Funny enough, the only time that I have really had IRL conversations about muscular women (outside of with my partner because she also digs buff women) was back when I was at my last CrossFit gym with other fit men. From my experiences in the fitness community as an athlete and competitor, I find that fit people appreciate other fit people, and we often talked about Games athletes including muscular women athletes. Being that you live in a small city, I'm not sure if you have fitness communities like that, or small, boutique gyms that service a dedicated athlete base (like CrossFit gyms, or a hardcore bodybuilding or powerlifting gym.), but if there are places like that, I suggest getting involved in your fitness community.
The challenge with "communities" like this that are centered around a preference for a particular type is that it would be safe to assume that most people would prefer to keep activity involving stuff like this strictly online. There isn't really a tendency to discuss this in-person because I think most people want to stay private with it (as evidenced by all the "I am worried that my secret was exposed!" threads. The sole exception involves BDSM and Kink communities. While there may not be people within your local community (assuming there is one in your city), they would probably be more open to hearing about your interest in buff women along with other fetishes that might be associated with them. If there is a local kink scene, it might be worth checking out.
I haven't met up with any fellow enthusiasts in person, ever. I have no interest in that. A lot of us are social maladjusted weirdos LOL. It's not unique to our fetish, I wouldn't meet up with dudes based on ANY fetish. The whole idea just gives me the ick.
But as far as talking about muscular women IRL, yeah. I mean, it's not a secret to my friends. My predilection for the muscle mommies is well known among my buddies LOL. They actually send me IG and TikTok links when they come across some sexy crossfitter or whatever. It's rare they show me anything I haven't seen before but it's the thought that counts haha
I'm not ashamed of it any more than I would be if I was into footjobs or something.
I’ve been active in GWM for a while now. I’ve been active on a few discussions, made a few online friends. But part of me wants IRL people to hangout with. I live in such a small city that there’s not a lot of activity going on, so the idea of someone being interested in muscle in general is close to none. It would be nice to just meet up in person, go to a couple of competitions, gawk, meet and greet, lol. Even if I have to go to different states, it’s better than just stroking it at home all day. Maybe I can stroke with a buddy, idk, lmao. Just talking at this point but has anyone on this site actually met up in person? Minus the stroke with buddies part….unless 👀👀