Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Are you turned on by violence?

Apr 28, 2024 - edited Apr 28, 2024 - permalink

It' not just the aspect of violence, it's also about having ultimate power over somebody else. It's well researched that this is a strong sexual stimulus. Not just for fbb fans but also for bad people who like it very "young", if you know what I mean. The big difference is that we want to be on the recieving end. At least in our fantasy. And it's kinda interesting that a large percentage of woman has this sort of fantasies too. But in the age of modern feminism it became a huge taboo to talk about this topic. On the other hand the success of movies like "Fifty shades of gray" shows that this is realy how many "normal" women feel. So it looks like we have a similar mindset like many women have ... Or am I wrong?

Apr 28, 2024 - permalink

It' not just the aspect of violence, it's also about having ultimate power over somebody else. It's well researched that this is a strong sexual stimulus. Not just for fbb fans but also for bad people who like it very "young", if you know what I mean. The big difference is that we want to be on the recieving end. At least in our fantasy. And it's kinda interesting that a large percentage of woman has this sort of fantasies too. But in the age of modern feminism it became a huge taboo to talk about this topic. On the other hand the success of movies like "Fifty shades of gray" shows that this is realy how many "normal" women feel. So it looks like we have a similar mindset like many women have ... Or am I wrong?

What are you rambling on about? I think you are the classic example of someone who cannot see the forest for the trees. Some of us just like muscular women because they are powerful, compared to average women, and look like they can take care of themselves. I don’t know where you are going with the “bad” people example preferring young, but it’s probably better that you didn’t go into further detail. Oh ands it’s because of modern day feminism that a movie like Fifty Shades of Grey was made so I don’t get the point of that example either….

Apr 29, 2024 - permalink

Nope - which drove me away from a big part of the fiction stuff, since many of the best illustrated stories are about torturing / raping guys. There's also the subject of "depowering / stealing muscle" stuff, which I also dislike.

Apr 29, 2024 - permalink

Nope - which drove me away from a big part of the fiction stuff, since many of the best illustrated stories are about torturing / raping guys. There's also the subject of "depowering / stealing muscle" stuff, which I also dislike.

1000000000%

Apr 29, 2024 - permalink

You can probably guess which side of the fence I stand on, but I'm not judging either way.

Sometimes I will see threads or stories written about a FBB beating up a smaller man to a pulp. It got me wondering how many are turned on by violence?

Another example might include being squeezed tightly to the point of discomfort or harm.

EDIT: This applies to both fantasy and reality. However, in reality I'm only asking about consented violence, which would usually come from being in a session or relationship.

For me, I land on, it depends. I'm not turned on by gratuitous violence in fantasy stories for instance. I however am turned on by the idea of a woman being big/strong enough to manhandle me at will---sort of like, "oh you definitely don't want to make her mad at you." That sort of thing.

I wouldn't like it to actually happen, but I like the fantasy of being intimidated enough to not want to piss her off.

Apr 29, 2024 - permalink

Not in the least. I much rather prefer when her strength speaks for itself by her size and shredded body. Lift and Carry is not violent. Ariel blowjobs are not violent, a guy or girls oiling up some chicks biceps while she lifts heavby weithtsl I muhc prefer that. If I see one more stupid leg scissors, it just does nothing for me. To each their own.

Apr 29, 2024 - permalink

Some people say an armbar is "violent", others say not.

Some people say facesitting - against one's will - is violent, others say not.

Some people say any type of choke is violent, even if the one in the dominant position releases the hold as soon as the opponent taps. Others say not.

I can't tell you why I love it, I just do.

One of the things I hate most, though, is that my fantasies about violence should NEVER EVER happen in real life between adults, no matter how "hot" I might think it would be.

Apr 29, 2024 - permalink

Absolutely not. Unfortunately most violent domestic abuse is by males against females, where the male uses his superior strength to cause harm to his partner. So I wouldn't want to promote the same should the strength roles were reversed. Physical strength should only be used for defensive objectives and to boost confidence and physical abilities for various sports, entertainment and job roles. We can all fantasize about someone hated historically eg. Hitler being beaten to a pulp by some amazing strong woman, but to be turned on by it is beyond my imagination.

