Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Celebrity Schmoes?

Jun 28, 2021 - permalink

David Spade? No kidding? That's awesome

Apr 03, 2022 - permalink

Thought this was interesting.

https://mobile.twitter.com/qtcinderella/statu...

“Celebrity” is obviously stretching it, and I don’t know who these people are, but the person Tweeting that has ~700k followers on Twitch and the person she’s Tweeting about has nearly 900k so think they’re well known in the streaming world.

Backstory is apparently he said something misogynistic and she’s trying to “expose” him for being unfaithful to his wife or something. Interestingly very few comments I’ve seen on that Tweet are about Eva Andressa’s muscularity, more so just going down the route of “liking a hot girl’s pictures when he has a wife”.

Apr 03, 2022 - permalink

Yeah I mean liking a “hot girl’s picture” really isn’t cheating at all, but that’s a different topic. He could be into muscular girls but also might not be. She’s not really muscular. She’s kind of at that point where most guys, including guys that aren’t into muscle at all, would be like “yeah she’s hot.” Hey, I love hearing about other people, especially celebrities or somebody I could actually be friends with, into muscular chicks. This is still and unsure for me.

I always thought Adam Devine might be too. I used to always watch Workaholics and I remember the here was a flashback episode when they all met in college and the one guy walked in on him jerking off and it was to a female bodybuilder flexing and posing. They didn’t really like mention it or anything but it was there.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SfI3rVEbDhE

Apr 03, 2022 - permalink

Dwayne "The Rock" johnson was married to Dany garcia ,an ifbb professional bodybuilder and business woman .He got good taste !!

Dany Garcia was average when they were married. She got divorced and married the Rock’s trainer and surprisingly both got jacked and ripped when he turned them onto the “goods”

Apr 03, 2022 - permalink

robert deniro supposedly dated lenda murray years ago.

Apr 03, 2022 - permalink

She’s not really muscular. She’s kind of at that point where most guys, including guys that aren’t into muscle at all, would be like “yeah she’s hot.” Hey, I love hearing about other people, especially celebrities or somebody I could actually be friends with, into muscular chicks. This is still and unsure for me.

This reminds me of another thread where someone wondered if this site - and others - have raised the bar a bit too high for us about what we should consider "muscular" or not. EAV is quite fit with above average muscle tone.

Apr 11, 2022 - permalink

I think I've mentioned it before, but I always wonder about the cartoonist Sergio Aragones. He did a routine in Mad # 287 called "A Mad Look At Female Bodybuilders," which was full of non-insult jokes. And along with that there are a handful of other cartoons in places like his "Mad Marginals" and his paperbacks.

Apr 11, 2022 - permalink

Robert De Niro briefly stepped out with Lenda Murray in the 90s.

He was known as "The Coal Miner" in Hollywood circles due to his penchant for women of colour. I'm not aware of any other FBBs he was formally linked with though.

Apr 11, 2022 - permalink

Eddie Murphy always seems to be with a reasonably athletic woman..... thoughts ?

Apr 11, 2022 - permalink

A schmoe, as I've always understood it, isn't just a guy who is attracted to muscular women. It's a guy who spends his money on making contact and being in the orbit of the women, whether that means doing sessions, flying to shows, doing meet and greets, and just being hangers-on in any or all forms.

It probably would have been a better path into the thread for the OP to not use the word. Now that we all understand where he's coming from, carry on.

This is correct.

It's not "all fans of muscular women". It's specifically supposed to be guys who pay for wrestling sessions and things like that. I'm not ashamed to say I've done sessions so maybe I qualify, I don't know. I don't "simp" for them or spend money on webcams, but the point is a "schmoe" is specifically guys who do sessions and generally aren't bodybuilders themselves, like a little masochism or muscle worship or what have you. Not just every guy who appreciates muscular women. Hope that clears it up. The term came from FBB's who do sessions in fact. Schmoe had a meaning before, but they co-opted the term to mean what I described above.

Apr 11, 2022 - permalink

Montel Williams often featured fbbs on his talkshow, generally in a positive light. He seemed to genuinely admire them.

Apr 11, 2022 - permalink

Back on topic, I'm convinced that Rob Schneider (Deuce Bigalow) is one of us or at least a fan of lift and carry. I've seen more than a couple of pictures of him being cradle carried or riding piggy back on women. Too many for it to be a coincidence. Also he cast 6-ft-6 dominatrix Skytriss in one of his Deuce Bigalow films he wrote. She lifts him and infantalizes him. So he's somwhere on our "spectrum" LOL

Apr 11, 2022 - permalink

Most of the big ones have been mentioned in here, but Alex Rodriguez and Eddie Murphy have always been linked to fit/muscular women. Not bodybuilders per se, but definitely on the fit side.

