Forum > Requests > Thread

FBB Dominating Very Skinny Girl or Guy

Apr 23, 2024 - permalink

Are there videos of very strong fbb just lifting, throwing, basically dominating a very skinny person (<110lbs). I like the idea of the smaller person being super helpless and the effortlessness of the fbb dominating them.

I only know a couple videos like these, amber deluca with alyssa, sahara huxley with a tiny girl, chon and miss monrow.

Apr 23, 2024 - permalink

I prefer pretty much the opposite i dont find it hot to dominate weak individuals but rather seeing a cocky FBB being dominated by a man since FBB are not weak but taming something strong to submission is my preference

Apr 23, 2024 - permalink

Hey, I like these videos too and there are a few. I don't know if I'm allowed to post the links here, but 2 videos came into my mind. You better send me a pm. However, I have 2 videos with fbb's dominating very skinny girls.

Apr 23, 2024 - permalink

There's an epic video of Tina Lockwood playing with a little skinny guy. The name is something like "little brother" or "step brother"

The same guy is toyed by huge Nicole Bass !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Met4ijjijw&t...

Apr 23, 2024 - permalink

I'm surprised there isn't more of these

There are plenty of skinny girls happy to do all sorts of videos I would definitely like to see more

Apr 23, 2024 - permalink
Apr 23, 2024 - permalink

I'm surprised there isn't more of these

There are plenty of skinny girls happy to do all sorts of videos I would definitely like to see more

Yeah, Maybe not many people like this genre. I like the easiness of the strong girl manhandling skinny girls. Usually when they're manhandling a man, there's quite a bit of struggle, which I don't really like, unless the man is very skinny.

I mean look how easy that was for leah justice to just scoop that girl up.

Apr 23, 2024 - permalink

Yeah, Maybe not many people like this genre. I like the easiness of the strong girl manhandling skinny girls. Usually when they're manhandling a man, there's quite a bit of struggle, which I don't really like, unless the man is very skinny.

I mean look how easy that was for leah justice to just scoop that girl up.

Rosadix do a few but it's more amazons than muscular women

Check my favourites for a few on this site

Apr 23, 2024 - permalink

Rene Campbell has many lift/carry videos on OF

Apr 23, 2024 - permalink

Give a look at how easy Maria Carolien Wattel lifts the little girl here (OK, she looks very light, but) !

Apr 23, 2024 - permalink

Look up a guy called "Tiny Frank" on clips4sale. He's a super skinny short guy and he's made videos with multiple female bodybuilders and powerlifters where he gets easily manhandled and thrown around.

Apr 23, 2024 - permalink

Look up a guy called "Tiny Frank" on clips4sale. He's a super skinny short guy and he's made videos with multiple female bodybuilders and powerlifters where he gets easily manhandled and thrown around.

Nice, thanks. Those looks great.

Give a look at how easy Maria Carolien Wattel lifts the little girl here (OK, she looks very light, but) !

I can't see any image, but I assume it's tiny evie, yeah I really like that.

3 days ago - permalink

You might want to do a one month membership to HerBiceps.. they have a ton of comparison/lifting/humiliation/domination videos of buff girls and tiny men. It's pretty awesome.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »