Forum > Image Themes > Thread

Skinny ripped girls

May 23, 2021 - edited May 23, 2021 by cgsweat - permalink

Anyone here is into thin and ripped girls?

May 23, 2021 - edited May 23, 2021 - permalink

Kyla Ford

I'm not at all but seeing this made me think of her. Shes not anorexic as far as I know but she is a naturally very lean bunny energy level girl

cgsweat
May 23, 2021 - permalink

Edited the title to remove the implication that these women are anorexic.

May 23, 2021 - permalink
May 24, 2021 - permalink

Edited the title to remove the implication that these women are anorexic.

Good deal! Anorexic and thin/skinny are not interchangeable. Anorexia is a dangerous condition which usually requires professional help to overcome and can lead to death. Anyone remember Karen Carpenter? A lot of fitness women that we see may be very thin because of dieting to prepare for competition, but it's voluntary. Once the comp is over, they can't wait to eat!

May 24, 2021 - permalink

Yes, me DEFINITELY. Veronica Valentyne is my fave, but I also like many others like Amanda Essen and Wondergaia.

May 24, 2021 - permalink

There's one shot of Chantelle Pepin on here. French-Canadian woman who is smaller but got very built up and lean. One of the best on here, to me.

May 24, 2021 - permalink
May 24, 2021 - edited May 24, 2021 - permalink

Yes, Wondergaia has some of the very best abs on here. 10-pack that's super hard and lean.

May 24, 2021 - permalink

Kristi in 2008, I believe. She has said that is was the leanest she ever was and that we would ever see her. Being this lean is typically debilitating and weakening.

May 24, 2021 - permalink

This is Chantelle Pepin, a French-Canadian woman who competed briefly. I love her look. She said simply that this was "very hard on my body." Not sure it's all that weakening, but it's hard to maintain. The definition can be incredible, even with muscles that are just very toned and not tremendously built up. She is one of my faves amoung relatively skinny and fit women.

May 24, 2021 - permalink

And, who can beat Veronica Valentyne? The first picture above at the very top is of her abs. This is a shot of her in a German outdoor cafe after eating a big strawberry shortcake. She is actually noticeably built up here and significantly less lean than in her very first videos. I love her toned and lean look. This, to me, is her most perfect video and it was taken in what I think was her very best state of conditioning. Thin yes, but hardly anorexic. Her body seems to tolerate leanness very well.

May 24, 2021 - permalink

Yes, she, too, is truly AMAZING!

May 24, 2021 - permalink
May 24, 2021 - permalink

Diana used to be quite lean for her size

May 24, 2021 - permalink
May 24, 2021 - permalink
May 24, 2021 - edited May 24, 2021 - permalink
May 26, 2021 - permalink

Jennifer Pietsch as featured on this site.

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/images/?name=...

Jun 05, 2022 - permalink

My sweet girlfriend.

Jun 05, 2022 - permalink

you should really share this on this forum, youre a lucky man !

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/forum/thread/...

My sweet girlfriend.

Jun 05, 2022 - permalink
Jun 07, 2022 - permalink

My girlfriend always has those little abs...and never make a flex

Jun 07, 2022 - permalink
« first < prev Page 1 of 4 next > last »