Guys, there's (almost) no women on this forum. You don't need to pretend being into a 18 year old is weird
I am just 28 and i already feel that being very into someone younger than my younger sister is a grey area... Also, you are missing the point, OP has been into this girl since before she was 18 and has been just waiting for her 18th. I hope we are not defending pedophilia here, right?
Guys, there's (almost) no women on this forum. You don't need to pretend being into a 18 year old is weird
This is not TikTok, please let's not bring such culture here. She does not look anything like a prepubescent child. She obviously has not been one for quite some time now. There is no "pedophilia". I can see OP waited till she was 18, as per the rules of this page
Weird post indeed. If the O/P wanted consideration for a reinstatement, it would have been very easy to send the request to Chainer or one of the other mods.
Inquiries or reporting are the best way to get attention from the mods. They aren't "patrolling" the site looking for comments like the O/P's.
It always gets me when I see these posts, because then if we remove her from the blacklist, she still has hardly any content we'd allow here since she just turned 18...
Exactly. This also reminds me of that trend in the 2000s where people would have countdown timers to when actresses/singers would turn 18. It was creepy as hell.
You're just making some assumptions here feeling superior and that's why I'm tired of using this site:
I've just discovered this girl today on TikTok and I saw it was her birthday couple days ago.
I came into this page because I think she has a great physique and I saw she was banned for being underage.
I don't know the motivation of you being here, if you sexualize, that's on you.
I just came here with my best intention to share interesting content, because she is very young to have this kind of physique, and the first thing you do is throw some conjectures about the reasons that I have or not to make this post.
You're just making some assumptions here feeling superior and that's why I'm tired of using this site:
I've just discovered this girl today on TikTok and I saw it was her birthday couple days ago.
I came into this page because I think she has a great physique and I saw she was banned for being underage.
I don't know the motivation of you being here, if you sexualize, that's on you.
I just came here with my best intention to share interesting content, because she is very young to have this kind of physique, and the first thing you do is throw some conjectures about the reasons that I have or not to make this post.
My man, you also wanted to use Google Maps to find images of muscular women https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/forum/thread/...
It's a bit hard to believe you had "best intentions" with this topic when you previously proposed a thread that entailed doing something pretty unethical.
This girls was banned for being under age. Right now she is 18.
I think we should activate her page again, she is great!