Apr 29, 2024 - permalink

Absolutely not. Unfortunately most violent domestic abuse is by males against females, where the male uses his superior strength to cause harm to his partner. So I wouldn't want to promote the same should the strength roles were reversed. Physical strength should only be used for defensive objectives and to boost confidence and physical abilities for various sports, entertainment and job roles. We can all fantasize about someone hated historically eg. Hitler being beaten to a pulp by some amazing strong woman, but to be turned on by it is beyond my imagination.

What made you think domestic abuse was germane to the discussion here? I'm wondering how you made that leap.

Apr 29, 2024 - permalink

Oh ands it’s because of modern day feminism that a movie like Fifty Shades of Grey was made so I don’t get the point of that example either….

I'm not "rambling". And the huge success of "fifty shades of grey" - a movie about a submissive woman - contradicts modern feminism in many ways. But from a psychological standpoint it's no surprise. Women have these tendencies. And you would be surprised how many have even fantasies about getting raped by a physical superior person (you can google it, there are several research papers about it). Like many of us have these fantasies. That's the similarity I was talking about.

Apr 29, 2024 - permalink

I'm not "rambling". And the huge success of "fifty shades of grey" - a movie about a submissive woman - contradicts modern feminism in many ways. But from a psychological standpoint it's no surprise. Women have these tendencies. And you would be surprised how many have even fantasies about getting raped by a physical superior person (you can google it, there are several research papers about it). Like many of us have these fantasies. That's the similarity I was talking about.

Before marriage became an institution a few thousands of years ago, rape is how we procreated for over a quarter million years. We'd see a fine woman, and just take her. That's not a popular viewpoint, but that's fundamentally who we still are.

Apr 29, 2024 - permalink

Then you really don’t understand what modern feminism is, buddy. Feminism is the about the empowerment of choice not the dynamics of submission/ domination. It would be nice if you could provide citations to support your position on your assertion that women tend to fantasize the act of non-consent. I would agree if you proposed that a common theme in the fantasies are a relinquish in control to a strong and stoic partner, but that does not mean it is an act of non-consent. I do not believe you have a mature outlook on what fantasies are in relation to our sexuality.

Just because people on this forum prefer muscular women does not mean we would like to be physically assaulted by one. I’m sure the fantasy of it is the idea that these women have the capability to, which makes it all the more desirable to have a strong woman that is a “master of the universe” (made a slight wink to Fifty Shades of Grey’s original title).

MGL
Apr 29, 2024 - permalink

Yeah. I’m obsessed with evil, power hungry, goddess complex, show off, cocky, bratty, arrogant muscular women. Anything for her to get bigger, anything for her to humiliate the men around her. Thats why I love Muscle Drain so much. Please, if anyone got any stories, audios, videos, etc. of what I’m describing, send me them

cgsweat
Apr 29, 2024 - permalink

Thanks for the feedback guys.

This will help make future polls more polished. I agree that "violence" is too strong a term, and I seem to be including too much under that umbrella. I notice that the "sometimes" option is very popular, so that further supports why I should modify this poll in the future, so that it doesn't fall under such a broad spectrum.

It makes perfect sense to me why some users who are simply into wrestling or feats of strength wouldn't also be into fantasies women beating men in a bloody pulp. There's just too too wide of a gap between the two groups, and so they should definitely be separated next time.

Apr 29, 2024 - permalink

Thanks for the feedback guys.

This will help make future polls more polished. I agree that "violence" is too strong a term, and I seem to be including too much under that umbrella. I notice that the "sometimes" option is very popular, so that further supports why I should modify this poll in the future, so that it doesn't fall under such a broad spectrum.

It makes perfect sense to me why some users who are simply into wrestling or feats of strength wouldn't also be into fantasies women beating men in a bloody pulp. There's just too too wide of a gap between the two groups, and so they should definitely be separated next time.

On the contrary, "violence" is spot on and its great to have an atmosphere that allows an open exchange. Straight forward, no pussyfoot around. The feeling is what it is, its how we deal with it that matters.

Would even go so far that talking about this passion allows everybody to get a good grip on it, and creates a safe environment where violance will not occur on impuls - irl.

Apr 29, 2024 - permalink

Controlled violence is sexy as fuck, but I get that not everyone is into it. In fact, that's part of what makes it even hotter for me: the taboo.

