Forum > Image Themes > Thread

Best Mature Muscle Women (45 and up)

Jul 04, 2021 - permalink

Annamarie Barnard.

I don't know her age but she has caught my eye pretty hard.

Aug 11, 2021 - permalink

Trudy

cgsweat
Apr 07, 2022 - permalink

Claudia Bonavoglia - 49

Apr 07, 2022 - permalink

I would add Maryon (Kim Hale). She is 54 in this pic!

Apr 07, 2022 - permalink

Lisa Krause Keleen Miskin and Lesley Maxwell.

Apr 07, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by Highprotein
Apr 07, 2022 - permalink

How remiss of me to forget Tammy!

Apr 08, 2022 - permalink

Sabine. She’s in her 50s, And she like this super sweet German lady who just happens to be crazy ripped.

Apr 10, 2022 - permalink

Sabine. She’s in her 50s, And she like this super sweet German lady who just happens to be crazy ripped.

Shes gorgeous

Apr 10, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by 179cpv
Apr 10, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by 179cpv
Apr 10, 2022 - permalink

What about Ginger Martin

Apr 10, 2022 - permalink

Christa! Fabulous. This is in her 50s or even 60s I think

Apr 10, 2022 - permalink

Christa! Fabulous. This is in her 50s or even 60s I think

That's not what this thread is about. Yes, she's over 50 now but is long retired. This thread is about women over 50 who are still bodybuilding.

Apr 10, 2022 - permalink

Eunice Oh Seung for sure. She's 46 this year https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/images/?name=...

[deleted]
Apr 10, 2022 - permalink

Jennie Gil Porcelli

Apr 10, 2022 - permalink

That's not what this thread is about. Yes, she's over 50 now but is long retired. This thread is about women over 50 who are still bodybuilding.

Christa was still bodybuilding in her 50s and even 60s.

I was going to nominate Kris Clark, who was 53 or 54 or so when she died. She was 52 when I last saw her, and in huge hard shape.

Apr 11, 2022 - permalink

Sharon Madderson is an absolute beast at 55.

(Click for video)

I am also pretty sure Maria Liberman is over 45.

Apr 11, 2022 - permalink

It doesn't say that in the OP post. Nor does it say that in literally any post in this thread blastor. Christa Bauch's picture was fair play.

Apr 11, 2022 - permalink

She's probably 47 now

Apr 11, 2022 - permalink

58 years old here... Mother of 3, grandma of 3...

Apr 12, 2022 - permalink

Deidre Pagnanelli-53

Apr 12, 2022 - permalink

58 years old here... Mother of 3, grandma of 3...

By God, how much strength this photo has....beautiful Monica

Apr 13, 2022 - permalink

When I saw this thread, the first woman I thought of was

Patty Corbett, 5'0" with massive shoulders, back, biceps and calves, she has competed for a very long time, eventually making IFBB pro. I've met her and hung out with her, and she is a total sweetheart.

Another woman, who I'm very surprised hasn't been mentioned is Michele Ivers, I mean, Michele Brent. I first saw her in WPW Magazine in pose similar to this

With a caption telling her weight at "only" 135 pounds, "but those arms belong on a much larger competitor!" I was blown away because I weighed 135 pounds at that time. Many years later, I was at the Olympia meet-n-greet and saw her among the crowd. I instantly recognized her and approached her asking if she's Michele Ivers. She answered, "I'm Michele BRENT...How did you know me as Michele Ivers?!" I told her WPW Magazine. After that she always would talk to me at events, even local competitions (where pros would compete) even remembering some of my posts on social media as conversation starters. Yes, she's one of the good ones.

Another mention is Tammy Patnode. I remember her from my WPW history as well, and introduced to me by Michele Brent. A very impressive competitor who has also been training for many years.

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/1735870/

I can't leave without mentioning Danita Ross. This pic was taken almost a decade after her final competition showing she still trains and still has the peaks!

« first < prev Page 3 of 9 next > last »