Forum > Trans Women > Thread

do yall wanna see a butchier girl? (self)

Mar 03, 2021 - edited Mar 03, 2021 - permalink

hey call me kurt. hobbyist bodybuilder, she/he pronouns. im 22 and working on setting up my OnlyFans. i used to use this site pretty frequently to get off because im a huge dyke lesbian and i think strong and muscular girls are hot. but most of the girls here are pretty femme - seems to be the main users here are straight dudes and as such they prefer their female power to still be pretty feminine, which. fair. i like feminine female power but i also like masculine female power, and im def much more of the latter

so my questions this: would yall want to see content from me posted here? lots of homebrew stuff. ill keep the heavily nsfw exclusive to OnlyFans but i dont mind leaking some of it on here because this site has always been a great hub for this kink and im trying to build an audience and an image. i want to be up front and honest about this because this isn't my first tango with online sex work and very few of the people that do this are transparent (which is a big source of frustration)

attached a body pic just so you have a general idea of me

i concede im a very specific type but i fill a very specific niche that, honestly, i havent really seen filled. i look very femme / soft in the face but i have very butch sensibilies. hard to tell with just body but take my word for it. im a trans woman that fully transitioned medically ~a half decade ago - i should mention that. my dick and tits are both very big (u wouldnt see the former on here rly so its kind of a moot point, also i dont """look""" trans (i hate clarifying this but i do get why it helps to)). my voice is husky but very feminine. again, take my word for it. i can do proof or verification or whatever and face pics can come if im feeling safer

give me some thoughts. and be nice, i want to contribute to a positive environment. ill answer questions as long as they're in good faith and u don't expect me to type an essay

Mar 03, 2021 - permalink

Personally I would love to see you contribute; any woman who is confident enough in herself to post pictures online is incredibly attractive IMO!!!

Mar 03, 2021 - permalink

I would love to see more of you and can't wait to join your onlyfans

Mar 03, 2021 - permalink

Hey Kurt! Thank you for sharing and welcome! You look great!

What kind of strength sports do you do? Are you mostly into bodybuilding, or do you also do powerlifting or other disciplines? How long have you been lifting for and what are some of your goals?

Mar 03, 2021 - permalink

Yeah, absolutely. I find that mix of masculine with feminine very appealing, that kind of masculine energy from a woman is really hot. I like trans women as well, but whether a woman is cis or trans doesn't matter, it's more about how they carry themselves. I think the "problem" as a male is that you tend to see a lot of those women prefer women themselves, so it's a very one-sided feel on my end.

Mar 04, 2021 - permalink

I like my women big and butch. The more masculine the better. I have had great sex with masculine women, and intend to have lots more.

Mar 04, 2021 - permalink

thanks so much y'all <3 really appreciate it, seriously. super excited to start contributing, the kind words are very heartening

Mar 04, 2021 - permalink

What kind of strength sports do you do? Are you mostly into bodybuilding, or do you also do powerlifting or other disciplines? How long have you been lifting for and what are some of your goals?

almost solely bodybuilding. muscle stuff is very much a kink thing for me, i love it on others but even more on myself. i train specifically to build muscle and do fairly straightforward progressive overload and muscle group splits. ive optimized the ways in which i feel my body responds best to weights for muscle growth - this was something i honed with time

i lifted on and off in my teens but put it away for medical transition. i really started committing to it again when i was... 19, iirc. i trained very hard naturally cutting and bulking for about 3 years. i will be transparent because we need more transparent people in bodybuilding culture: i recently completed my first cycle of low dose orals. im extraordinarily anemic and for the first time the orals made me feel like i was on an even playing field with my peers.

i looked decently big before but the cycle was ridiculous -- i suppose since my diet and exercise were so on point i saw a ton of results much faster than i ever have since starting lifting as a teen. since i had a "male puberty" i ended up getting pretty much all the effects i wanted and none i didnt (any scant masculine quirks i developed just look like a butch woman's). this was surprising but made me very happy. size-wise this is is the first time i've felt like i was on par with many of the females posted here, which i still can hardly believe myself because i do this purely as a hobby and have no coach or anything.

at this point i aim to keep going and see how big i can get (though im taking a break from going so nuts on lifting because working out 5 days for 3-4 hours at a time and getting 3000+ calories in daily is ridiculously exhausting). i do wonder to what extent the userbase knows that a good 95%+ of the women posted here are on something. in many cases, on many things. estrogen very much demolishes any decently big size you can achieve naturally

(hope this is interesting, this is a peculiar but fitting place for me to open up about these things)

Mar 04, 2021 - permalink

Thank you for reply, and thank you for honesty in regards to cycling! By low-dose orals, I'm assuming you mean anavar?

I'm not a bodybuilder myself (Crossfitter, instead,) but I'm coming close to starting my first cycle as well: probably just Test E to start. I have read a lot about bodybuilding cycles, but given my particular sport what a bodybuilder might take may not be what's best for me. I've also been eating at a surplus since the Open is coming up and I want to perform my best, but I think in a month I'm going to start leaning down.

Mar 05, 2021 - permalink

no problem! i opted for adrol bc it's been shown to be good for women and also bulking (which i was very much ready for). i read a decent number of accounts it's also a compound you can get a lot of mileage from even at a lower dose

best of luck with your stuff! <3 i do wonder if i'll step on stage someday. probably when im older - I'm still in school and an artist first and foremost. when the day comes i don't think i'd care what gender category i'd be put into, it'd be a cool opportunity to open people's minds and present them with a highly unconventional powerful body. doing this i'm hoping to subvert the masculine and feminine / use the body as a canvas to challenge people's conceptions on what gender and personal expression can look like

don't know if i'll succeed and i'm sure i'll upset some but that's just fine. all this is very fulfilling for me

Mar 05, 2021 - permalink

That's awesome, Kurt. I know Chris Tina Bruce is kind of similar, challenging gender norms in bodybuilding. Where you planning to post on here?

