Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

My upload rejected without clear reason

May 01, 2024 - permalink

i upload some photo of Jessica Brunick-Fitzgibbonss no nude, literally no nude, all of them rejected without notification, i didnt break any rules at all, usually if rejected it contains nudity, but all my upload is no nudity, i check on queue yesterday still say "image on queue" now its gone, nothing . can someone explain this ? thanks before .

Chainer
May 01, 2024 - permalink

I'm basically rejecting all images of her no matter what for the time being, mostly due to your antics.

May 01, 2024 - permalink

I'm basically rejecting all images of her no matter what for the time being, mostly due to your antics.

My antic ? Excuse me ? Lol What an absolute joke you are with your answer .

Chainer
May 01, 2024 - permalink

Yeah, like the part where you've been uploading nudes or near-nudes of her constantly under alt accounts for the past few months?

May 01, 2024 - permalink

Bummer she has a lot of nice pics but I don't know where she posts them. last time I checked she only uses Instagram and the pics are not on there. no only fans or other pay sites no Twitter just Instagram

May 01, 2024 - permalink

Yeah, like the part where you've been uploading nudes or near-nudes of her constantly under alt accounts for the past few months?

You're out of the box and doesn't get what i'm asking in this post about, near nude ? lmao. since when the rules has been changed? now not only nude rejected but near nude. congratulations for everyone the rules just been changed. what an absolute joke you are, there is ton of picture near nude in this site you don't delete it . the more you making excuse the more i realize how disgrace and disgusting your opinion.

Chainer
May 01, 2024 - permalink

the more you making excuse the more i realize how disgrace and disgusting your opinion.

I take it you won't want to spend too much more time here then, right?

tamarok
May 01, 2024 - permalink

The best thing to do is avoid anything that is a nude or near nude. They are somewhere between the grey zone (depends on the mood and interpretation of the mod) and the reject zone.

We’ve seen too many problem images recently related to Jessica Brunick-Fitzgibbonss, so we don’t really have much patience here. It doesn’t matter whether it is an alt account or a genuine different user. It just takes one account to poison the well.

May 01, 2024 - permalink

You're out of the box and doesn't get what i'm asking in this post about, near nude ? lmao. since when the rules has been changed? now not only nude rejected but near nude. congratulations for everyone the rules just been changed. what an absolute joke you are, there is ton of picture near nude in this site you don't delete it . the more you making excuse the more i realize how disgrace and disgusting your opinion.

My man, you are really fighting the wrong battle.

May 02, 2024 - edited May 02, 2024 - permalink

This:

Can be fixed into this:

You're out of your mind and you don't get what I'm asking about in this post. Near nude? Ha ha ha. Since when have the rules been changed? Not only are nudes rejected now but near nudes too. Congratulations to everyone, the rules have just been changed. What an absolute joke you are! There are tons of near nude pictures on this site but you haven't deleted them. The more excuses you make the more I realize how disgraceful and disgusting your opinions are.

Namely,

• Being out of the box is not an English idiom I'm familiar with, but I think what I put there was intended.
  • It's you don't vs. he doesn't, never you doesn't.
  • You should capitalize the first person singular.
  • "What this post is about" vs. "asking about in this post".
  • The question or exclamation should be a separate sentence and begin with a capital letter.
  • I am opposed to those abbreviations because they make the person using them look low IQ.
  • Rules are plural, so you should use "have" rather than "has".
  • Also, "have the rules been" instead of "the rules have been", because the sentence is a question.
  • Nudes in plural.
  • Missing a verb: nudes are rejected.
  • "Near nudes" also plural.
  • You should add the word 'too' when putting two things next to each other.
  • Sentence starts with a capital letter.
  • Congratulations to persons vs. congratulations for an achievement, though here it could also be omitted.
  • Added missing verb: rules have just been changed.
  • Another sentence missing its capital letter.
  • Split the sentence into two and added the appropriate exclamation mark and capital letter.
  • Pictures, not picture. There are not tons of one picture. Would be one really heavy picture though.
  • Are, not is, because pictures is plural.
  • Nude is here not a thing but an adjective, so it should come before the noun it is modifying.
  • Added "but", though "and" could have fit also, for obvious reasons.
  • Them, not it, because again, many pictures.
  • "Haven't deleted them" vs. "don't delete them" because referring to past events.
  • Finally, added one more capital letter.
  • Make, instead of making, because it parallels the verb in the next clause.
  • Excuses should be in plural, because we're not referring to one in particular.
  • "Excuses you make", not "you make excuses", because again it should parallel the next clause.
  • Again capitalize first person singular.
  • Disgrace is a noun, disgraceful is an adjective. Though "what a disgrace and how disgusting" would have been fine too.
  • I think opinions, like excuses, should be plural.
  • Finally, added a missing verb. Though it can be argued that it could be omitted here because implied by the context.

I had my fun and I invite everyone else to have theirs. But if you're going to insult our host, or anyone, for that matter, then please don't make it so hard on the eyes.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »