Sep 26, 2023 - permalink

Any idea how much she weighs??

Openpowerlifting.org -> 183 lbs

Sep 26, 2023 - permalink

Behnke: 26 inch biceps

Sep 26, 2023 - permalink

26 inches!!!

Sep 26, 2023 - permalink

Has anyone seen or heard from Michelle Behnke? She shut down her IG acct 3 months ago. She is a unique personality and monster muscle builder.

Sep 26, 2023 - permalink

Has anyone seen or heard from Michelle Behnke? She shut down her IG acct 3 months ago. She is a unique personality and monster muscle builder.

No. Honestly, she is not a…stable individual. I can’t imagine what she would be doing now, or how legitimate some of her claims were

Sep 27, 2023 - edited Sep 27, 2023 - permalink

No. Honestly, she is not a…stable individual. I can’t imagine what she would be doing now, or how legitimate some of her claims were

When she was on GWM she seemed angry and intent on attacking others. I don’t know whether she was banned or left on her own. If her claims are correct her strength is incredible and her huge biceps seem superhuman but I can’t separate fact from fiction (or exaggeration)

Sep 27, 2023 - permalink

Natalia Polosenko

Sep 27, 2023 - permalink

I have a couple videos of her hammer curling 80lbs for reps. I don't know everything that she has claimed, but she is definitely strong af. So I don't think she has any reason to lie.

Sep 27, 2023 - permalink

When she was on GWM she seemed angry and intent on attacking others. I don’t know whether she was banned or left on her own. If her claims are correct her strength is incredible and her huge biceps seem superhuman but I can’t separate fact from fiction (or exaggeration)

She was banned here and at Saradas. I hope someone lets her come back, because there is absolutely no one else like her. Who cares if she starts shit everyone now and then.

Sep 27, 2023 - permalink

Natalia Polosenko

She’s one of my favorites and she’s as strong as an ox but I’d hate to call her fat.

Sep 27, 2023 - permalink

She was banned here and at Saradas. I hope someone lets her come back, because there is absolutely no one else like her. Who cares if she starts shit everyone now and then.

She had briefly opened her Instagram account. But the same as always. She "shoots" against people she thinks are her competitors. Mostly it goes against Jackie Koorn. I really have no idea what Jackie did to her? Then Michelle was also „stupid enough“ to name her IG account almost exactly like Jackie Koorn's. I'm not surprised that this once unique woman has been locked out of all forums.

But to be honest: Jackie fits 100% in this forum

Sep 27, 2023 - permalink

But to be honest: Jackie fits 100% in this forum

I'm not dating either of them so who cares how nutty she is? Behnke at least has the 'strong' appearance part going for her. That other one is just 'fat'.

Sep 27, 2023 - edited Sep 27, 2023 - permalink

I have a couple videos of her hammer curling 80lbs for reps. I don't know everything that she has claimed, but she is definitely strong af. So I don't think she has any reason to lie.

No, you've got videos of her swinging an 80lb dumbbell, unable to even come close to ninety degrees, because she can't. I just tried it. You can do exactly what she's doing with a lot more weight than you could ever hope to curl as long as you can hold it at your sides, which is all she's proving she can do. One of the reasons she got roasted for her claims is she refused to provide evidence of her actual strength using real weights doing any standard lift, always having a BS excuse of why she couldn't. Where's your video of her showing you hammer curls with good form, breaking ninety degrees and controlling the weight? She's never going to show you that because it'd be pathetic.

Sep 28, 2023 - permalink

Sometimes big arms are referred to as ‘tree trunks’. Both Jackie and Michelle’s massive arms could be best described as ‘sides of beef’. Astounding size!

Sep 28, 2023 - permalink

She wil destroy her in a second…

Sep 28, 2023 - permalink

Or have a heart attack trying!

Sep 29, 2023 - permalink

Koorns taken up pro wrestling as an extremely Indy, at least according to her IG. If I can’t see her from her kickboxing days (would that I could) I’d like to see her in a wrasslin’ match.

Sep 29, 2023 - edited Sep 29, 2023 - permalink

No, you've got videos of her swinging an 80lb dumbbell, unable to even come close to ninety degrees, because she can't. I just tried it. You can do exactly what she's doing with a lot more weight than you could ever hope to curl as long as you can hold it at your sides, which is all she's proving she can do. One of the reasons she got roasted for her claims is she refused to provide evidence of her actual strength using real weights doing any standard lift, always having a BS excuse of why she couldn't. Where's your video of her showing you hammer curls with good form, breaking ninety degrees and controlling the weight? She's never going to show you that because it'd be pathetic.

I'd argue her form was just as good as some FBBs I've seen lifting the same weight. My max curl is 40lbs, I wouldn't be able to get any motion on 80lb regardless of how I was swinging it. Maybe you're just as strong as she is? Idk. Either way it doesn't diminish her strength.

Not everyone can handle her personality. She's a dom. Some people are going to love that about her, others won't. I just wish those who don't would stop harrassing her.

Sep 29, 2023 - permalink

Koorns taken up pro wrestling as an extremely Indy, at least according to her IG. If I can’t see her from her kickboxing days (would that I could) I’d like to see her in a wrasslin’ match.

It looks like Koorn is still in a phase of self-discovery. On IG she brags about her wrestling shows, but is only ever seen in guest roles of 2 seconds. She charges 50 euros for access to OnlyFans, but has no content in it. And in her time as a kickboxer she was beaten up more by other girls than she would have won. She sells her obesity really well.

I'd argue her form was just as good as some FBBs I've seen lifting the same weight.

You mean like Michelle, the FBB's you've seen TRYING the same weight did it with BAD form, not breaking forty-five degrees, showing they couldn't do it either. A failed lift is a failed lift, not an indicator of your actual strength.

My max curl is 40lbs, I wouldn't be able to get any motion on 80lb regardless of how I was swinging it.

You mean you break ninety degrees with a 40, because otherwise it wouldn't count as a max? Oh, I'm pretty sure you're strong enough to duplicate her "lift." But I don't think you want to do that, because in your mind she's stronger than you. If you find out how easy it is, you might come to the conclusion the opposite is true.

Either way it doesn't diminish her strength.

You can't diminish what was never established in the first place. Her strength exists in your mind. Enjoy your fantasy, but don't attempt to force it on the rest of us.

Not everyone can handle her personality. She's a dom. Some people are going to love that about her, others won't. I just wish those who don't would stop harrassing her.

Doms are well regarded here, that's never been her issue. She brought this on herself when she left her bubble and started attacking (harassing?) other women she perceived as rivals, disparaging their looks and strength, while claiming to be strong with no tangible evidence. She's not posting at the moment, this latest round of fact checking was brought on by you and the recent postings of her other fans/subs. You want to help her out, quit reminding people of what got her into trouble in the first place.

You mean like Michelle, the FBB's you've seen TRYING the same weight did it with BAD form, not breaking forty-five degrees, showing they couldn't do it either. A failed lift is a failed lift, not an indicator of your actual strength.

Everything is relative, therefore it is indication that she is as stong as some of the strongest FBBs in terms of bicep strength. Obviously, I don't expect her to match FBBs in any other muscle group.

You mean you break ninety degrees with a 40, because otherwise it wouldn't count as a max? Oh, I'm pretty sure you're strong enough to duplicate her "lift." But I don't think you want to do that, because in your mind she's stronger than you. If you find out how easy it is, you might come to the conclusion the opposite is true.

My max is 40, I can't get my elbow to move at all on 80. I don't know how else I can put this. I can't do what she did, period.

You can't diminish what was never established in the first place. Her strength exists in your mind. Enjoy your fantasy, but don't attempt to force it on the rest of us.

I'm not forcing anything. You can believe she is weak if you want, case closed.

Doms are well regarded here, that's never been her issue. She brought this on herself when she left her bubble and started attacking (harassing?) other women she perceived as rivals, disparaging their looks and strength, while claiming to be strong with no tangible evidence. She's not posting at the moment, this latest round of fact checking was brought on by you and the recent postings of her other fans/subs. You want to help her out, quit reminding people of what got her into trouble in the first place.

They're not. Just look at the paysite review section for evidence. All the conversation centers around finding and recommending content where the woman is doing nothing more than flexing, stripping nude, or having sex. The thread dedicated to dom content has only one reply. Also, there are only 3-4 females who produce domination content. If it was as well regarded as you claim then there would be more.

Anyway, I'm referring to the people who constantly bash her, yet seem to be aware of her every move on social media. I have to assume, since these people clearly have issue with her, that they're only attempting to follow her to start shit. I.e. harrass her about her "fake" lifts. Otherwise, why else would someone try to follow a person they don't like or respect?

Jax
Sep 29, 2023 - permalink

I wanted to see a big girl like that lifting a car. I once had it on YouTube very old but it's no longer there, I try and I can't find it.

Jax
Sep 29, 2023 - permalink

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CagCLeKF0bw/?igs... She is so beautiful and strong.

« first < prev Page 10 of 14 next > last »