Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Arm wrestled anyone?

Jan 22, 2022 - permalink

I armwrestled Chelsea Kline once and got demolished,wasn't even close.

Another time I armwrestled beautyisabeast from hbc. I'm pretty sure she let me win because she is strong AF

How did you come across Chelsea Kline and what’s she like in real life? She seems pretty cool but I’ve never been lucky enough to meet her.

Jan 22, 2022 - permalink

Back to topic, it is one of the greatest feeling to armwrestle against strong and muscular girls in with any amount of muscularity that is:-)! Feeling the strength of them is awesome!! I cannot even begin to imagine how it must felt to armwrestle Cris Goy Arellano!!

You are SO right! I've arm wrestled many strippers, some a bit smaller than I, a few the same size, and some with bigger arms. All were at least athletic and lean with obvious muscles. It is always very arousing and fun, and just about as much fun when the woman is smaller but athletic, at least slightly defined, and competitive. Few things are more fun! I tend not to try and make it a totally serious contest, but just a chance to test their strength and get an idea of how strong they really are. They almost always find this to be a happy situation that makes them feel good about themselves, especially when complimented about their strength and determination.

fp909
Jan 22, 2022 - permalink

How did you come across Chelsea Kline and what’s she like in real life? She seems pretty cool but I’ve never been lucky enough to meet her.

I slid into her DMs earlier im her cam days. She was dating someone in my area and flew down a few times a month so we we went and worked out at a nearby gym and we uh. Well I got to do some worship in the car afterward which included the armwrestling.

She’s very sweet. This was 5 years ago so still pretty young and she’s def matured a bit

Jan 26, 2022 - permalink

Here's a long post I found on Saradas describing the armwrestling strength of a lot of session girls. Keep in mind, this post isn't mine, I just found it and thought it would be useful to share here.

Anna M Strong - Like trying to open a super-glued jam jar - 88

Dominique Danger - I only won once on the right when I got the jump and maybe her arm slipped a bit too, but she won several on both arms and came from behind quite a way on left once too - 78

Lizzy Bierschneider - higher score on left but overall I'll say (one match each arm) - 68

Meg R Strong - see above but multiple matches on each arm - 68

Renata Hronova - she had more wins on left but overall draw I think - 68

KO - strangely she won right and me left but think we both went too easy at the start rather than being like with Lizzy where we gave in at the end to the opponents strong arm (one match each arm and harder to judge maybe) - 68

Calista (left arm only) - 67 (back and forth draw, but she pulled out at the end, though maybe my arm was not straight enough at that point anyway I dunno)

Kathy Gifford - she won from behind on the left - 67

Grace - she had more wins on left but overall draw and mostly comfortable for me on the right - 66

Tia (left arm only) - 2-1 to me but all matches took quite a while and an effort to finish - 66

Severa (left arm only) - 63 (when she tried with an advantage in starting position she got a draw; again she pulled out but may have thought I was calling it a draw rather than resting before another effort - the arms were not moving that time but I won from centre position)

Overall I think I won 70%+ probably, and I think the overall draws are mostly listed above. Others won one match on one arm though, mostly on the left although on the other hand (literally) some girls were actually closer/close on their stronger right arm than the left one (including Miss Hench - draw on that arm with me ahead but unable to move further I think - could be about 64 overall). Others that could score over 60 (difficult to compare over a long period I suppose though) might include the likes of Viktoria M, Shelby Beach, Shawna Pierce, Starr - the tall one (maybe some others too but some would be at least close to 60 anyway).

Jan 26, 2022 - permalink

I slid into her DMs earlier im her cam days. She was dating someone in my area and flew down a few times a month so we we went and worked out at a nearby gym and we uh. Well I got to do some worship in the car afterward which included the armwrestling.

She’s very sweet. This was 5 years ago so still pretty young and she’s def matured a bit

Thanks for the reply!

Jun 16, 2022 - permalink

Hey everyone, any new armwrestling encounters?

Jun 16, 2022 - edited Jun 16, 2022 - permalink

Hey everyone, any new armwrestling encounters?

Only in my fantasies. I met a woman who worked in a local convenience store. She did not look that attractive at first sight, but especially when summer came and she started wearing short sleeves I realized she had beautiful, muscular arms, actually slightly bigger than mine and quite defined for a woman past 60 because she smoked and obviously ate cautiously--was very lean, though not skinny. Not sure if she worked out, but her arms definitely looked as if she did. Her overall look was fairly lean too with B-cup breasts, slim but obviously solid legs and an overall lean, tight look although with a slightly rounded belly that was still very firm. We became slightly friendly but, sadly, especially since she knew I was married, I never got to the point where she was really attracted to me so I could ask her to flex or bigger deal yet armwrestle, which obviously would have been difficult to arrange for in a store! But here was a mid-60s woman who became a grandma a year or two after I met her and had arms worthy of a very athletic woman under 30 and an impressive lean, athletic body. I cannot stop occasionally imagining how much fun it would have been to sneak back to the store's office and sit across the desk from each other and throw down. Assuming she would have been unintimidated (not sure about that as she had been single for many years), I know such a contest would have been extremely arousing. Not especially in love with grannies, but when one looks like she did, it really blows one away with surprise and a feeling of arousal.

[deleted]
Jan 16, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by [deleted]
Jan 16, 2023 - permalink

@stephen31 She probably just googled "how to armwrestle" and beat you by better positioning.

Jan 16, 2023 - permalink

I did armwrestle a few, but the one I remember the best is Kashma Maharaj. It was an EASY victory for her.

[deleted]
Jan 16, 2023 - permalink

@stephen31 She probably just googled "how to armwrestle" and beat you by better positioning.

Maybe. We were very young so I have my doubts that she went into it that deep but whatever.

« first < prev Page 2 of 2 next > last »