Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Arm wrestled anyone?

Apr 16, 2021 - permalink

Hey, has anyone arm wrestled any fit or muscular girls before? If so, may this be a place to mention them down.

Well,here's my recent encounter.

Last week I went to this small birthday treat of one my pals . It was in a small seperate room in the restaurant. Me and my friends came and sat in the large dinner table and awaited for the birthday boy's arrival. During this time trough the opened door I caught my eye on a nice girl sitting in the normal dinning area. Something peculiar in her build caught my attention. She was wearing a tight long sleeve blouse which showed off her athletic physique very well. She got a pretty curvey back. And as my spying continue I noticed that each time she makes her hair two small balls of muscle pops out through her sleeve. That made my guess true. Then the birthday boy arrived With her big sister and all my attention was broken. But,then the best thing happened my friends sister invited the mystery girl and her friend inside telling that they are her friends and she invited them. The girl came and sat two chairs beside me. Turns out she is 6 years older than me and has a boyfriend. But, still the sight she gave earlier was worth it.

I totaly forgot about her due to all the eating and laughing. But,in the middle of the treat one of my gym going friends challenged one of my other friends to an arm wrestling match because we've been recently nagging him about his gym results. I act on that instant and made it a whole group tournament. First I had to arm wrestle several guys but then I got to her. Before collusion I rolled up my sleeve to show off my arm and to my surprise she did the same revealing a some what veiny, thick arm. I myself am not such a fit guy. I do badminton and jogging but haven't put my foot in gym like ever. When we gripped our arms I felt a good tension comming from her. Then as we start our little match her bicep poped up with a little vein running on top of it. It was harder than I thought and she gave me heck of a fight on the right arm (first of all it was really hard to focus with the bicep popping out in front of me ).Then she finally slammed my arm down. Everyone went out cheering for her. So,I gave my all on the left arm and won. All the other guys wanted us to go another round but the hype was broken because of the arrival of the main meal.

I didn't try to pursue her for another match. Later I found out she is a track and field athlete. (Sorry, if the story is too long. Sometimes I get carried out while writing them)

Apr 16, 2021 - permalink

I armwrestled Tapered Physique. Actually beat her too!

Apr 16, 2021 - permalink

Interesting story Snipster that had to be quite exciting

Apr 17, 2021 - permalink

I armwrestled Tapered Physique. Actually beat her too!

👍👍💪

fp909
Apr 17, 2021 - permalink

I armwrestled Chelsea Kline once and got demolished,wasn't even close.

Another time I armwrestled beautyisabeast from hbc. I'm pretty sure she let me win because she is strong AF

May 26, 2021 - permalink

I have armwrestled with some of owners of big arms in female bodybuilding: Irene Andersen, Jana Linke-Sippl, Virginia Sánchez, Cris Goy, Lenka Ferencukova. And the end result has always been the same: a total unmitigated defeat, absolutely destroyed by their strength

May 26, 2021 - permalink

A couple of years I had an idea, what about an Asian massage place so hummed and hawwed tried a few places then I tried one,after had the massage I couldn't help but notice how hot she was very busty and trying not to fall into magnificent cleavage her biceps were quite well defined so I booked her a couple of weeks later. So the big day dawns and I get ready+ she sorts out the massage table goes comes back I assume the position arm on the table,slaps me on the bum and away we went from their + lost to her every time, tried harder after a while the result was just the same!

May 26, 2021 - permalink

A couple of years I had an idea, what about an Asian massage place so hummed and hawwed tried a few places then I tried one,after had the massage I couldn't help but notice how hot she was very busty and trying not to fall into magnificent cleavage her biceps were quite well defined so I booked her a couple of weeks later. So the big day dawns and I get ready+ she sorts out the massage table goes comes back I assume the position arm on the table,slaps me on the bum and away we went from their + lost to her every time, tried harder after a while the result was just the same!

Then you had to get your massage while trying to suppress your boner?

May 26, 2021 - permalink

🤣🤣🤣

May 26, 2021 - permalink

I sadly haven’t had the privilege in life, to be beat at armwrestling by man women. There was just one in 8th grade, she a thick girl. Then there was a woman I was training with who I asked in a bar to arm wrestle. Only one person in the bar noticed us arm wrestling, and that she beat me. Every woman I ask at bodybuilding shows always says no.

Jun 08, 2021 - permalink

Arm wrestling my wife, Isabelle Carder, over the 40+ year course of our marriage. In the early years I could beat her easily. As she trained, she quickly overtook me. When she first beat me she assumed that I let her win. After a while she could beat me even when I use both hands. She slams me down like I'm a fly on her. We don't do it any more as she finds it boring.

Jun 09, 2021 - permalink

Isabelle has nice arms with strong muscles, looks good.

Sep 04, 2021 - permalink

Interesting stories guys!! I armwrestled quite a lot of girls regular, fit and athletic to light muscular! But I have never armwresteld a female bodybuilder like Musculoadicto. I´m very envy of you man:-)! I have several armwrestling videos in my belonging of myself armwrestling against girls, but I won´t post them annymore, because one of the user here download my armwrestling clips and posted them on youtube, I don´t want so I stoped posting armwrestling clips, even though I have several in line:-)! I mean don´t get me wrong everybody here on the site are welcome to download my posted videos, but to put it on youtube that is something I would never ever do!!

Back to topic, it is one of the greatest feeling to armwrestle against strong and muscular girls in with any amount of muscularity that is:-)! Feeling the strength of them is awesome!! I cannot even begin to imagine how it must felt to armwrestle Cris Goy Arellano!!

Sep 04, 2021 - edited Sep 25, 2021 - permalink

Former co-worker. She grew up on a farm. Had huge natural biceps. You couldn’t tell until she flexed (which she did…for me). She asked if I wanted to arm wrestle. She was strong, her arms were thick. I beat her, but she wasn’t a push over. From that day on, every time we saw each other she would pop a flex.

Sep 04, 2021 - permalink

I arm wrestled my younger cousin but unfortunately I won. She managed to hold me in place for good few seconds which felt amazing though.

Sep 04, 2021 - permalink

I have armwrestled hundreds of women...many of them fit and muscular...very rare to find a woman who can put up a really good battle...but we live in hope!

fp909
Sep 04, 2021 - permalink

i'm trying to get a hold of Paige Sandgren and lift with her, and maybe get an armwrestle in too , which i've mentioned to her before lol

Sep 25, 2021 - edited Sep 25, 2021 - permalink

I am not a weight lifter. Never have been muscular and my arms are small for my size. Also, I am not good at armwrestling which is obvious. I have armwrestled a couple of dozen women and lost more than I won. No bodybuilders or weight lifters but crossfit, gymnast(s) and a couple of cheerleaders. Most embarrassing loss was to a couple of average looking women.

Sep 25, 2021 - permalink

I armwrestled Chelsea Kline once and got demolished,wasn't even close.

Lucky man, I think I would be too distracted by her beauty to even attempt a match with her.

Given my athletic background, bodybuilding and (amateur) armwrestling experience I've absolutely crushed every woman I've arm wrestled. Even some women who were very close or equal to me in lifts it's not even close. Just my little bit of arm wrestling training (it's so much hand and wrist control) is enough to neutralize their power.

Having said that, I'm pretty sure if I strapped up with Sarah Backman I'm going down fast. She would toy with me. Pro armwrestlers are on another level.

Sep 25, 2021 - permalink

My ex was very petite at first glance but surprisingly muscley when she flexed. And at the same time, she was the most athletic person I've met. We've armwrestled from time to time with changing luck, but then she started bouldering. I'm a pretty fit guy but she would just slam my arm into the table effortlessly using her weaker arm against my stronger arm. That was pretty crazy.

Sep 25, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by damagecontrol
Sep 30, 2021 - edited Jan 22, 2022 - permalink

I've arm wrestled many athletic (female) strippers. I love seeing their muscles pop out and feeling their strength. One or two with bigger arms still were pretty much even with me, leading me to suspect women often lack the upper body strength of men in that particular area, even when they have very strong legs, abs, and arms. But I am certain one very strong woman bodybuilder pictured on here could have beaten me easily, but just politely held back.

Jan 22, 2022 - permalink

I'll arm wrestle Inesse Jaunpaule in a few weeks, wish me luck lol.

Jan 22, 2022 - permalink

I've been getting into arm wrestling pretty heavily the last year. Joined a club in my city. Just want to stress to everyone to be careful when you're pulling. It's so easy to injure yourself. Don't go all out until you've got some experience.

Sorry to be that guy. Yes I'm zero fun at parties.

« first < prev Page 1 of 2 next > last »