Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

How old are you?

« first < prev Page 6 of 14 next > last »
Jun 13, 2021 - permalink

I'm 48 years old. I've been interested in muscular and strong girls for as long as I've been interested in girls. It may have started with a neighbor girl I used to play with when I was 10 or 11 who had super toned biceps and easily beat me at armwrestling. I was smitten. Obsessed you might even say and it went from there. I remember the days before the Internet was an option when all you could do was go to the one newsstand that carried Womens Physique World magazine and brace yourself for the sideways glance from the cashier. That's all there really was for us. That and ordering VHS cassettes of FBB's posing and "apartment wrestling" videos from Premier Productions and Bill Wick etc. Then of course seeking out the real-world encounters which were a lot more rare then. Women now are a lot less likely to be shy about muscle or strength so it's far easier than ever before to ask for a flex or get one to armwrestle as long as you're a normal dude and not a creepy weirdo. The Internet has changed everything of course. Now you can find as much as you want of almost anything at any time.

[deleted]
Jun 14, 2021 - permalink

30, started seeing muscle girls picture around 15 years ago

Jun 21, 2021 - permalink

33, started when I was 18/19

[deleted]
Jun 21, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by [deleted]
Jun 21, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by geeman
Jun 21, 2021 - permalink

How old are you now? How old are you now? How old are you now? How old are you now?

Are you one? Are you two? Are you three? Are you four? Are you five? Are you six? Are you seven? Are you eight? Are you nine? Are you ten? Are you eleven? Are you twelve? Are you thirteen? Are you fourteen? Are you fifteen? Are you sixteen? Are you seventeen? Are you eighteen? Are you nineteen? Are you twenty? Are you twenty-one? Stop.

Im 21

???...that was a waste of your time

[deleted]
Jun 26, 2021 - permalink

26 ;)

Jun 26, 2021 - permalink

How old are you now? How old are you now? How old are you now? How old are you now?

Are you one? Are you two? Are you three? Are you four? Are you five? Are you six? Are you seven? Are you eight? Are you nine? Are you ten? Are you eleven? Are you twelve? Are you thirteen? Are you fourteen? Are you fifteen? Are you sixteen? Are you seventeen? Are you eighteen? Are you nineteen? Are you twenty? Are you twenty-one? Stop.

Im 21

I would have guessed your age without you telling us.

Jun 27, 2021 - permalink

I'm 48 years old... I remember the days before the Internet was an option when all you could do was go to the one newsstand that carried Womens Physique World magazine and brace yourself for the sideways glance from the cashier. That's all there really was for us. That and ordering VHS cassettes of FBB's posing and "apartment wrestling" videos from Premier Productions and Bill Wick etc.

I'm 46, from UK, and this rings a bell. I recall scouring town for the few stocked copies of WPW and Female Bodybuilding magazine, barely able to believe my luck at discovering these rare treats. Always been thankful that I wasn't born just a generation earlier, I wonder what muscle-babe fans did before bodybuilding took off.

Jun 27, 2021 - permalink

@ Taylor56... we were pretty much restricted to circus and carnival side-shows.

Even female Olympic athletes didn't display the level of musclarity many women carry these days...

Jun 27, 2021 - permalink

I'm 48 years old. I've been interested in muscular and strong girls for as long as I've been interested in girls. It may have started with a neighbor girl I used to play with when I was 10 or 11 who had super toned biceps and easily beat me at armwrestling. I was smitten. Obsessed you might even say and it went from there. I remember the days before the Internet was an option when all you could do was go to the one newsstand that carried Womens Physique World magazine and brace yourself for the sideways glance from the cashier. That's all there really was for us. That and ordering VHS cassettes of FBB's posing and "apartment wrestling" videos from Premier Productions and Bill Wick etc. Then of course seeking out the real-world encounters which were a lot more rare then. Women now are a lot less likely to be shy about muscle or strength so it's far easier than ever before to ask for a flex or get one to armwrestle as long as you're a normal dude and not a creepy weirdo. The Internet has changed everything of course. Now you can find as much as you want of almost anything at any time.

I've got ya beat by twenty years, and I sure can relate to your story of getting a side-eye buying WPW at a newsstand! Here in Manhattan, there used to be a little store in the west forties that had all kinds of FBB and female domination tapes, and I would happily browse there for hours... Needless to say, none of the other customers or staff looked askance at us, and all purchases were securely enclosed in brown paper bags!

Jun 27, 2021 - permalink

Jun 27, 2021 - permalink

I'm 65. When I was around 21, in college in 1977, I would look at my roommate's "Iron Man" magazine. They had one page(!) on muscular women, but there were usually some arousing pictures on that page.

