✉
Log in | Register
Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Finally talked to a muscular woman irl

1 day ago - permalink

imagine if you ask her instagram and she has 50.000 followers lol

then she asks yours and you have 10.

1 day ago - permalink

imagine if you ask her instagram and she has 50.000 followers lol

then she asks yours and you have 10.

Its ok he has to start somewhere and most men do have less followers than most women

1 day ago - permalink

Right. Worrying about that kind of asymmetry is the same underlying thought process that keeps men inside a shell of fear. There’s no need for it. It is a fiction.

Chainer★
1 day ago - permalink

Bro that's so lame.

... [snip]

I have warned you not to hijack others' threads with your bullshit.

You keep doing it.

Now you are banned. Take 5 days for now and if you come back and keep it up it is a perma ban.

16 hours ago - permalink

imagine if you ask her instagram and she has 50.000 followers lol

then she asks yours and you have 10.

Yeah that's pretty much the case lol. She has 14.7k followers. I barely reach 300 lmao (although I barely use IG tbh). But both RickFree and asianfitnessfan got it right.

16 hours ago - permalink

I have warned you not to hijack others' threads with your bullshit.

You keep doing it.

Now you are banned. Take 5 days for now and if you come back and keep it up it is a perma ban.

Thanks for stepping in Chainer. The fact that he was bragging about practically harassing muscle women on DMs and WhatsApp was crazy enough, as if we should take that as an achievement. Glad I didn't waste my time replying.

14 hours ago - permalink

Bro be serious. Fuck off you have ever talked to a woman.

Relax buddy. I talked to 100+ Fbbs. Yes, Fbbs, not just "normal" woman.

The key to the whole trolling game is that you have to keep your tall tales vaguely plausible. If you make them obviously absurd then nobody is going to take the bait.

What trolling game are you talking about? Alright, the only thing I was trolling about was your "Eiger" comment ("Guys on here make it sound like scaling the Eiger"). Sry but that was too damn funny.

Maybe next time keep it believable and try a story

What story are you talking about?

12 hours ago - edited 12 hours ago - permalink

Personally, I have to draw a distinction here. With women I could genuinely fall in love with because of their personality and gorgeous face a.s.o., it’s hard to have a normal conversation without making a complete fool of myself – or at least thinking I have.

With muscular women, or women who are generally extremely sexually attractive, it’s actually easier. Sure, there might be a bit of a stir down below, but as soon as the conversation requires me to thinkand activate the brain, things tend to go quite smoothly.

« first < prev Page 2 of 2 next > last »