Forum > Image Themes > Thread

What’s the best abs video you’ve ever seen?

Feb 19, 2022 - permalink

Here's one ...

And another ...
And another ... https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/1092068/ ... and a REAL heart-stopper ... https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/808036/ Or you could visit my favorites page, select 'abs' and 'videos' from the Advanced Search dialog box ... and find plenty in which to get happily lost.

The one at top/left with Veronica Valentyne is phenomenal, but she has an even better one where she is in a tanning booth with green light on her. She does a nauli laying down and films it from her left side, showing an unbelievably tight band of central muscles. There is also another one where she is standing, first draws the tightest vacuum she can, and then sucks in an unbelievably tight nauli. You could fit your fist into the incredible indentation she produces. While she does not have the most muscular abs in the world, her abs are very strong and her nauli coordination is just unbelievable.

Feb 19, 2022 - permalink

These are shots from the two best abs videos done by Veronica Valentyne, in my opinion.

Feb 19, 2022 - permalink

One of the most unique sets of videos I've seen were of Danny Johnson for FemFlex (which no longer exists).

She was in shredded competition shape and her abs were very unique in that her linea alba was very wide (the separating line down the middle). When she flexed, her abs would come together into a tight vice grip hold. She even demonstrated her gripping ability using her ring.

I guess that one is lost to history. Never seen it but It sounds awesome and I would have loved to see that video. Do you still have it ?

Apr 17, 2022 - permalink

[

]

[deleted]
Apr 18, 2022 - edited Apr 18, 2022 - permalink

This video of Lilla Melinda. (DailyMotion link, YouTube alternative)

Also:

Apr 18, 2022 - edited Apr 19, 2022 - permalink

One of the most unique sets of videos I've seen were of Danny Johnson for FemFlex (which no longer exists).

She was in shredded competition shape and her abs were very unique in that her linea alba was very wide (the separating line down the middle). When she flexed, her abs would come together into a tight vice grip hold. She even demonstrated her gripping ability using her ring.

You are so right. I fortunately downloaded and kept them. Danny's abs were so developed and rock hard, as well as being lean in the extreme! She had a way of posing them that was just outrageous and made the central vertical recti muscles separate from the side muscles and turn into something that looked exactly like a stone wall, or perhaps the deep treads on a tire with lug tread designed for traction. It looks as if she is combining a partial vacuum with tightening up her central abs, a bit like a partial nauli, to the point of amazing tension. And, she does this while standing straight up with no need to put her hands on her knees for support, indicating a very strong back! Makes me think this girl at the time could have done weighed crunches or situps, perhaps even situps with her legs vertical AND a heavy weight behind her neck. In other words, almost inhuman ab strength. No matter what was going on, the effect is beyond anything I have ever seen before or since.

Apr 18, 2022 - permalink

Literally the best and craziest one I've seen so far

Yeah, there's a reason this clip is the 3rd highest rated image of all time on GWM. Incredible.

Apr 18, 2022 - permalink

Hattie Boydle

Yarishna Nicole Ayala

Tina Nguyen

Vanessa Serros

Asha Coulthard

Jessica Jennifer Pap

Asha Coulthard

Belinda Marie Croxford

Apr 19, 2022 - permalink

Song Naeun

Apr 19, 2022 - edited Apr 19, 2022 - permalink

This is a screenshot of the video discussed earlier of Danny J's abs posing. The vid itself is too big to post, but this photo should give you an idea of just how incredible her posing was!

Apr 19, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by jackie_p
Apr 22, 2022 - permalink

Is there any way to see the video? Somewhere to find it?

Apr 22, 2022 - permalink

I wish I could post it, but it's too big. You could try googling FemFlex, but I think the site is gone.

May 12, 2022 - permalink
May 12, 2022 - permalink

Just to to my favs... https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/images/?favor...

I promise you won't regret it

May 13, 2022 - permalink

Anything from Oana Hreapca, her abs are insane. Roxanne Edwards also had some insane abs

Nov 19, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by thedj
Feb 18, 2023 - permalink
Feb 18, 2023 - permalink
Feb 18, 2023 - edited Feb 18, 2023 - permalink

Quite a spectacular show, for sure. Her naulis and vacuums are simply supreme.

My fave is one of Danny J--Danielle Johnson, which was on one of the big sites. When she flexes her amazingly tight abs in a most interesting way, the earth moves.

Here's a tiny glimpse:

Feb 22, 2023 - permalink
Feb 22, 2023 - edited Feb 22, 2023 - permalink
Feb 22, 2023 - permalink
Feb 23, 2023 - permalink
Mar 30, 2023 - permalink

This is a screenshot of the video discussed earlier of Danny J's abs posing. The vid itself is too big to post, but this photo should give you an idea of just how incredible her posing was!

I remember I that video she held a ring. Can you upload just that part?

« first < prev Page 2 of 3 next > last »