Jun 27, 2021 - permalink

Yeah, a lot of finding stuff on muscle women in the pre internet days was down to stumbling across things that you just happened to be watching. Like Skin Deep, Iron Eagle III & Double Impact, in my case.

I remember walking through W.H. Smith's in about '93-ish & spotting a book with a gorgeous woman flexing her arm on the cover. It was entitled "The Bicep Bombshell", it was a how-to guide for women to build muscle.

I never had the guts to even pick it up.

I also remember writing down names of good looking fbbs that I saw on TV chat shows, with the knowledge that the internet existed & at some point in the future I would have access to it at home & be able to look them up. Which is exactly what happened. As soon as I got online at home, I pulled out my old paper list & started typing Andrulla Blanchette's name in.

Jun 27, 2021 - permalink

@Chevy10 & @Taylor56 Great to see so fellow UK'ers here on GWM I'm from '77 and remember my first muscle experience like it was yesterday. WHSmiths Aldershot - mum needed something and I was allowed to look at the comics. At the same level were all the bodybuilding mags. On full view was

that lady. Monica Haslam, looking proud, I was hooked there and then. Who remembers watching Euro Trash in the hopes of seeing boobs - I remember recording on VHS a couple where they did a spot on FBBS! Plus there was the film that Chevy10 mentioned "Skin Deep" https://youtu.be/somx0_6kA7o?t=194 I rented that from my local video store about 50 times! I now have it on BluRay, Raye in HD!

Chevy & Taylor - Let me know if you fancy a chat sometime, us muscle fans need to stick together!

[deleted]
Jun 27, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by [deleted]
Jun 27, 2021 - permalink

@Chevy10 & @Taylor56 Great to see so fellow UK'ers here on GWM I'm from '77 and remember my first muscle experience like it was yesterday. WHSmiths Aldershot - mum needed something and I was allowed to look at the comics. At the same level were all the bodybuilding mags. On full view was

that lady. Monica Haslam, looking proud, I was hooked there and then. Who remembers watching Euro Trash in the hopes of seeing boobs - I remember recording on VHS a couple where they did a spot on FBBS! Plus there was the film that Chevy10 mentioned "Skin Deep" https://youtu.be/somx0_6kA7o?t=194 I rented that from my local video store about 50 times! I now have it on BluRay, Raye in HD!

Chevy & Taylor - Let me know if you fancy a chat sometime, us muscle fans need to stick together!

In think that everybody watched Eurotrash for the same reason - BOOBS! I know I did.

Even though I was old enough to know better by then. 👍

Jul 03, 2021 - permalink

It’s hard to pinpoint. When I was a kid I saw a couple of cartoons that had muscular women and that awakened something in me. I think by 2000 that’s when it started to be full blown attraction.

Jul 03, 2021 - permalink

Always liked tomboys since I was 10 kinda grew from there really

Jul 03, 2021 - permalink

Im 21

same here my dude

Jul 03, 2021 - permalink

I'm 31 and started around 15 or 16 years old

Jul 03, 2021 - permalink

I'm 45. Not sure when I started liking FwM but I have always had a thing for She Hulk as a comics fan. Also was a massive Chyna fan back in the days when I followed WWF. I think atm Lauren Findley is my dream woman. Lol

Jul 03, 2021 - edited Jul 03, 2021 - permalink

19, never told anyone about it

Jul 03, 2021 - edited Jul 03, 2021 - permalink

I'm 48 (born in 1973). The first time that I realized my fascination with strong women was watching (recent at that time) re-runs of the late '70s Wonder Woman tv show, probably during summer re-runs when I was around 7. Shortly after that, I caught my first glimpse of a bodybuilding magazine cover with a muscular woman on it, and I've been on board ever since. Those women were the centerpiece of my earliest fantasies.

I thought that I was more or less alone in the world with this interest for the next several years. Secretly collecting any clipping of a buff woman that I was lucky enough to randomly come across in a newspaper, etc. The moment that I realized that I wasn't alone in the universe was the first time that I came across Women's Physique World magazine (just like the others my age who already posted here). This was when I was a senior in high school, and it was the Fall 1990 issue with Claudia Wagner on the cover. Buying that magazine felt like buying a Playboy! All the way through college, the arrival of new issues of WPW at the news stand was my portal.

In my mid-30s, I had a (much too brief) relationship with a girl 10-11 years younger than me who had been a personal trainer and had trained for a figure competition. "The one that got away," hahaha.

« first < prev Page 6 of 14 next > last »