Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

The biggest biceps in Teen muscle

May 13, 2024 - permalink

Let's get some input on these teen FEMALES these days and then beautiful big biceps there pumping out who's the best and the biggest biceps in Teen female muscle and what do figure the size of your pick is? 💪💪⭐⚡⚡

May 13, 2024 - permalink

This will be interesting!

fp909
May 13, 2024 - permalink

Ok well we’re limited to 2 years so let’s not Get wild Here.

May 13, 2024 - permalink

Ok well we’re limited to 2 years so let’s not Get wild Here.

Guarantee you the OP most certainly did not have that mentality going in

May 13, 2024 - permalink

Guarantee you the OP most certainly did not have that mentality going in

Based on the way he wrote his post I am in agreement with your statement.

May 14, 2024 - permalink

Is this the same guy who asked for pics of 15 year old girls?

May 14, 2024 - permalink

Rosario Willumsen probably

May 14, 2024 - permalink

@G90210 Sorry bro I'm not the fuckin one who asked for 15 year old girls thank you so put your muscles back in your sleeve and chill out I wanted to know because I have a 16 year old daughter who's obsessed with the sport and is admiring the kids of day meaning 18 YEARS OLD AND UP SORRY NOT LOOKING FOR MY GRATIFICATION JUST FOR MY DAUGHTER SHE WANTED ME TO ASK THIS GROUP 💪

May 14, 2024 - permalink

@G90210 Sorry bro I'm not the fuckin one who asked for 15 year old girls thank you so put your muscles back in your sleeve and chill out I wanted to know because I have a 16 year old daughter who's obsessed with the sport and is admiring the kids of day meaning 18 YEARS OLD AND UP SORRY NOT LOOKING FOR MY GRATIFICATION JUST FOR MY DAUGHTER SHE WANTED ME TO ASK THIS GROUP 💪

^A reason I generally stay out of these threads...

...and away from people.

May 14, 2024 - permalink

This sounds a lot like 100% pure BS. If that's the reason, why did you emphasise how beautiful those big biceps are? 😂

fp909
May 14, 2024 - permalink

Hm yeah this is locked

Thread locked by fp909.
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »