Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

What kind of Herbiceps videos would you like to see us shoot more of?

Jan 28, 2024 - permalink

Lol the fact that some of you are requesting content you'd find on a custom for a mainstream muscle site is pretty hilarious

lol

Jan 29, 2024 - permalink

abs muscle control. belly roll, vacuum, nauli

Jan 29, 2024 - permalink

female superiority (muscles, size, strength, arrogance) on males

Jan 29, 2024 - permalink

I love videos, where they unveal their body.

Jan 29, 2024 - edited Jan 29, 2024 - permalink

Strength tests! Crushing/destroying stuff with biceps or grip, grip strength measurament, lifting heavy objects/weights, bending metal bars etc.

Also bearhug videos, muscle domination and overpowering weaker males. I personally prefer seing arms and upper body strength domination rather than scissor holds with legs.

These are the only type of videos I personally spend money on, honestly.

Just muscle flexing videos are boring and anyone can easily find that stuff for free online on sites like gwm or even IG or Twitter and Tik tok...

Jan 29, 2024 - permalink

I would love to see more flexing videos in dresses, lingerie and especially biceps in sleeves and abs through shirt content

Jan 30, 2024 - edited Jan 30, 2024 - permalink

Michelle Lin says that she is training for the Arnold:

Road to the Arnold | Vol. 2 https://youtu.be/QzW409CLb9k?si=p_W2naoyx4pvE-le

I would love to see you do a posing video of her in contest shape!

I remember Mike from HerBiceps did an interview with her on the campus of U. Washington when she was starting pharmacy school — I guess this was in 2012 or 2013 — and she was hitting poses that were breathtaking, just unbelievably beautiful. Maybe she can do that again, after all these years! Here is the link:

MICHELLE LIN INTERVIEW OF AN ASIAN MUSCLE GIRL https://youtu.be/YXvDEDbkhXk?si=ObQM9vI6ufNoQlZk

fp909
Jan 30, 2024 - permalink

*clarification training for the lifting meet since now wpd, wbb, and now figure are not at the Arnold anymore

Jan 30, 2024 - permalink

Oh shit. Maybe you can get her to pose anyway. She does some figure flexing at the end of her last YouTube video.

Jan 30, 2024 - permalink

loving all of the suggestions. thanks guys

Feb 03, 2024 - permalink

Any way you guys could shoot with Jade Cargill?

Feb 03, 2024 - permalink

Lift and carry, but maybe with a bigger dude.

Feb 03, 2024 - permalink

Any way you guys could shoot with Jade Cargill?

She's with WWE now, so that won't be happening

Feb 03, 2024 - permalink

Makes sense, how about more Kristina Nicole?

Feb 05, 2024 - permalink

Definitely emasculating a guy. Those are so hot, especially when you can tell she's truly enjoying it.

Feb 06, 2024 - permalink

Abs punching, real or fake.

Feb 06, 2024 - permalink

How about some awesome pool shoots? I have an idea on how to do one,

Lay the camera on the ground facing the edge of the pool and take frame by frame pics of the fbb grabbing onto the pool edge and pulling herself out of the water. You'll get awesome forearm flexing plus who doesn't like seeing a fbb in a bikini?

Feb 07, 2024 - permalink

There’s more Kristina Nicole coming. What

Feb 11, 2024 - permalink

Abs punching, real or fake.

+1 on this, but please no fake, we want to see which girl got the hardest abs

Feb 11, 2024 - permalink

Siding with many, really good, serious armwrestling contests between compatible, well-defined women, so it's a real struggle for both. Should be shot from both sides at at least some point so we can see the biceps of both straining from the front before the win.

Feb 13, 2024 - permalink

Definitely emasculating a guy. Those are so hot, especially when you can tell she's truly enjoying it.

+1 it's just amazing when fbb enjoys emasculatating, remember Hailey McGrath

Feb 13, 2024 - permalink

Strength tests! Crushing/destroying stuff with biceps or grip, grip strength measurament, lifting heavy objects/weights, bending metal bars etc.

Also bearhug videos, muscle domination and overpowering weaker males. I personally prefer seing arms and upper body strength domination rather than scissor holds with legs.

These are the only type of videos I personally spend money on, honestly.

Just muscle flexing videos are boring and anyone can easily find that stuff for free online on sites like gwm or even IG or Twitter and Tik tok...

+1 Absolutely.

Feb 13, 2024 - permalink

Girls posing in regular clothes and roleplay.

Mar 28, 2024 - permalink

I cannot believe "Emasculating a Guy" is so popular. The LAST THING I want to see is some dude next to the model.

Mar 28, 2024 - permalink

Any flexing where the woman is admiring her muscles. Double biceps flexing in the mirror is a great one. The viewer gets to see her biceps from the front, the rear and also her back.

Hair Play biceps. Tying back, brushing or tussling with her hair. A subtle, feminine and sexy way to show off her biceps.

Forearm flexing from different angles. Muscular female forearms are so hot, especially when the women loves showing them off.

Grip strength testing on the single hand devices. A woman with a strong grip is very impressive.

« first < prev Page 4 of 5 next > last »