Apr 30, 2024 - permalink

Fake violence like movie scenes or comic book scenes certainly can be turn on, and even very rough ones... I won't pretend I don't like the fatalities of Mortal Kombat or Fist of the North Star for example. It's the result of extraordinary strength, skills of combat and pure power... exciting and intimidating (and maybe little disgusting at same way). But violence in real life?! No way! Even Box or MMA is ugly for me. There are so many useful things in real world how to use muscles and strength without hurting someone.

May 01, 2024 - permalink

For me just about 100% of movie or tv violence involving blood, gore, guns, knives, whacked out aliens and explosions isn't a turn on for me but I'll watch those movies w/no problem. Now, if we're talking certain sexual domination stuff in adult films or certain websites..depending on who it is and what they're doing that can definitely be something I like.

May 02, 2024 - permalink

Like a few people above, I definitely don't go in for non-fictional violence.

My other answer doesn't entirely belong here for two reasons. First, it doesn't involve FBBs (or other athletic women all that often - at least not very obvious ones). Second, it isn't about a woman winning a fight.

Instead, I have an attachment for male / female showdown scenes, but ones between the male protagonist and the female villain, not the opposite. Especially when he doesn't use a gun. That's partly because they're so rare - for every one of the scenes I just described, there are just about a hundred scenes of the other two kinds - "female good guy vs. male bad guy" or "female good guy vs. FEMALE bad guy." In fact, countless adventure story scenes actually SET UP a big confrontation between the hero and the femme fatale of the story, and at the LAST SECOND, the heroine of the story appears and stops her, which gets very predictable. (I know people love to see women fighting in stories, but it's still predictable!) So for all those reasons, I like scenes where the man gets rid of the femme fatale, including fatally.

But also, it's ten times better when there's been sex (including off-screen sex) between them, making her a kind of "black widow" who gets stopped by the victim himself, but AFTER the romantic stuff. Which is ANOTHER thing that should be obvious, but one that countless stories leave out, even ones with great "seductress" type villainesses.

Nearly the best movie example of what I mean is the Bond film THUNDERBALL - there's the big "steamy" scene between Bond and the femme fatale, and in the next scene - even though the story HAS a heroine - Bond himself puts her out of the way, and without using a gun (except indirectly). So that's the "pattern" that I mean. And again, hundreds of adventure stories - including big "sex and violence" ones - seem really, really timid about using it. So when a story DOES use it, that's part of the attraction.

Again, this has nothing to do with FBBs, but that's my obvious attachment when it comes to female characters and violent scenes.

May 03, 2024 - permalink

"Fifty Shades of Gray" has been mentioned a few times so far in this thread. It's interesting to me because as a male submissive I really enjoy being dominated by women. I'm into fem dom more generally (not just the part that relates to female muscle) but I've never considered it to be a form of violence so I've voted no.

I associate violence more with non-consensual acts and so don't really consider being spanked by a woman to be a form of violence when I've asked for it. I understand how people may believe that fem dom is violence because it revolves around acts of punishment of various kinds and depending on what you've seen some of the acts can appear to be extreme. However I would say that fem dom is generally less severe than it looks for the person experiencing it largely because the person being dominated has (hopefully) consented to it.

Regarding real life violence absolutely not. I was mugged once and was absolutely not turned on by. This also includes combat sports like boxing. I would say that I have found professional wrestling arousing throughout my life but this has been to do with the sexualised women that have performed throughout the years. Chyna from late '90s/early 2000s WWF was largely responsible for my interest in female muscle and also likely in femdom. I would think that a lot of guys my age (late 30s) would have found their earliest exposure to female muscle from watching pro wrestling at that time.

Finally I don't get turned on by cinematic or video game violence. There have been some hot women in videos games throughout the years (Sonya Blade from Mortal Kombat, Jill Valentine from Resident Evil etc) and I generally wouldn't say that I get turned on by the video game depictions of these characters. However cosplay is a different story and I have definitely seen some hot cosplayers, including quite a few GWM portraying Cammy from Street Fighter. I don't actually get turned on violence in films either. A good fight scene, shoot out or car chase is exciting and stimulating but not sexually arousing to me.

« first < prev Page 2 of 3 next > last »