Forum > Requests > Thread

"Lost" Flexes?

Jul 31, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by lccomics
Jul 31, 2021 - permalink

> A lot of these "Lost Flexes" seem to have been found in this thread, great work! > > Here's one that's been bugging me lately: > >

> > Does anyone know where we could find the clip this is from? All of the links posted in the image comments are dead.

Ha, I've had that clip since 2013. Thankfully in both a .flv and .webm version (the former is already H.264-encoded, so I only had to change the container) It's up now:

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/1605839

I merged in most of the tiny gifs of it that were up before. I left alone the popular screenshot you linked to, since it's kind of hard to catch in the full video. EDIT: Ok, done consolidating the lower quality/less popular stills into it.

> I remember I watched a video on youtube of Claire Harper from Team Grenade flexing at fibo a couple of years ago, I think It was around 2011-2012 or something. It was one of my favorite flexing videos but it just disappeard one day, never to be seen again. > > She looked like this: > > link text

I've got that video, but it's from femalecityflex.com, and they're still an active paysite.

I looked on femalecityflex.com and couldn’t find it. Please if you have, please share it here I would appriciate a lot. It is one of my favorites and I can’t get out of my head so please, please, PLEASE share it here.

Jul 31, 2021 - edited Oct 24, 2021 - permalink

Checking back, it seems like it was likely a free promo clip they put up on their youtube channel before it got nuked a few years ago (they've been around like a decade), so I suppose it should be ok. Download Link

Jul 31, 2021 - permalink

chipperpip, I’m forever In your dept my friend. Thank you very much, you are AWESOME !!!!

Jul 31, 2021 - permalink

My lost ark is a photo of Renne Toney topless sat on a bed with her arm around a pasty white bloke. Can’t find it anywhere.

They say she transitioned from a man to a woman. That is not the case. She took gear though. Correct me if I am wrong.

Jul 31, 2021 - edited Jul 31, 2021 - permalink

Marit Bjorgen flexing on a norwegian talkshow, used to have a recording of it but can't seem to find it.

Ah it's also spelled Marit Bjoergen. This, probably? Pity about the video quality. EDIT: Oh I see, someone already linked this version.

I also have this video of her, which is weird but kind of nice (I've uploaded it to the site as it's a better version than what was up before):

cgsweat
Jul 31, 2021 - permalink

Ha, I've had that clip since 2013. Thankfully in both a .flv and .webm version (the former is already H.264-encoded, so I only had to change the container) It's up now:

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/1605839

I merged in most of the tiny gifs of it that were up before. I left alone the popular screenshot you linked to, since it's kind of hard to catch in the full video. EDIT: Ok, done consolidating the lower quality/less popular stills into it.

Thanks chipperpip!

Jul 31, 2021 - permalink

Years ago, I had a muscle worship video of Angela Salvagno. This girl was worshipping her muscles and Angela asks "Does your boyfriend have muscles like these?" The girl laughs and says no. Angela then asks "Do you wish he did?" The girl sheepishly nooded yes.

There's a good chance you could find it on her clipsforsale store: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/29535

It's a lot to sift through, though.

Jul 31, 2021 - edited Jul 31, 2021 - permalink

Utopia Entertainment had 2 specific mix-wrestling videos that were instant classics in my book. One starring Colette Guimond and the other with Jayne Trcka (Kasie Cavanaugh).

If the Colette one was called "Maid of Muscle" you can get a DVD of it here (parts of that site are NSFW)

They might also have the Kasie Cavanaugh one, they've got a few of her by Utopia (this one, maybe?)

I've found that a lot of older stuff is pretty much only available in decent quality if you're willing to buy the DVD and rip it yourself.

Aug 01, 2021 - permalink

> 2. QVC used to air these half hour ads for the Beachbody program p90x, and they would have regular men and women who did the program serve as the models. This one woman, Traci I believe, was a mother of four, and the host of the show asked her to flex her back. It was one of the better flexes I've ever seen, perfectly executed, and I'm still angry I never taped it.

This Tracey, or did she have bigger biceps than that?

(Also, just glancing through the videos on the main Beachbody youtube channel, man does that thing seem like a pyramid scheme)

Eh yes and no about the pyramid scheme. If you get caught up in what they’re selling with preworkouts and stuff it is. But there are some fantastic at home workouts in there. 6 Weeks of the Work is a really good program geared towards athletes. And just the classic p90x and body beastis solid and all. Are they ground breaking new training styles? No but they incorporate a progression and for people that don’t know what they’re doing or just needed something different at home while gyms were shut down (like myself), they’re solid workouts. Could easily come up with similar programs on your own but I feel it helps with home workouts for motivation to have a good progressive schedule.

