Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

What on earth happened to Monica Mollica mowifit?

Feb 21, 2024 - permalink

U probably know very well Monica mowi mollica. Today we are basically debating on her retirement and disappearing from the scenes. Why is that? Her social account are runned by fake ppl? Is she gone for real?

Feb 21, 2024 - permalink

I was a fan of hers from all the way back when she was a natural bodybuilder in the late 90s. She disappeared for several years and then came back in the mid 2000s hulked up. There are no pictures of her in-between period that I'm aware of.

She always just had that X factor that made her unbelievably hot to me whatever she did, and I think she contributed to me getting into bigger muscle girls.

I remember reading (don't know if there was any truth) that Monica started getting bothered by the side effects that steroids were causing and decided to quit bodybuilding cold turkey. She kept her site around for a while after supposedly as a celebrity personal trainer and nutritionist/diet planner thing but I just checked archive dot org and she let it lapse in late 2019.

Feb 21, 2024 - permalink

I was a fan of hers from all the way back when she was a natural bodybuilder in the late 90s. She disappeared for several years and then came back in the mid 2000s hulked up. There are no pictures of her in-between period that I'm aware of.

She always just had that X factor that made her unbelievably hot to me whatever she did, and I think she contributed to me getting into bigger muscle girls.

I remember reading (don't know if there was any truth) that Monica started getting bothered by the side effects that steroids were causing and decided to quit bodybuilding cold turkey. She kept her site around for a while after supposedly as a celebrity personal trainer and nutritionist/diet planner thing but I just checked archive dot org and she let it lapse in late 2019.

Damn. Such a shame bc she was one of a kind. I hope she is well now. Thanks for your info

Feb 22, 2024 - permalink

I think she's one of the main fbbs who are to blame for my thing for glutes! I used to love looking at pics of her, back when she was still active and I was in my mid teens. Thanks for bringing the name up, I'm getting nostalgic now.

Feb 22, 2024 - permalink

its very hard work i understand why sh would quit

[deleted]
Feb 22, 2024 - permalink

Did she ever compete?

tamarok
Feb 22, 2024 - permalink

its very hard work i understand why sh would quit

Everyone has their reasons and keeping that shape is hard work. We can speculate, but reasons sometimes include getting married, other career priorities, unwanted attention, health reasons and so on.

May 13, 2024 - permalink

Everyone has their reasons and keeping that shape is hard work. We can speculate, but reasons sometimes include getting married, other career priorities, unwanted attention, health reasons and so on.

Damn right

May 13, 2024 - permalink

I remember seeing “her” profile on Fitness Singles many years ago, but I’m pretty sure it was a catfish LOL

May 13, 2024 - permalink

I remember seeing “her” profile on Fitness Singles many years ago, but I’m pretty sure it was a catfish LOL

It happens. I saw her Facebook once and i thought the same.

May 14, 2024 - permalink

She had this very playful and sassy attitude in videos. Great way of moving. She was really one of a kind.

May 14, 2024 - edited May 14, 2024 - permalink

Did she ever compete?

I think she only did one competition when she was still smaller. But I don't think she ever competed when she resurfaced bigger than ever. Definitely would have loved to have seen her compete on stage with all that bulk and size.

May 14, 2024 - permalink

I'm not ashamed to admit I may have dreamt about getting in bed with her a few times.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »