Forum > Image Themes > Thread

Strongfat babes

« first < prev Page 12 of 14 next > last »
Oct 25, 2023 - permalink

As usual ...

But she showed beautiful pictures. Also in poses, as she has never done before. Very nice. Estimated arm circumference: 24.5 - 25.00 inch

She also stated that she set a new world record in the biceps curl.

What's her height and weight

Oct 25, 2023 - permalink

> A match between the two would be interesting (163cm | 5"4' vs. 178cm | 5"10'). Probably not so successful for Jackie. Hayley would totally destroy her. 350 lbs vs 600 lbs > >

What's Hayley full name

What’s with the photo on the left, does her bicep peak that much, if so wow, I’d love to see a flex

Oct 26, 2023 - permalink

PrettyBuffChicka

Thank you. Let’s get away from the “Let’s see ‘em wrestle!” crowd.

Oct 26, 2023 - permalink

A match between the two would be interesting (163cm | 5"4' vs. 178cm | 5"10'). Probably not so successful for Jackie. Hayley would totally destroy her. 350 lbs vs 600 lbs

Hayley is hot but I would be shocked if she's even remotely strong. Jacki actually trains in combat sports.

Oct 28, 2023 - edited Oct 28, 2023 - permalink

> Can someone post Michelle's new ig? Maybe we'll get lucky again.

Each day a little bit different. Search for „Michelle Behnke“ At the momen it looks like the account is completely disabled ….

Thanks, her account is still up, it's just set to private now. She still has a handful of haters who stalk her and they've ruined it for everyone.

Unfortunately, she deleted all her flexing pics before her account went private. But I was able to see the vid where she curled 40lbs 63 times in 1 minute, that one was still up.

Oct 30, 2023 - permalink

Dee Dee Video:

Oct 30, 2023 - permalink

Dee Dee Video:

😍💘

Nov 09, 2023 - permalink
Nov 09, 2023 - permalink

So exactly how strong is Jackie?

Nov 23, 2023 - permalink
Nov 28, 2023 - permalink
Dec 04, 2023 - permalink

Arm Wrestling Champs

Barbora Bajciova - 6’2”, 125 kgs, 18” biceps, 15.3” forearms and Gabriela Vasconcelos - 5’0”, 93 kgs. 16.5” biceps, 14.5” forearms

Dec 04, 2023 - permalink

Arbora looks totally outstanding !

Dec 04, 2023 - permalink

Barbora was able to „pulverize“ Gabi. This was a very bad day for Gabi.

Dec 04, 2023 - permalink

I remember when she took down Sarah Backmann, I thought she could not be toppled! There’s always a bigger fish, I suppose. Still, with those forearms I’m definitely still a fan

Dec 05, 2023 - permalink

Arbora looks totally outstanding !

She is young, she is huge and she is strong with forearms bigger than most women’s and many men’s calves

Dec 07, 2023 - edited Dec 07, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by KevinTheGangsta
Dec 07, 2023 - permalink

Good lord! A 59 inch chest! Who is she?

Dec 07, 2023 - permalink

Dec 07, 2023 - permalink

> > What's Hayley full name

hayleythebignoodle or GingerBunny or HayleyBunny

https://linktr.ee/HayleyBunny

Both ladies are very fat in my opinion but know how to market this obesity well. The rest is probably more in the minds of us men. 🙈

Yeah that's 90% lard on both of them. Meh..

Dec 08, 2023 - edited Dec 08, 2023 - permalink

Probably not as strong as you’d think. There’s been some speculation that she’s on the drug Synthol which bodybuilders use to quickly make their muscles appear enormous. It also can look cartoonish & unnatural. I think this is very likely in Jackie’s case cuz I came across some photos of her from a few years ago and she was way smaller than she is today. She seemed to gain 200+ pounds seemingly overnight. And the pictures I included were taken within just a couple years. You can actually see these pix on her Instagram if you wanna check them out.

Dec 17, 2023 - permalink

Dec 18, 2023 - permalink

Probably not as strong as you’d think. There’s been some speculation that she’s on the drug Synthol which bodybuilders use to quickly make their muscles appear enormous. It also can look cartoonish & unnatural. I think this is very likely in Jackie’s case cuz I came across some photos of her from a few years ago and she was way smaller than she is today. She seemed to gain 200+ pounds seemingly overnight. And the pictures I included were taken within just a couple years. You can actually see these pix on her Instagram if you wanna check them out.

She’s publicly denied it, so unless you have some actual proof other than your “detective skills”, I don’t buy it.

Dec 21, 2023 - permalink

Dec 30, 2023 - edited Jan 01, 2024 - permalink

Jesus !

« first < prev Page 12 of 14 next > last »