Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Your Ideal Muscular Woman

Jan 28, 2021 - permalink

Here are some of my favs : Alena Chumakova, Deborah Baker, Alexa Piling, Kim Chartrand

Jan 29, 2021 - permalink

Mine is not so muscular, but she's so perfect the way she is... So so beautiful. I'm talking about Aline Dessine 😍. Look her up if you don't know her. She's 11 out of 10 in my opinion.

[deleted]
Jan 29, 2021 - permalink

Mary Dammann. We’re best friends. She’s incredibly strong and powerful. Very driven and intelligent. Athletic, nerdy, funny, kind, loving. She’s everything I look for in a woman.

Jan 29, 2021 - edited Jan 29, 2021 - permalink

Anyone who looks like this (Carrie Lynn Dudley) and over 6ft tall!

Jan 30, 2021 - permalink

Got to be either of my all time faves Denise and Gina.

And they've both still got those gorgeous muscles...

Jan 30, 2021 - permalink

Nice Flex

[deleted]
Feb 01, 2021 - permalink

for me: Anastasia Leonova

Lrb
Feb 05, 2021 - permalink

Definitely Julia Delo for me. I am attracted to tall women, muscular women who have not lost their feminine traits, and red heads. Not only is she all three, but she seems to be a genuinely sweet person as well.

Feb 06, 2021 - permalink

Sarah Hayes

Feb 06, 2021 - permalink

big biceps, muscular thighs, wide back....does it for me

Feb 06, 2021 - edited Feb 06, 2021 - permalink

A 6ft 3inch Anja Langer in her twenties (so that there's plenty of room for improvement)!!

Feb 07, 2021 - permalink

Ideal muscle woman...

Cindy Phillips's face and back, Katka Kyptova's pecs, Dani Reardon's abs, Monica Mollica's legs, Raluca Raducu's lats, arms, and shoulders, Aleesha Young's traps

Boom! My ideal muscle babe.

Feb 07, 2021 - permalink

Cass Martin came close at her peak, and Dani Reardon was up there with her. The ideal is a woman who's in her mid-20s with that really strong facial beauty combined with dense, mature muscle, about 5'6" and 140 pounds bone dry.

Feb 10, 2021 - permalink

My ideal is the muscular woman who loves me.

But looks-wise the most massive, pumped up hulk of a woman possible. Mbb-like proportions. Or gothy and muscular like Natalia K, or Italian and closer to the physique side like Irene Pompei. And if we’re being more realistic, the ones who enjoy lifting and living the muscle lifestyle. And who can enjoy it with me.

Feb 10, 2021 - permalink

Sue. Myers.

Feb 10, 2021 - permalink

@ Joeschmoe......I agree Susan Myers had it all Face ....Smile....Hair.....Biceps

Feb 11, 2021 - permalink

I really like sculpted figures (Kassie Kemmis) and athletic bodies (Khaddi Sagnia) more than just big muscles or size. I also like a more "casual" fitness look too like on girls like Lex Moneau.

But size + sculpted aesthetic physic wise, I think Anastasia Papoutsaki is the best. Literally a greek goddess

Feb 14, 2021 - permalink

@lpc888 and she had great conditioning and her implants were very well done. Also, as I recall, she was an executive with a large company - so she had brains, too. Intellect is sexy, too.

Feb 14, 2021 - permalink

Feb 14, 2021 - permalink

@joeschmoe/lpc...Sue Myers was amazing. I can still remember my reaction when I saw that WPW layout for the first time. Sue in that sleeveless dress, leaning on her hands. Her muscular shoulders and arms looked like they belonged on a comic book super heroine. Beautiful, elegant look to her. Simply amazing...

Feb 14, 2021 - permalink

Fast becoming my favorite here.

Feb 15, 2021 - permalink

Would be a mix of Ladysorrow68 and Claudiene Teles

Feb 15, 2021 - permalink

Ava Diamond is mine 100%! !

Full feminine power muscles 💪💋🔥 kisses hot 🔥💋 from Egypt

« first < prev Page 3 of 8 next > last »