Gregory Hines was the fiance of Negrita Jayde, who was a female bodybuilder.

Deep Roy (4'4 stuntman/actor) was in a proper schmoe video with Thea Bennington, but I think that could have just been the novelty of his size. Don't think he's ever been linked to any FBB (or anyone else for that matter) otherwise.

Deep Roy did a few things with Builtmore back in the day. There was the Thea Bennington one and at least two others. One with an older, but beautiful FBB he called "Marlena" I can't remember if that was her real name or not. There was another for them where he was with two young German girls that were 6ft3 or 6ft4 and they lifted him up, tossed him around and did some playful wrestling. I used to have all 3 videos years ago and he definitely seemed to be enjoying it. I'm skeptical he'd have done those if he wasn't into it. FWIW.

Apr 11, 2022 - permalink

Tosh.0, or at least someone on his staff, is almost definitely into fbbs. Don't think they came across that Angela Salvagno clip by "accident." Wouldn't doubt Geraldo and Maury had a thing for fbbs, as both featured fbbs on their shows a few times. Geraldo was even flirting with some fbbs.

Apr 11, 2022 - permalink

Tosh.0 also showed KO's watermelon crushing shtik back in the day.

Apr 11, 2022 - permalink

And I'm surprised no one has yet mentioned Robert Crumb. He loved drawing Tina Lockwood. (How many comic book artists loved fbbs? Who thought of Wonder Woman, or She Hulk?)

A thought provoking question is, how many famous people have a secret admiration for fbbs? The internet has made it easy for people to remain anonymous. I actually corresponded with someone on here who loves fbbs and is somewhat of a a "mini celebrity" in his hometown (having worked with some very famous names in music.) Then he added me on FB, and there is no absolutely no indication of his admiration for fbbs on his page.

Apr 11, 2022 - permalink

For those wrestling fans out there, I'm sure y'all remembered when John Bradshaw Layfield (JBL) accidentally posted a screenshot of his browser watching a WWE show but didn't realize that he had an open tab titled "Katka Kyptova Nude."

Apr 12, 2022 - permalink

For those wrestling fans out there, I'm sure y'all remembered when John Bradshaw Layfield (JBL) accidentally posted a screenshot of his browser watching a WWE show but didn't realize that he had an open tab titled "Katka Kyptova Nude."

Lmao this is gold

Apr 12, 2022 - permalink

Tosh.0, or at least someone on his staff, is almost definitely into fbbs. Don't think they came across that Angela Salvagno clip by "accident." Wouldn't doubt Geraldo and Maury had a thing for fbbs, as both featured fbbs on their shows a few times. Geraldo was even flirting with some fbbs.

Yes, definitely. They also featured a video of Jana Linke-Sippl (aka rippedprincess) in a lavender top on Tosh.0 too.

Apr 12, 2022 - permalink

I remember this quite clearly back in the day.

Apr 12, 2022 - permalink

Opps! LMAO

Apr 12, 2022 - permalink

I don't know if he's been mentioned, but I'm betting Richard Dean Anderson is.

Apr 12, 2022 - permalink

I don't know if he's been mentioned, but I'm betting Richard Dean Anderson is.

That's a new one on me! What leads you to believe that?

Apr 12, 2022 - edited Apr 12, 2022 - permalink

I always suspected Regis Philbin - his shows in the 80's often had fbbs and he interviewed them all the time and his reactions and demeanor just gives him away as one of us. I don't think it was a mistake that he had Kelly Ripa as one of his later co-hosts and she is renown for being fit, blonde, muscular and flexing all the time. I'm sure that his preferences played a role in her career ascension.

Alex Rodriguex 100% is - he was seen having Monica Brant and other fitness models over at his house partying and was noted for turning actresses muscular when they dated him (J-Lo, Cameron Diaz, others). Any girl he dated who wasn't famous was blonde and noticeably muscular.

Gregory Hines was married to Negrita Jayde at her physical peak.

James Cameron was married to Linda Hamilton, almost had Rachel McLish star in Aliens, and noticeably had Sigourney Weaver as one of his strong female leads in a few movies (who wasn't terribly muscular, but had the dominant woman vibe before it was generally recognized/accepted by hollywood).

Apr 12, 2022 - permalink

One time on Regis & Kathie Lee they had a male bodybuilder and a female fitness competitor on. The fitness competitor was doing her floor routine on the soundstage when... her tit popped out of her costume. Live, on the air! There was a mad scramble as Regis got up and opened his jacket to block the camera, while Kathie Lee helped the poor girl get securely all the way back into her costume.

« first < prev Page 3 of 5 next > last »