✉
Log in | Register
Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Womens Bodybuilding in the News

8 hours ago - permalink

People are saying this is the Cornell Accuser

https://x.com/dtronic234/status/2107247387777...

My interweb skills aren't what they used to be, but i think they are trying scrub her leaked identity. Had to use a Russian search engine and found this story, I don't know how credible any of this even is

https://www.indiatimes.com/trending/who-is-ai...

I can’t believe I have to spell this out to actual adults, but it is in EXTREMELY poor taste to try and unmask a Jane (of John) Doe in cases of alleged or proved sexual crimes. There is a reason that every reputable news organization does not reveal their identities. Whether she is a bodybuilder, or poses like a bodybuilder, doesn’t fucking matter. Do not do this.

7 hours ago - permalink

People are saying this is the Cornell Accuser

https://x.com/dtronic234/status/2107247387777...

My interweb skills aren't what they used to be, but i think they are trying scrub her leaked identity. Had to use a Russian search engine and found this story, I don't know how credible any of this even is

I second that lack of credibility:

1) She looks way too blubby to be a competitor;

2) You'd have to be SO drunk to wanna bang her, you probably wouldn't get it up anyway.

Mistaken identity, methinks.

7 hours ago - permalink

2) You'd have to be SO drunk to wanna bang her, you probably wouldn't get it up anyway.

Mistaken identity, methinks.

Oh stop, everyone has different preferences

5 hours ago - permalink

Guys,

can I ask you to open a seperate thread for the topic, if its that important for you.

Its getting out of hand.

5 hours ago - permalink
Deleted by JaybeeInGWM
5 hours ago - permalink

I can’t believe I have to spell this out to actual adults, but it is in EXTREMELY poor taste to try and unmask a Jane (of John) Doe in cases of alleged or proved sexual crimes. There is a reason that every reputable news organization does not reveal their identities. Whether she is a bodybuilder, or poses like a bodybuilder, doesn’t fucking matter. Do not do this.

Well she's already unmasked, only took me a couple minutes to get her name, but you're kind of right.

« first < prev Page 2 of 2 next > last »