Aug 01, 2021 - permalink

I remember a video of Tamara Sherill flexing sitting at a picnic table and was following the instructions how to flex the guy behind the camera gave her. She was unsure how to follow his instructions

Aug 01, 2021 - permalink

Remember Pauliina Talus? There was a long video of her with one scene I'd really like to see again of her dressed scantily walking through an indoor shopping mall and getting looks.

That's probably from this FTV video (they mention her going through a mall in it). I believe that store page is for the physical version, and this is the downloadable one (also available here).

Aug 01, 2021 - permalink

Also, someone mentioned it as a possibility in a previous post, and most of the existing links to it online were dead, so I uploaded a clip of ESPN reporter Lisa Salters flexing on E:60-

I did what I could when converting it to .mp4, but it's not the greatest quality source video.

Aug 01, 2021 - permalink

That's probably from this FTV video (they mention her going through a mall in it). I believe that store page is for the physical version, and this is the downloadable one (also available here).

Yep, that's the video. You are amazing... Thank You!

Aug 07, 2021 - permalink

Does anyone recall the name of this lass?

She competed in the 80's and possibly 90's and I believed was from Europe possibly New Amsterdam or some such place:

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/1609709/ (video)

Aug 07, 2021 - edited Aug 07, 2021 - permalink

Does anyone recall the name of this lass?

She competed in the 80's and possibly 90's and I believed was from Europe possibly New Amsterdam or some such place:

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/1609709/ (video)

Someone added the name, Liz Odendaal, which seems to be the case- https://www.instagram.com/p/Baw8scDD2Xx

Here's a nice onstage video of her- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qJXVsfIDHM

EDIT: Also, I've replaced the original uploaded clip with a better version I found on my PC and added another one, after correcting the aspect ratios:

Dec 01, 2021 - permalink

Jessica Biel flexing during an interview, and all those lift and carry/wrestling videos of Nikki Fuller.

I think I have a still from that one.

fp909
Dec 01, 2021 - permalink

I remember a video of Tamara Sherill flexing sitting at a picnic table and was following the instructions how to flex the guy behind the camera gave her. She was unsure how to follow his instructions

i'm reasonably sure this was an early herbiceps shoot--that stuff is probably lost to time unless HB reuploads it (doubtful, this was potato quality era) or someone has it saved for posterity

Dec 01, 2021 - permalink

There was a profile of Mia Finnegan during one of the American Muscle Magazine or Fitness America episodes on ESPN in the mid-1990's where she was lifting in the gym interspersed with an interview and one of the scenes was her doing hanging leg lifts with an absolutely shredded sixpack. I had it on tape in my early years but lost it and now if anyone had it I would be eternally grateful!

Dec 01, 2021 - permalink

One of my favorites was a woman named Tokar Glenn. I used to tape shows like American Muscle and all of the NPC contests that used to air on ESPN, etc and I had two posing routine segments of her. Unfortunately, I don't have the tape anymore. There doesn't seem to be anything of her on the Internet anywhere either. Not a single picture or video. Such a shame!

Dec 11, 2021 - permalink

One of my favorites was a woman named Tokar Glenn. I used to tape shows like American Muscle and all of the NPC contests that used to air on ESPN, etc and I had two posing routine segments of her. Unfortunately, I don't have the tape anymore. There doesn't seem to be anything of her on the Internet anywhere either. Not a single picture or video. Such a shame!

What contests was she in? what time frame was this? She might be in a WPW video if you can give more info

Dec 12, 2021 - permalink

What contests was she in? what time frame was this? She might be in a WPW video if you can give more info

I can't remember exactly but mid 90s and probably aired on a show called American Muscle on ESPN. I caught two routines of hers.

Dec 12, 2021 - permalink

Here are Tokar Glenn's contests listed:

1993 - Steel Rose - NPC - - Overall Winner 1993 - Steel Rose - NPC - LightWeight - 1st 1995 - California Championships - NPC - MiddleWeight - 3rd

https://www.bodybuildingfitness.org/competito...

I think the 1995 contest was a Fox Sports show and the Steel Rose might have been Muscle Magazine

[deleted]
Dec 03, 2022 - permalink

> Gea Johnson on Leno

Anybody have the vid? It's a must see

Anyone?

« first < prev Page 4 of 6 next > last »