Forum > Requests > Thread

"Lost" Flexes?

Jul 03, 2021 - permalink

Iceland Eurovision Song Contest with Annie Thorisdottir?

Jul 27, 2021 - permalink

@fbbnuts I think the show was called Whose Wedding Is It Anyway.The Woman's name was Mary Dann.

Jul 27, 2021 - edited Jul 27, 2021 - permalink

The video of David Lee Roth's remake, years ago, of "California Girls" featured an FBB flexing.

Not lost, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmbhfI8f_Ek. Go to 2:36

Ha, there's also a better version of that scene on this site:

(You could have found it by doing a comments search for "California Girls". Also, if you click the link in the first comment under that to my other music video uploads, there might be some others people are looking for)

Almost all tatichamp vids. Pretty sure her Youtube channel no longer exists, and only 3 low quality vids were ever uploaded to this site.

I've got most of those, from back around 2010/2011. I'll see about uploading some of them later.

I've got muscle girl stuff I've had saved since 2002 and earlier, so I may be able to find some other things in this thread if I dig around.

Jul 27, 2021 - permalink

Anybody got Rachel McLish on Dennis Miller? Chipperpip?

Jul 27, 2021 - permalink

Anybody got Rachel McLish on Dennis Miller? Chipperpip?

Nope, closest thing I found was some clips of her appearance on Donahue, I've uploaded that to the site now:

(Download links in the comments under that clip)

Jul 27, 2021 - edited Jul 27, 2021 - permalink

As promised, here's everything I had saved for tatichamp (Tatyana Hristova). This was an opportunity to go through them for the first time in years, so I ripped all the .flv's to .mp4's (except for one that wouldn't convert) and corrected the aspect ratio in a lot of them to 4:3 in their metadata. If you come across any you think I adjusted incorrectly, let me know.

Download: https://mega.nz/file/yh50HLaC#vuDAVaErLMEJDnK... (36 clips)

I uploaded most of the better/higher res ones to the site, a few examples:

Interestingly, I couldn't actually find a replacement for the 2 gifs of her that had previously been uploaded to the site, although thankfully someone else had already done that for one of them.

cgsweat
Jul 28, 2021 - permalink

As promised, here's everything I had saved for tatichamp (Tatyana Hristova).

Thanks very much, chipperpip!

[deleted]
Jul 28, 2021 - permalink

> Pretty sure it was Nancy Lewis, she was balancing a can of soda on her pecs. I remember seeing it once and then it disappeared.

Yeah that's the one. There was a video with it, I think with one of the female muscle video sites, but I haven't been able to find it.

Jul 29, 2021 - permalink

I am searching a long time for a vid with Antonie Lella Val walking outside in a light blue shirt/sweater with tight sleeves while flexing and rubbing her biceps.

cgsweat
Jul 29, 2021 - permalink

I am searching a long time for a vid with Antonie Lella Val walking outside in a light blue shirt/sweater with tight sleeves while flexing and rubbing her biceps.

Chances are it came from this site:

https://amazingmusclebeauties.com/photo-model...

Jul 29, 2021 - permalink

There was a Video of Debbie Minsky flexing in a white dress and afterwards flexing in a yellow bikini. Does anyone know where to find it?

Jul 29, 2021 - edited Jul 29, 2021 - permalink

There was a Video of Debbie Minsky flexing in a white dress and afterwards flexing in a yellow bikini. Does anyone know where to find it?

That would be WPW video 282. It looks like neither wpwmax.com or wpwmagazineonline.com has it for download, muscleville2.com does but their video transfers are honestly kind of crap. I'd say your best bet if you want a decent digital copy is to just buy the DVD and rip it yourself.

Jul 29, 2021 - permalink
  1. A woman named Rebecca from a reality show (Biggest Loser or Survivor, can't remember which) appeared on the short live Jay Leno talk show (between his late night stints), and on a web exclusive video, had a flex off with Vicki, the show band's drummer. Vicki was in a long sleeved shirt, but Rebecca was in a sleeveless dress, and her arms were cut!

Maybe the first one could be Rebecca Meyer from biggest looser.

Yeah, that would seem to be her, here's an article about it: https://ew.com/article/2009/11/18/rebecca-mey...

From what I can tell it's the The Jay Leno Show (not The Tonight Show) episode 47, from November 17, 2009. That show doesn't seem to be available or streaming anywhere, though. There's a torrent for it, but it's over a decade old and no longer seems to be seeded.

Jul 29, 2021 - permalink

2. QVC used to air these half hour ads for the Beachbody program p90x, and they would have regular men and women who did the program serve as the models. This one woman, Traci I believe, was a mother of four, and the host of the show asked her to flex her back. It was one of the better flexes I've ever seen, perfectly executed, and I'm still angry I never taped it.

