Forum > Trans Women > Thread

do yall wanna see a butchier girl? (self)

Mar 24, 2021 - permalink

Lookin' real great! Excited for when you decide to post more! Keep on being you :)

Mar 27, 2021 - edited Mar 27, 2021 - permalink

thanks everyone <3 made a separate thread. check it here: https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/forum/thread/...

Aug 06, 2021 - permalink

Yup.. keep them coming :)

jcr
Nov 09, 2021 - permalink

i thinnk you look great

Jul 12, 2022 - permalink

i am super late here but as a butch dyke that’s working on bodybuilding myself, with kink being a motivation, i would love to see you post here!

Jul 12, 2022 - permalink

i am super late here but as a butch dyke that’s working on bodybuilding myself, with kink being a motivation, i would love to see you post here!

Ohh wowww!!! another Butch muscle woman in the house!! welcome πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯😍

Jul 12, 2022 - edited Jul 12, 2022 - permalink

Ohh wowww!!! another Butch muscle woman in the house!! welcome πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯😍

thank you! i just may be tempted to post in the forums.

Jul 13, 2022 - permalink

Hehee!!yess!!butch girls are awesome!!u all soo proudly show ur masculine powerful physique πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

[deleted]
Jul 18, 2022 - permalink

hey call me kurt. hobbyist bodybuilder, she/he pronouns. im 22 and working on setting up my OnlyFans. i used to use this site pretty frequently to get off because im a huge dyke lesbian and i think strong and muscular girls are hot. but most of the girls here are pretty femme - seems to be the main users here are straight dudes and as such they prefer their female power to still be pretty feminine, which. fair. i like feminine female power but i also like masculine female power, and im def much more of the latter

so my questions this: would yall want to see content from me posted here? lots of homebrew stuff. ill keep the heavily nsfw exclusive to OnlyFans but i dont mind leaking some of it on here because this site has always been a great hub for this kink and im trying to build an audience and an image. i want to be up front and honest about this because this isn't my first tango with online sex work and very few of the people that do this are transparent (which is a big source of frustration)

attached a body pic just so you have a general idea of me

i concede im a very specific type but i fill a very specific niche that, honestly, i havent really seen filled. i look very femme / soft in the face but i have very butch sensibilies. hard to tell with just body but take my word for it. im a trans woman that fully transitioned medically ~a half decade ago - i should mention that. my dick and tits are both very big (u wouldnt see the former on here rly so its kind of a moot point, also i dont """look""" trans (i hate clarifying this but i do get why it helps to)). my voice is husky but very feminine. again, take my word for it. i can do proof or verification or whatever and face pics can come if im feeling safer

give me some thoughts. and be nice, i want to contribute to a positive environment. ill answer questions as long as they're in good faith and u don't expect me to type an essay

No idea if you're still here and I just arrived ... but yes, you look spectacuilar just in this photo - so more would be very welcome

[deleted]
Jul 18, 2022 - permalink

I hope that you do post - there need to be more butch bodybuilders - do you have underarm hair too? :)

Jul 18, 2022 - permalink

I hope that you do post - there need to be more butch bodybuilders - do you have underarm hair too? :)

haha yes i do

[deleted]
Jul 18, 2022 - permalink

haha yes i do

Groan 😍😍😍🀀🀀

Spectacular .. I hope you'll feel inspired to share your Beauty πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Jul 19, 2022 - permalink

I also would love to know more about you!

Aug 23, 2022 - permalink

haha yes i do

πŸ‘

Nov 24, 2022 - permalink

thanks everyone <3 made a separate thread. check it here: https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/forum/thread/...

Dead link!

« first < prev Page 2 of 2 next > last »