Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Your favorite (probably) natural women?

« first < prev Page 6 of 13 next > last »
Mar 28, 2024 - permalink

Ariel Rose.

I would not be surprised if she is done some light cycles to get to the size she is now, but I believe that she is mostly natural.

And I only say that because she has great muscle development for someone her age. If she was five years older, then I think her physique is entirely achievable naturally.

May I point you to the comments under this picture of Ariel.

Mar 28, 2024 - permalink

Sportybeth is natty and pretty damn strong

Mar 28, 2024 - permalink

What about Daniela means?

Mar 28, 2024 - permalink

May I point you to the comments under this picture of Ariel.

Cool, I really like Ariel. I love how confident she is and I love that she can be so successful just as a fetish girl with muscle. She doesn’t have to compete or get any approval from the BS contest world.

I feel that this illustrates the overall point pretty well. I will maintain that most women could build Ariel’s physique naturally. I’m not taking anything away from her, but her build is not all that special. She has bulky muscles and she has a normal female body fat percentage.

It would take a lot of time and a lot of dedication. Using PEDs is a way to get there faster and makes it easier to maintain.

As a male bodybuilder, I’m basically in the same boat. I do light cycles of testosterone and SARMS. I could look this way naturally if I wanted to, but I also like eating out, and traveling, and not following a totally disciplined lifestyle. It allows me to balance the body I want with the life I want to lead.

And more importantly, this is a totally valid choice for both Ariel and myself. We are allowed to look how we want, and these drugs are great way to do it.

Mar 28, 2024 - permalink

What about Daniela means?

IFBB Pro. Not natty

Mar 28, 2024 - permalink

I feel that this illustrates the overall point pretty well. I will maintain that most women could build Ariel’s physique naturally. I’m not taking anything away from her, but her build is not all that special. She has bulky muscles and she has a normal female body fat percentage.

Ariel is pretty active online and she has never made a secret of the fact that she has used PED. She's even talked about what and how much. However, she's on the light end of it and not always on them.

I think it'd be extremely difficult for a natty girl to get 16" biceps like hers, so I wasn't aware it was even a question.

Mar 28, 2024 - permalink

Ariel is pretty active online and she has never made a secret of the fact that she has used PED. She's even talked about what and how much. However, she's on the light end of it and not always on them.

I think it'd be extremely difficult for a natty girl to get 16" biceps like hers, so I wasn't aware it was even a question.

I agree. I normally agree with you Muscle_Toez, but Ariel carries a lot of muscle mass at that size (even in an offseason-condition). You won't really see natty women have as much muscle compared to fat like she does, no matter how long they train for.

Mar 28, 2024 - permalink

I agree. I normally agree with you Muscle_Toez, but Ariel carries a lot of muscle mass at that size (even in an offseason-condition). You won't really see natty women have as much muscle compared to fat like she does, no matter how long they train for.

Truth, yeah looking over her pics now, I can see that. She's not someone that I paid a lot of attention too, so I mostly remembered her looking bulky and curvy, but it's clear she has some solid mass underneath it all.

Funny that you guys say she has 16" arms and couldn't be natty (I'd tend to agree tho). So I'm with you Gatsby, Rackt, and FBBs_rule .

Famously, Serena Williams bragged about having 15" biceps. That's without a dedicated bodybuilding routine and with an enormous amount of intense cardio and an extremely busy lifestyle. But there's a huge segement of the population who will die on the hill of her being 100% natural.

Not saying that anyone said that there, it was just always crazy to me, as she's one of the most clearly enhanced professional athletes to ever live.

Mar 28, 2024 - permalink

Serena Williams also claimed that she never trained abs, and only got hers by laughing a lot. Only thing her fake natty fairy tales were missing are duck eggs and eating raw liver.

Mar 28, 2024 - permalink

IFBB Pro. Not natty

No virilization though. I think it’s just low body fat.

fp909
Mar 28, 2024 - permalink

No virilization though. I think it’s just low body fat.

you realize you can take PEDs and not approach that virilization line, right?

Mar 28, 2024 - permalink

Cool, I really like Ariel. I love how confident she is and I love that she can be so successful just as a fetish girl with muscle. She doesn’t have to compete or get any approval from the BS contest world.

It would take a lot of time and a lot of dedication. Using PEDs is a way to get there faster and makes it easier to maintain.

As a male bodybuilder, I’m basically in the same boat. I do light cycles of testosterone and SARMS. I could look this way naturally if I wanted to, but I also like eating out, and traveling, and not following a totally disciplined lifestyle. It allows me to balance the body I want with the life I want to lead.

And more importantly, this is a totally valid choice for both Ariel and myself. We are allowed to look how we want, and these drugs are great way to do it.

How long have you been a schmoe for? It's clear Ariel is using some form of PEDs. Megsquats is a good example of a girl that's natural and has been lifting for years now

Mar 29, 2024 - permalink

How long have you been a schmoe for? It's clear Ariel is using some form of PEDs. Megsquats is a good example of a girl that's natural and has been lifting for years now

Jeez, honestly it's NOT clear. She's strong and has mass for sure, but a woman with good genetics, great training and nutrition, and lots of years under her belt could get to this picture below without PEDs. It's possible that Ariel could too, but gear helped her get there faster and easier.

This feels weird because usually I'm the one telling people that they're crazy for thinking all of these buff and ripped women are natty. It's odd to be on the other side.

Mar 29, 2024 - permalink

No She could not, at all. I do not mean disrespect but that kind of body for a woman Is absolutely impossible naturally without any use of anabolic steroids, hgh etc

cgsweat
Mar 29, 2024 - permalink

Have you heard her voice?

Mar 29, 2024 - permalink

And i do not understand the moral stigma attached tò steroids. Yes, they are drugs but most of the people using them, if they compete at all, compete in non tested feds. Only problemi i see Is with women using in tested feds, that Is cheating

Mar 29, 2024 - edited Mar 29, 2024 - permalink

No She could not, at all. I do not mean disrespect but that kind of body for a woman Is absolutely impossible naturally without any use of anabolic steroids, hgh etc

Okay, yeah, this is a debate of absolutes, there's not a whole lot of room for nuance.

Mar 29, 2024 - permalink

you realize you can take PEDs and not approach that virilization line, right?

What physical signs have you seen in her physique that signal PEDS?

Mar 29, 2024 - permalink

What physical signs have you seen in her physique that signal PEDS?

Again, she is an IFBB Pro. Pro cards are awarded to few competitors at NPC shows which are most definitely not drug-tested. You think she beat out an entire group of competitors who are juicing as a natural competitor? That's not happening.

But in terms of her physique: capped delts is a big one along with maintaining a large amount of muscle with sharp definition at a very low body fat percentage. Please compare her physique to those of actual natty lifters that me and a few others have shared (Megsquats, Jen Hudy, Chelsealifts).

Mar 29, 2024 - permalink

Guys--re: Ariel: see her comments here about the topic:

End of argument?

Mar 29, 2024 - permalink
Mar 29, 2024 - permalink
Deleted by FlyerBoy
Mar 29, 2024 - edited Mar 29, 2024 - permalink

What about Lauren Findley

fp909
Mar 29, 2024 - permalink

Findlay is a pro too. She was off for a while during covid. She may be back on idk but I doubt it. Comes in much softer Once again no one cares IF someone uses PEDs. They just don’t like if they constantly lie and say they’re natural when it’s clear they’re not

Mar 29, 2024 - permalink

Yeh Lauren could be natural. She could just ne unique and have amazingly overdeveloped delts an traps - the places where androgen receptors are most prominent and which blow up on juice..... lol

« first < prev Page 6 of 13 next > last »