✉
Log in | Register
Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Why is it impossible to find GWM in commercial gyms?

3 days ago - permalink

In the late 90’s I used to work out in a commercial gym in NJ co owned by a real FBB. She was around most of the time I was also working out. And, many of her male and female BB friends were also visiting and/or working out. It was a real BB scene at times, reminiscent of stories from California. At present, every commercial gym I ever worked out in has some percent of very muscular women. After all, what is an FBB anyway but a muscular woman. When they are not posing for IG photos, FBBs mostly look like other muscular women.

2 days ago - permalink

Come to Canada. Gym is full of muscular women. These ladies are on the older side which makes them very kind to all the men who bother them when they’re training. Some of the younger ones wouldn’t give you the time a day.

2 days ago - permalink

The most muscular women i’ve seen are in my Crossfit gym The gym at the university I work at trends younger so most of those women don’t have enough training years in to be very muscular

Yes crossfit has some very muscular women. I don't like Crossfit though :)

I realised that crossfit girls are much bigger than commercial gym girls usually, but crossfit guys are smaller than commercial gym guys.

2 days ago - permalink

One quality of life improvement to the comment sections would be the ability for me, as a user, to block specific people so that I don’t have to see the their posts. Not everything needs to go to the admins. Just let me block about five people and life would be better.

2 days ago - permalink

In UK I think UltraFlex gyms have a good reputation

1 day ago - permalink

> It's very rare to find fbbs in the gym. > > Sometimes they go to other gyms not the typical bodybuilder gym. > > Might be easier to just pick a body you want to own on Instagram. > > Then casually present yourself in that gym and reclaim what is yours. > > Do a bit of stalking, find out at what time she trains, etc.

Oh no no no no no, you are not a funny little loser anymore... Direct instruction to stalk and harass? Permaban, IP scan, police. Please, anyone with such capacity

I quite confident that was pure unadulteraded sarcasm. I can smell it from here. LLets all take a breath :) Lets hug it out?

1 day ago - permalink

I quite confident that was pure unadulteraded sarcasm. I can smell it from here. LLets all take a breath :) Lets hug it out?

Yes, now that the weirdo is permabanned, we can hug it out without the risk of hugging him lol

« first < prev Page 3 of 3 next > last »