This Tracey, or did she have bigger biceps than that?

(Also, just glancing through the videos on the main Beachbody youtube channel, man does that thing seem like a pyramid scheme)

Jul 29, 2021 - edited Jul 29, 2021 - permalink

I remember that I once found on YouTube clips of a TV program which consisted in Kiana Tom doing workouts with some other fitness models and muscled men... There was one chapter that I really regret not having downloaded back then, since the video's not on YT anymore, it was a lot of these girls (including Kiana Tom) doing abs exercises, a lot of crunches, and even seem that KT did some sort of a nauli :P

Now I do remember the show, it was called BodyShaping, aired on ESPN back on the 90's (although I was born in 1993, I know of it because of YouTube/Veoh/Dailymotion)

She also had a show called Kiana's Flex Appeal you may be thinking of, that you can actually find decent-quality versions of on youtube here:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9748A...

and here

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChL7qQsOcqjR...

I've been meaning to go through those videos for years, but haven't gotten around to it.

Jul 29, 2021 - permalink

There was a series of videos on Femflex's old YouTube channel with Lyndsay Dejager called "A Day In The Life". Basically her driving around with Tre, flexing her gorgeous arms. Can't find it anywhere. Didn't move to Herbiceps when Femflex closed.

Jul 29, 2021 - permalink

Wait, Femflex closed? Goddammit, that's what I get for waiting so long to rejoin and download the rest of their stuff I wanted. Herbiceps isn't likely to put all their old stuff up, either.

cgsweat
Jul 29, 2021 - permalink

Wait, Femflex closed? Goddammit, that's what I get for waiting so long to rejoin and download the rest of their stuff I wanted. Herbiceps isn't likely to put all their old stuff up, either.

DC++

Jul 29, 2021 - permalink

From what I can tell it's the The Jay Leno Show (not The Tonight Show) episode 47, from November 17, 2009. That show doesn't seem to be available or streaming anywhere, though. There's a torrent for it, but it's over a decade old and no longer seems to be seeded.

Yeah, the thing is it wasn't on the show itself, it was a backstage segment online exclusive, probably lost now.

Jul 29, 2021 - permalink

This Tracey, or did she have bigger biceps than that?

(Also, just glancing through the videos on the main Beachbody youtube channel, man does that thing seem like a pyramid scheme)

No, she actually has a YouTube channel, many years later and not as good of shape. This is her: https://www.youtube.com/user/TraciMorrow/videos

It's very much a pyramid scheme, but to their credit, they create great products that work.

Jul 30, 2021 - permalink

She also had a show called Kiana's Flex Appeal you may be thinking of, that you can actually find decent-quality versions of on youtube here:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9748A...

and here

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChL7qQsOcqjR...

I've been meaning to go through those videos for years, but haven't gotten around to it.

Holy cheesus crust!! The playlist and channel are pure Unobtainium!! You're definitely my idol now LOL :P

Jul 30, 2021 - edited Oct 24, 2021 - permalink

Oh also, regarding my tatichamp post above, I didn't think to check before but her channel is actually still up with some of the old videos, and even has a couple recent ones that imply she's going to be trying to get back into shape. Also has an Instagram.

cgsweat
Jul 31, 2021 - permalink

A lot of these "Lost Flexes" seem to have been found in this thread, great work!

Here's one that's been bugging me lately:

Does anyone know where we could find the clip this is from? All of the links posted in the image comments are dead.

Jul 31, 2021 - permalink

I remember I watched a video on youtube of Claire Harper from Team Grenade flexing at fibo a couple of years ago, I think It was around 2011-2012 or something. It was one of my favorite flexing videos but it just disappeard one day, never to be seen again.

She looked like this:

link text

really in her prime in my opinion

Jul 31, 2021 - edited Jul 31, 2021 - permalink

A lot of these "Lost Flexes" seem to have been found in this thread, great work!

Here's one that's been bugging me lately:

Does anyone know where we could find the clip this is from? All of the links posted in the image comments are dead.

Ha, I've had that clip since 2013. Thankfully in both a .flv and .webm version (the former is already H.264-encoded, so I only had to change the container) It's up now:

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/1605839

I merged in most of the tiny gifs of it that were up before. I left alone the popular screenshot you linked to, since it's kind of hard to catch in the full video. EDIT: Ok, done consolidating the lower quality/less popular stills into it.

I remember I watched a video on youtube of Claire Harper from Team Grenade flexing at fibo a couple of years ago, I think It was around 2011-2012 or something. It was one of my favorite flexing videos but it just disappeard one day, never to be seen again.

She looked like this:

link text

I've got that video, but it's from femalecityflex.com, and they're still an active paysite.

« first < prev Page 3 of 6 next > last »