" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">
Chu-mi Kim   
Girls like that  ;)
ttrise
Nov 03, 2015 - permalink
I like all types of female physiques.

For my mass cravings its got be Aleesha

When it comes to sheer cuteness and teeny tiny, tight muscle. Vanessa all the way

Everyday fit, healthy and sexy Ms. Loughran is my gal

and for that shredded, contest shape muscle Ms. Isabelle is it

If I come and do this again in a week it will all be different.  ;D
calfmuscle555
Mar 13, 2016 - permalink
i love the crossfit look all the way to the hard core female bodybuilder... my favorite muscle are CALF MUSCLES..  :)
Jan 26, 2021 - permalink

Katie Lee Kim Perez Jay Fuchs Annie Rivieccio Andrea Shaw Margie Martin

In no particular order.

Jan 26, 2021 - permalink

No doubt about it,Margie. https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/1292654/

Jan 26, 2021 - permalink
Jan 26, 2021 - permalink

Micaela Viscido.

Jan 26, 2021 - permalink

Gina Davis would be the closest for me. My ideal girl would be built like this. I mean the girl on the right of course.

Jan 26, 2021 - permalink

Someone with ripped abs and thicc thighs like Kessia Mirellys

Jan 26, 2021 - permalink

I admire many women on this site. But that sexy muscular IFBB look is not sustainable. So my favorite muscle women are those who work out regularly and look great but have other interests or professions. The truly buff women who value working out and follow an athletic/fitness lifestyle. I saw 5 women at the gym today who fit this description.

Jan 27, 2021 - permalink

Ideal for me would be the unbelievable rise of these South American fbb's with their giant and shapely legs, ass, waist. They also usually have gorgeous hair and ultra feminine faces BUT, with the chest of Nancy Lewis. I think breast implants look ridiculous on fbb's

Jan 27, 2021 - permalink

Scythian is right there is something to be said for maintainability and more than just a life completely centered on the gym. And there are a lot more of those types.

Jan 27, 2021 - permalink

This is my ideal. Natural beauty and a huge muscular body

Jan 27, 2021 - permalink

Definitely Qimmah Russo. Sustainably fit and athletic, muscular yet not freakish, and impossibly beautiful. Her muscles just pop out of nowhere when she flexes.

[deleted]
Jan 27, 2021 - permalink

Krista Dunn

Also Mavi Gioia and Denise Masino in their prime

Krista looking good in paint.

Jan 28, 2021 - edited Jan 28, 2021 - permalink

It really depends, like girlfriend, or pure fetish.

I always felt Alina Popa in her prime was kind of the ideal muscle woman. I mean

Good height, put much mass, like she was a stud, perfect shape, all ripped body with erotic muscle control, super sexy attitude (knowing exactly how her muscles makes us feel), feminine but with a steroid beauty, and no implants (at that time).

She could enter beast mode like nothing

protuding, giant slabs of muscle everywhere, vascularity, size, perfect skin tone

The overall size, not like that fbb that when standing to a normal size person look tiny

Jan 28, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by cgsweat
Jan 28, 2021 - permalink

Betty Pariso looking like this

Jan 28, 2021 - permalink

I admire many women on this site. But that sexy muscular IFBB look is not sustainable. So my favorite muscle women are those who work out regularly and look great but have other interests or professions. The truly buff women who value working out and follow an athletic/fitness lifestyle. I saw 5 women at the gym today who fit this description.

I've found that size is the biggest turn on for me. Muscles that function as buildable curves.

I appreciate the aesthetics but I also have soured somewhat on breast implants.

Also Mavi Gioia...

There was a time where she was getting so freakishly big and full, especially for her frame. Her shoulders were so broad and her delts were incredible. It was very erotic.

Jan 28, 2021 - permalink

if Collette guimond my adopted mom i want micaela viscido my sis😍

[deleted]

I’d have to say the CrossFit physique. Perfect combo of beauty and strength. Brooke, Dani, Katrin, Camille, Amanda, Sara are so fucking perfect.

« first < prev Page 2 of 8 next > last »