Forum > Image Themes > Thread

Fit/ muscular girls on tinder

« first < prev Page 4 of 12 next > last »
Nov 04, 2022 - permalink

In Australia we have an app called “Fitafy”. It’s a dating app for people interested in fitness. You can search people by interest including “bodybuilding” and “weightlifting”. I’ve seen some VERY muscular woman in there. Too bad I haven’t gotten a match with any of them yet.

Nov 04, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by Missourimug
Nov 04, 2022 - permalink

Definitely try Fitafy!! Some gorgeous girls on there in the UK!

Nov 04, 2022 - permalink

That’s crazy I’ve seen one of these before, must be from middle America lol

yep lol

Nov 04, 2022 - permalink

And you think that's real, do you?

Considering she lives in Arizona, yes.

Nov 04, 2022 - permalink
Nov 04, 2022 - edited Nov 05, 2022 - permalink

Maybe I'm just too cynical, but my tendency would be to assume that any such profiles (I mean, of the level that you go, "Wow, she could be on GWM!") are catfish until proven otherwise. It's so easy to just lift some photos off instagram (or GWM) and create a profile to mess around with people.

Nov 05, 2022 - permalink

Maybe I'm just too cynical, but my tendency would be to assume that any such profiles (I mean, of the level that you go, "Wow, she could be on GWM!") are catfish until proven otherwise. It's so easy to just lift some photos off instagram (or GWM) and create a profile to mess around with people.

Same. I feel like most of these girls have no shortage of guys IRL.

Nov 19, 2022 - permalink

Guys what filter or common interests you use to find them?

Nov 28, 2022 - permalink

Dec 07, 2022 - permalink

Dec 07, 2022 - permalink

Only ever found this girl

Dec 07, 2022 - permalink

Only ever found this girl

And that one is a fake I’m afraid. That’s Loredana Toma

Dec 11, 2022 - permalink

Just matched with her. Bio says she hopes to be a professional bodybuilder.

Dec 11, 2022 - permalink

Just matched with her. Bio says she hopes to be a professional bodybuilder.

Winner, winner!

Dec 16, 2022 - permalink

And that one is a fake I’m afraid. That’s Loredana Toma

Good to hear actually, nice that she is on here ! 😉

Dec 16, 2022 - permalink

After an hour on fitafy this is all i have found and there are many more i guess

Dec 16, 2022 - permalink

After an hour on fitafy this is all i have found and there are many more i guess

I have been on fitness dating apps when I was single (and before the pandemic,) and the amount of "muscular" women I found were very, very slim, and definitely not as many as you have posted here. I also ran into quite a few catfishes too. I don't think the majority of those are legitimate.

Are these matches close to your area?

Dec 16, 2022 - permalink

I have been on fitness dating apps when I was single (and before the pandemic,) and the amount of "muscular" women I found were very, very slim, and definitely not as many as you have posted here. I also ran into quite a few catfishes too. I don't think the majority of those are legitimate.

Are these matches close to your area?

I checked out reviews in the google app store. Definitely gonna steer clear of this one, for now.

Dec 16, 2022 - permalink

No I actually fownloaded the app just to see if there was any girls the closest that I see where in england. Definitely an app that i will not use anymore

Dec 27, 2022 - permalink
Feb 12, 2023 - edited Feb 12, 2023 - permalink

I have seen Lotte in real life once, And her calves where realy muscular when she was walking but i did not have the courage to walk up to her. Britt is so hot, She has abs, quads, biceps and just overall very strong. Marijn and Tina have awesome abs, i would realy like to see them in real live. Aileen her description said "I am stronger than you, Wanna find out?" That is some hot shit.

Feb 12, 2023 - permalink

(

) This is the only one I nailed and on the first date too. FBB's were mostly what I was looking for for many many months on these apps. And, the ones I texted with/spoke to or actually went on a date with were not very intelligent. I've loved FBB's since I was a teenager (looooooong time ago; think WPW days). These chicks are obviously amazing for physical attraction but not long term relationships for a lot of reasons. They're usually quite narcissistic for obvious reasons, not necessarily stuck on themselves, just selfish. I read in the "Freaky Transformations" thread that they start out with a little muscle...on a small amounts of gear, and then they take it to the next level(s), and consequently, usually end up dating like-minded male bodybuilders. That's pretty much the perfect fit for these folks. And, most male BB's are also equally or probably even less intelligent. This of course is only my experience/opinion.

Feb 12, 2023 - permalink
« first < prev Page 4 of 12 next > last »