Forum > Image Themes > Thread

Fit/ muscular girls on tinder

« first < prev Page 5 of 12 next > last »
Feb 12, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by Janjan99
Feb 13, 2023 - permalink
Feb 13, 2023 - permalink

holy crap she's jacked. her other pics on tinder are no good?

Feb 13, 2023 - permalink

Do we have Grace's special media?

Feb 13, 2023 - permalink

I would also like to know. She is huge!

Feb 13, 2023 - permalink

Do we have Grace's special media?

lol, that's not creepy at all.

Feb 14, 2023 - permalink

holy crap she's jacked. her other pics on tinder are no good?

Feb 26, 2023 - permalink
Mar 04, 2023 - permalink

Morgan 21 from Westhampton NY... obviously fake, but would like to know who it really is haha.

Mar 07, 2023 - permalink

corii.min on instagram.

Mar 07, 2023 - permalink

Nice, thanks, still working on finding grace lol

May 22, 2023 - permalink

Easily the biggest girl I’ve seen on any app personally. Really hoping for a match.

May 22, 2023 - permalink

Easily the biggest girl I’ve seen on any app personally. Really hoping for a match.

Woww!!hope it happens!!are you bigger than her or she dwarfs you??

May 22, 2023 - permalink

Height-wise no since I’m 6’3”. But size-wise, absolutely. She’s listed at 5’10 so I’d assume she’d be pushing 180. I’m only 170 so she would easily dominate me. Her biceps alone are way bigger than mine.

May 22, 2023 - permalink

What app that is ?

May 22, 2023 - permalink

Height-wise no since I’m 6’3”. But size-wise, absolutely. She’s listed at 5’10 so I’d assume she’d be pushing 180. I’m only 170 so she would easily dominate me. Her biceps alone are way bigger than mine.

Daaaamn,lucky you if her profile match

May 22, 2023 - permalink

What app that is ?

Hinge

May 22, 2023 - permalink

I always wonder (assuming the profile is not a catfish) how many right swipes women like that get. And how many DMs they get that have schmoe-like content.

May 22, 2023 - permalink

I always wonder (assuming the profile is not a catfish) how many right swipes women like that get. And how many DMs they get that have schmoe-like content.

If the comments here are any indication, I’d say on average a lady would get about 350 DMs all coming from about 6 guys.

May 22, 2023 - permalink

Probably their fair share. I'd also assume they get a handful of ignorant comments about them "looking like a man" as well. Whenever I see a fit girl on these apps, I try to compliment their physique without coming off as overly schmoe-like. It works pretty well for me personally, but I haven't had long-term success admittedly.

May 24, 2023 - permalink
May 25, 2023 - permalink

Daamn those arms 🔥🔥🔥🔥

May 25, 2023 - permalink

(

) This is the only one I nailed and on the first date too. FBB's were mostly what I was looking for for many many months on these apps. And, the ones I texted with/spoke to or actually went on a date with were not very intelligent. I've loved FBB's since I was a teenager (looooooong time ago; think WPW days). These chicks are obviously amazing for physical attraction but not long term relationships for a lot of reasons. They're usually quite narcissistic for obvious reasons, not necessarily stuck on themselves, just selfish. I read in the "Freaky Transformations" thread that they start out with a little muscle...on a small amounts of gear, and then they take it to the next level(s), and consequently, usually end up dating like-minded male bodybuilders. That's pretty much the perfect fit for these folks. And, most male BB's are also equally or probably even less intelligent. This of course is only my experience/opinion.

WOW you are very lucky.

May 25, 2023 - permalink

I found many, not plenety , but many , wasted so much money on this premium membership , and no one matched and no one replied my intros👎

May 25, 2023 - permalink

Judt go to a proper gym if you want to see fit girls. Take group classes from crossfit for example. Push yourself and show the example you can lift then they light be interested in you since you have some common interest.

« first < prev Page 5 of 12 next > last »