Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

My library has a single book on female bodybuilding

mkr
Apr 28, 2024 - permalink

"Supervixen"

Some nice pics. Definitely had kind of a horny mid-90s can't-get-away-with-this-now feel.

Apr 28, 2024 - permalink

Fuuuck!!is the book name supervixen??

Apr 28, 2024 - permalink

1995, 0809234408 / 978-0809234400

Apr 28, 2024 - permalink

"Supervixen"

Some nice pics. Definitely had kind of a horny mid-90s can't-get-away-with-this-now feel.

Interesting. From the book it seems they used to work out for womanly curves, but standards have drastically changed these days. Now, you have female bodybuilders with bodies that don't look womanly at all (which I find incredibly sexy)

Apr 28, 2024 - permalink

Thirty years ago, my fairly small suburban library had at least four books about female bodybuilding. All were well illustrated with photos of then-current top bodybuilders.

Apr 28, 2024 - permalink

Only because now, there are transgenders lol

Apr 28, 2024 - permalink

Wow if I had that book when I was first getting sexual I would have been in heaven. but there weren't a lot of books in my library that were not mainstream so I am grateful for the internet. I saw some female muscle in old comics featuring Amazon's. there was one popular series of comics in my country that was notorious for the fanservice and reaching the edge of what was allowed for family friendly comics. it featured a female character and was blond and looked attractive but not muscular. but had some quite badass moments and knew martial arts. one moment there was a comic in the series about an evil fbb and the main character would get muscular too and fight her. I was hyped for it because it was announced in newspapers and on the back of the previous comic. but I was disappointed since the artstyle didn't look great with muscular women too cartoonish and simple.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »