Forum > Image Themes > Thread

Pro Wrestlers

« first < prev Page 7 of 13 next > last »
Feb 08, 2022 - permalink

Speaking of Jacqueline, I believe there was a clip of her flexing and working out in the old WWE "Divas in Hedonism" video

Feb 08, 2022 - permalink

Speaking of Jacqueline, I believe there was a clip of her flexing and working out in the old WWE "Divas in Hedonism" video

I saw that. I believe I have the old VHS of Divas in Hedonism.

Feb 12, 2022 - permalink

It was on the Tropical Pleasure DVD, video below

I often wonder how she would have done if she started to compete, or got bigger to look more like Aysa from WCW. But she just never got his bigger than that video from Tropical Pleasure and instead got smaller post WWE.

Feb 12, 2022 - permalink

Ah yeah, that's the clip! I could have sworn it was the Hedonism vid ha

Feb 12, 2022 - permalink

I often wonder how she would have done if she started to compete, or got bigger to look more like Aysa from WCW. But she just never got his bigger than that video from Tropical Pleasure and instead got smaller post WWE.

She is definitely bodybuilder bound if she would've went down that route. She has the potential to be a lot bigger than what she is. Look at Reika Saiki. She transitioned from wrestling into bodybuilding and she looks great. Jacqueline again has the potential to do that.

Feb 13, 2022 - permalink

She is definitely bodybuilder bound if she would've went down that route. She has the potential to be a lot bigger than what she is. Look at Reika Saiki. She transitioned from wrestling into bodybuilding and she looks great. Jacqueline again has the potential to do that.

Especially since she would have been off the harsh WWE road schedule, would have like to see Jacqueline with a look similar to Asya. But that was the largest she ever got.

Some more picture of her post WWE wrestling stuff.

Feb 13, 2022 - edited Feb 14, 2022 - permalink

Thanks for this! I've been looking for a decent-quality version of that clip for a while.

Speaking of WWE/WWF DVDs, here's a nice clip of Linda Miles (Shaniqua) from the WWE Divas Desert Heat DVD (it's in a format that won't play back properly in most browsers, but it should be fine if you download it. I may convert it to upload to the site later):

Clip download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/t9nnnlbvue8p55...

Feb 13, 2022 - permalink

Used to have the biggest crush on Linda Miles

[deleted]
Feb 13, 2022 - permalink

She was jacked.

Feb 14, 2022 - permalink

Thanks for this! I've been looking for a decent-quality version of that clip for a while.

Speakeing of WWE/WWF DVDs, here's a nice clip of Linda Miles (Shaniqua) from the WWE Divas Desert Heat DVD (it's in a format that won't play back properly in most browsers, but it should be fine if you download it. I may convert it to upload to the site later):

Clip download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/t9nnnlbvue8p55...

I absolutely freaking love Linda Miles. She was hot and jacked!

Feb 14, 2022 - permalink
Feb 14, 2022 - permalink

Hot 🔥😘

Feb 14, 2022 - permalink

Also, from the same WWE Divas Desert Heat video is this quick little clip of Terri Runnels:

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/6fq5tykf9ta3i4...

Feb 14, 2022 - permalink

Also, from the same WWE Divas Desert Heat video is this quick little clip of Terri Runnels:

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/6fq5tykf9ta3i4...

I love Terri Runnels 😍😍😍😍🌹🌹🌹💖💖💖💖💋💋💋

Feb 14, 2022 - permalink
Feb 14, 2022 - permalink

I will take all 3 on both pics.

Feb 14, 2022 - permalink

From a muscle standpoint, WWE Divas Desert Heat was an amazing DVD. Practically everyone was in fantastic shape: Trish, Torrie, Victoria, Jacqueline, Linda, Jackie, Stacy (in her chapter, her quads were exploding while she was walking...it was INSANE), Terri, Nidia, Ivory...All of them (to me) looked like they could have easily stepped on a physique competition stage and held their own.

Feb 14, 2022 - permalink

I swear Jackie is every man's deepest fantasy. She loved to work on that body, such a sexy strong, tough as nails ebony goddess. Just look at that insane physical perfection..These ladies were wayyy ahead of their time.

Jackie is hot

Feb 14, 2022 - permalink

From a muscle standpoint, WWE Divas Desert Heat was an amazing DVD. Practically everyone was in fantastic shape: Trish, Torrie, Victoria, Jacqueline, Linda, Jackie, Stacy (in her chapter, her quads were exploding while she was walking...it was INSANE), Terri, Nidia, Ivory...All of them (to me) looked like they could have easily stepped on a physique competition stage and held their own.

And a lot of them did it while working /bring 300 days on the road with the brutal WWE/WWF travel schedule

Feb 15, 2022 - permalink

And a lot of them did it while working /bring 300 days on the road with the brutal WWE/WWF travel schedule

Which made their looks back then even MORE impressive. Schedule isn't as demanding these days thanks to the pandemic cutting things a bit.

Feb 15, 2022 - permalink

A lot of the hotel's they stayed have gym and fitness centers. I reme

Feb 15, 2022 - permalink

A lot of the hotel's they stayed have gym and fitness centers. I remember when I stayed at a luxury hotel in New York City years ago and some WWF stars were there were actively working out at the hotel gym. I believe they were in town for WrestleMania 20.

Feb 24, 2022 - permalink

Love Charlotte veins

« first < prev Page 7 of 13 next > last »