Mar 05, 2021 - permalink

thank you! i'm cool using my real name here now since im comfortable, which is Van or Petra (the two are p much interchangeable; Kurt is also a nice name). i hadn't heard of Chris Tina Bruce but she looks awesome! i usually hear Janae Kroc who is also a really cool person but is definitely very different since she's doing all this stuff much much later in her life after an already fairly successful bodybuilding/powerlifting career. doing all this out of the gate as a young adult is and will be exciting.

Where you planning to post on here?

not sure if this is a typo! as for where, uhh... im assuming i just straight up upload my pics? i want to have some exclusive stuff on this site as my way of giving thanks for the many hours i spent thirstscrolling lmao. i have like 100+ photos/vids on my phone from my cycle that i barely remember taking because i was high and/or feverishly horny all the time. besides OnlyFans ill prob be posting a lot on reddit with the username RATDODLTD or selfmadevan (a pun on "self made man" lol))

ill throw some photos up tonight

Mar 05, 2021 - permalink

Thank you for the well wishes! I actually used to be pretty fat before I found crossfit, and wound up losing a lot of weight and getting pretty ripped (I’m happy to PM you my progress pics if you’re interested). When I started competing was the farthest thing from my mind, but now I feel ready and I’m excited.

Best of luck to you! I’m sure if you decide to compete you’ll crush it, and you’re right, I think it will help open people’s minds.

Mar 05, 2021 - permalink

Please post pictures and videos

Mar 05, 2021 - permalink

Usually I love that kind of content, I mean, young athletic girl with evident "natural" big muscles with veins and all, and the path of developing more, etc. The gender swap vibe doesnt appeal me, but I like reading that you had a "male puberty" and gained a ton of muscles. I find really sensual playing with that, but some purposely male stuff (like armpit hair) I don't dig. Anyway, I'm always curious and I would love to check and I hope my post helps.

Mar 05, 2021 - permalink

@gatsby again thanks a lot, you got this <3

(armpit hair) I don't dig

fair. that's very much just a tactile thing for me. not huge at all on it visually but when i shave my pits it's just not a great feeling. shaved pits is something id rly like to get used to at some point

submitted some pics and a vid!

Mar 05, 2021 - permalink

You are seriously hot, I'd love to see more photos of you here.

Mar 06, 2021 - permalink

thank you! i'm cool using my real name here now since im comfortable, which is Van or Petra (the two are p much interchangeable; Kurt is also a nice name). i hadn't heard of Chris Tina Bruce but she looks awesome! i usually hear Janae Kroc who is also a really cool person but is definitely very different since she's doing all this stuff much much later in her life after an already fairly successful bodybuilding/powerlifting career. doing all this out of the gate as a young adult is and will be exciting.

not sure if this is a typo! as for where, uhh... im assuming i just straight up upload my pics? i want to have some exclusive stuff on this site as my way of giving thanks for the many hours i spent thirstscrolling lmao. i have like 100+ photos/vids on my phone from my cycle that i barely remember taking because i was high and/or feverishly horny all the time. besides OnlyFans ill prob be posting a lot on reddit with the username RATDODLTD or selfmadevan (a pun on "self made man" lol))

ill throw some photos up tonight

Yeah, Janae is awesome, I know she's a huge inspiration.

Oh, I meant more if you're uploading your pics to the forum part of the site, or the main part of the site?

Mar 07, 2021 - permalink

@cosmo thank you!! <3

Oh, I meant more if you're uploading your pics to the forum part of the site, or the main part of the site?

i'm cool with either or both tbh! i submitted some on the main site and i think theyre still sitting in queue 2 days later omg. at least now i know to do the option that isn't reviewed by staff, had no idea it took that long

Mar 07, 2021 - permalink

Do you have a onlyfans page?

Mar 11, 2021 - edited Mar 11, 2021 - permalink

You're definitely a diamond in the rough when it comes to our community. Personally I get off on your transition I find strength,beauty, and confidence that is attained through hard work and sacrifice to be appealing on a much higher level compared to those born with it. So including progress pics and before/afters would scratch that itch. Also I like the dominant energy you're bringing along with your muscle I think that's really sexy. My only concern is if you go full on Paige Dumars you might intimidate your audience but I could be wrong.

Mar 12, 2021 - permalink

@craig working on it. deciding to do this while being a full time student was maybe not the best idea ive ever had but i'll update the thread when its up. shooting for sooner rather than later. i may just resubmit the images ive already submitted here the other way because they are just not posting

@diggity_dave this is really sweet, thank you. transition pics are one of the last things on my list but they'd be fun to post when I get to them. I had a period where I was very femme and conventionally girl-pretty and heavily in denial about my masculinity. looking back on those pictures is also like looking at a different person. it's very unlikely I'll lean into masc stuff as much as Paige - I really value a clearly-readable degree of womanhood in my presentation so that'll probably stick for a very long time

Mar 19, 2021 - permalink

I am all for you posting content. You look great and can’t wait to see your progress. Thanks

Mar 20, 2021 - edited Mar 20, 2021 - permalink

thanks a lot!! i'll wait till the dust settles for the new policy stuff before i post any more of myself here. but im aiming to have my onlyfans up with a bunch of posts this or next week.

Mar 21, 2021 - permalink

Hey sista! Great great job! You are fn AWESOME! Love your sprit, love your arms! Keep up and a huge hug, and a ton of respect! 💪

« first < prev Page 1 of 2 next > last »