✉
Log in | Register
Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Taneth Montero vs Laura Bedoya

(113 total votes)

Taneth Montero (64, 56.6%)
Laura Bedoya (49, 43.4%)
1 day ago - permalink

Which of these two hot Latina fitness models do you prefer?

Taneth Montero

Laura Bedoya

1 day ago - permalink

I vote yes.

14 hours ago - permalink

Yes. I am in favour of this proposal.

14 hours ago - permalink

For real though, am voting Laura because she has pretty much nailed the perfect 'athletic, super hot, but versatile' physique.

If you said "yo Trools, genie from a lamp here, what do you want your life partner's body to look like?" I would probably give you Laura as a reference image. I think she has the ideal blend to be capable of looking great anywhere. Poolside, check. Casual day out, check. Work function where I want my partner to look hot but not trashy or like a hooker, check. Sports game, check. And so on and so forth.

Taneth is smoking hot, but would also cause my friends to take me aside and tell me that their partners weren't ok with them hanging out with me unless I could guarantee my new girlfriend wasn't going to be there.

Basically, they're both unbelievably hotn but Taneth is in the genre of girls on this site who have tuned their bodies so far in favour of aesthetics that they would make any outfit look like something from the intro scenes of a porno. Which is great 80% of the time but is going to have it's downsides at a number of community and professional events.

So given that I'm choosing between two extreme tens here, I'm selecting the model that I think would have most versatility in the long term and would fit best with my lifestyle. Thanks for coming to my TED talk.

7 hours ago - permalink

Taneth got it 🥵

2 hours ago - permalink

Taneth is hyper sexy but Laura looks stronger

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »