Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Uh oh, someone is onto us... (Sophie Jenkins)

Apr 26, 2024 - permalink

Apparently, Sophie Jenkins (@bigsoph.ifbbpro) saw a couple of the posts of her here, and she showed some of the pic comments on her IG story πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Fortunately, it looks like she's amused and laughing a bit, instead of offended and freaked out.

Any other instances of this happening, muscle girls noticing their pics being posted on here?

Apr 26, 2024 - permalink

I'd guess that there should be some kind of musclewoman talk-back scene on GWM where the gal can pick out a particular comment/thread and say something. The exchange that CuriousExplorer shows us tells me there is something lacking.

Apr 27, 2024 - permalink

I think she's looking to get the seven digits.

Apr 29, 2024 - permalink

Do you have the screenshors?...what did she say lolπŸ˜‚

Apr 29, 2024 - permalink

Funny to see how she reacts while most of them do hbc stuff and have some sort of exhibitionism fetish

Apr 29, 2024 - permalink

Damn! And I have two comments in her IG. Crazy!

Apr 29, 2024 - permalink
Deleted by yotv
Apr 29, 2024 - permalink

I can't find her instagram, what's her @? Can only find her personal.

Apr 29, 2024 - permalink

I think everyone deserves a round of applause for how much growth, positivity, and self control we're exhibiting in the pic comments.

The highlighted commenters are downright wholesome. Not one mention of eating ass or boners.

Now anything goes in the chat, but kudos on the massive leaps forward over the past several years with comments.

Apr 29, 2024 - permalink

Nobody seems to have noticed, but you can't see comments unless you have an account. Therefore, she has created an account and is one of the users on this site.

Apr 29, 2024 - permalink

The highlighted commenters are downright wholesome. Not one mention of eating ass or boners.

remembers one of my recent comments

https://tenor.com/b0HU3.gif

Apr 29, 2024 - permalink

Just thought I'd take a break from reading my book on third wave feminism to say that I respectfully and wholesomely admire the hard work and dedication of these fine athletes. Wouldn't you agree, gentlemen?

Apr 29, 2024 - permalink

Just thought I'd take a break from reading my book on third wave feminism to say that I respectfully and wholesomely admire the hard work and dedication of these fine athletes. Wouldn't you agree, gentlemen?

Is there a book titled "third wave feminism" you mean

Apr 30, 2024 - permalink

I think that many girls in the scene are aware of this site.. it scores pretty high in Google search results.

Apr 30, 2024 - permalink

In all seriousness, I'm more surprised that there are women who don't know.

Apr 30, 2024 - permalink

Same here

Apr 30, 2024 - permalink

For perspective, how many times a year do you google yourself? I've done it once ever.

Apr 30, 2024 - permalink

Apparently, Sophie Jenkins (@bigsoph.ifbbpro) saw a couple of the posts of her here, and she showed some of the pic comments on her IG story πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Fortunately, it looks like she's amused and laughing a bit, instead of offended and freaked out.

Any other instances of this happening, muscle girls noticing their pics being posted on here?

What was she expecting? She is literally posting her bare ass for the world to see. Bodybuilding is literally all about looking hot

Apr 30, 2024 - permalink

I am not a lot of people just post stuff on Instagram and forget about it and use the internet maybe 10 minutes a day and live a more simple life. especially elite athletes like her that don't like to waste time.

Apr 30, 2024 - permalink

Nobody seems to have noticed, but you can't see comments unless you have an account. Therefore, she has created an account and is one of the users on this site.

Yeah, adding to that, it seems like that this is her account on this site, and she responded to two other comments on this pic of her.

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/user/sophieaj/

May 01, 2024 - permalink

Plot twist she’s been a member since May 2023….

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »