✉
Log in | Register
Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

Why @laranova333 is marked as ai model?

6 hours ago - permalink

This website has her marked as an ai model, and I want to know why. I mean, I looked at her instagram and didn’t notice any signs of ai.Could anyone tell me what the evidence for that is?

tamarok★
5 hours ago - permalink

It was reported that she was AI. Looking at her videos, she certainly comes off as AI or as someone who is applying a very heavy filter.

Can anyone confirm in any case?

5 hours ago - edited 5 hours ago - permalink

I'll confess that her videos are well done. But let's look at something critically:

She looks fitness level here. Video is jumpy and repetitive. Then it pans over to a guy wearing a "Sump 44" jersey. Try looking up a football player named Sump who has number 44. https://www.instagram.com/p/DcrBPPqMFas/

Got a real skinny look on Sept 2nd: https://www.instagram.com/p/DczC8o4BP8t/

Now checkout her physique here. She's got legs that are knocking on Hunter Henderson's. Easily IFBB pro level, but posted 4 days later than the skinny photo: https://www.instagram.com/p/Dc9JTDmsZFO/

Moreover she has the same makeup and hair dye look in every pic.

This is content of a fake woman that is absolutely created by and managed by a man. There's a telegram channel that I imagine is used to sell erotic content.

I can't knock the hustle, and this person understands the appeal of a super muscular and quirky alt girl. "She" is really appealing because she is a common fantasy made into reality.

I really wish that these AI profiles would openly disclose that they're AI, but that would kill the mystique. Lots of fans probably know that something is wrong, but the plausible deniability makes them hope it's real.

As long as there's money to be made in this stuff, we'll keep seeing more and more of it. Good rule of thumb - for now at least - is whether the videos have a natural frame rate and natural speech. It's still hard for AI to pull that off convincingly.

4 hours ago - permalink

I'll confess that her videos are well done. But let's look at something critically:

She looks fitness level here. Video is jumpy and repetitive. Then it pans over to a guy wearing a "Sump 44" jersey. Try looking up a football player named Sump who has number 44. https://www.instagram.com/p/DcrBPPqMFas/

Got a real skinny look on Sept 2nd: https://www.instagram.com/p/DczC8o4BP8t/

Now checkout her physique here. She's got legs that are knocking on Hunter Henderson's. Easily IFBB pro level, but posted 4 days later than the skinny photo: https://www.instagram.com/p/Dc9JTDmsZFO/

Moreover she has the same makeup and hair dye look in every pic.

This is content of a fake woman that is absolutely created by and managed by a man. There's a telegram channel that I imagine is used to sell erotic content.

I can't knock the hustle, and this person understands the appeal of a super muscular and quirky alt girl. "She" is really appealing because she is a common fantasy made into reality.

I really wish that these AI profiles would openly disclose that they're AI, but that would kill the mystique. Lots of fans probably know that something is wrong, but the plausible deniability makes them hope it's real.

As long as there's money to be made in this stuff, we'll keep seeing more and more of it. Good rule of thumb - for now at least - is whether the videos have a natural frame rate and natural speech. It's still hard for AI to pull that off convincingly.

Okay, that does make a lot of sense. But if it really is AI, then I’d be even more shocked—I’d consider myself a heavy user of all kinds of AI, but I honestly don’t know of any video generation model that can be this realistic. Looks like I still have a lot to learn.

4 hours ago - permalink

also check this video https://www.instagram.com/laranova333/reel/Db... and then check this one

literally a copy of the xinia video. wouldnt surprise me if more of the IG vids are just morphs+face swaps of other videos

4 hours ago - permalink

This website has her marked as an ai model, and I want to know why. I mean, I looked at her instagram and didn’t notice any signs of ai.Could anyone tell me what the evidence for that is?

Honestly, just look at how she moves and tell me what human being moves the way she does. Everything about her movements seem so “choppy”

3 hours ago - permalink

It continues to amaze me how people are fooled by low-quality generative videos. At least the elderly people buying gift cards for scammers have dementia as an excuse.

3 hours ago - permalink

It continues to amaze me how people are fooled by low-quality generative videos. At least the elderly people buying gift cards for scammers have dementia as an excuse.

Confirmation bias. The followers of that account are attracted to the avatar and they want to believe. Pretty normal human behavior tbh. I do hope that we see some kind of required embedded data that can immediately identify an AI video, because the technology is only getting better from here on out.

2 hours ago - permalink

Okay, that does make a lot of sense. But if it really is AI, then I’d be even more shocked—I’d consider myself a heavy user of all kinds of AI, but I honestly don’t know of any video generation model that can be this realistic. Looks like I still have a lot to learn.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »