deter me.

Oct 26, 2021 - permalink

Hmm, never heard about this before. Honestly, probably still wouldn't deter me.

It shouldn't deter.... and you're bodybuilding yourself, she has to put up with some of your smells. Find the right girl and you can be smelly together and maybe one day, when the time is right, start smelly family!! 😉

Oct 26, 2021 - permalink

this has no right being so funny

Oct 26, 2021 - permalink

All the more reason to take a shower with a roided up FBB I say

[deleted]
Oct 26, 2021 - permalink

@RioByTheSeao,

Help her get in to all those hard to reach places.

Oct 26, 2021 - permalink

We all have things we are turned off by. For a lot of female bodybuilding fans, excessive tattoos are almost unanimously a turn off for many of us. And for me, masculine body odor from a woman definitely falls under that category (from individual to individual I know it can differ in the odor it emits and how strong it is). I'm not necessarily deterred but if I ever find myself at an expo one day I will definitely tread lightly.

Oct 27, 2021 - permalink

All the more reason to take a shower with a roided up FBB I say

Perfect logic!

Nov 30, 2021 - permalink

Estefania Saura Moya

If we talk about women who have taken their hormone cycles without skipping a day. Estefania Saura Moya is a candidate to take seriously because since 1993 she has undergone all kinds of changes and is still active in Spain. Her manly appearance was not an impediment to get married and be sponsored and be the face of a supplement brand.

Nov 30, 2021 - permalink

WOW!!! She was absolutely gorgeous....what the hell happened to her?

[deleted]
Nov 30, 2021 - permalink

i kind of get the smell thing, being pretty much vegetarian if a eat meat i notice a different smell in my sweat,,u get more sensitive.. i can imagine the turnoff factor when your bunny emits ogre pheromones

Dec 01, 2021 - permalink

i kind of get the smell thing, being pretty much vegetarian if a eat meat i notice a different smell in my sweat,,u get more sensitive.. i can imagine the turnoff factor when your bunny emits ogre pheromones

I imagine being in an expo can be a little daunting for those who are not used to that kind of thing with them all being under the same roof!

Dec 02, 2021 - edited Dec 02, 2021 - permalink

Gemma Lancaster keeps packing on the meat, and her face is so...hard. To me, she's irresistibly sexy.

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/1678682/

Dec 03, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by shovelhorse
Dec 21, 2021 - permalink

Gemma Lancaster keeps packing on the meat, and her face is so...hard. To me, she's irresistibly sexy.

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/1678682/

Dude, I share the same towards her. She is SEXY!

Feb 26, 2022 - permalink
Feb 27, 2022 - permalink

There is nothing like a lady going from ordinary to a huge hulk

OB2
Feb 27, 2022 - edited Feb 27, 2022 - permalink

Basia Dimitraki

« first < prev Page 17 of 26 next > last »